Ariana’s Blasphemous New Single: “God is a woman”

Machiavelli

Rookie
I have been a fan of Ariana since around 2013-2014. I have also been a follower of this website for years, since circa 2011, and I am well aware of the symbolism surrounding her but I have always just been so enthralled with her voice that I have dismissed the symbolism and continued to be a fan, regardless. I’m sure there are some of you out there who dismiss the symbolism too. She recently came out with a new single: God is a woman.. and I was excited to hear it. I felt like her songs were taking a more positive, less sexual turn. Immediately when I heard this song I was just appalled. With lyrics like “baby, lay me down and let’s pray”, “take my hand, I’ll save your soul,” “if you confess, you might get blessed” “when all is said and done (previous lyrics alluding to sex) you’ll believe god is a woman” the song is pretty much equating her sexuality and ability to seduce to being God. As a young Christian woman, I find that to be extremely blasphemous. I know in Kabbalah, the religion she openly follows, there are teachings that basically equate man to god. Or man being his own god. This song is just so perverted, narcissistic, and sickening to me. I know most of her songs are about sex anyways, but I am just taken aback at the content. Her fans are soooo viciously loyal to her, they love the song and I would be afraid to openly diss it right now, but I know some of you will probably agree. What do you guys think of the song? Do you think I am interpreting it the wrong way?

Ex-arianator4

Established
Hello Machiavelli, idk how but you... You made me open an account here for the first time! I've been reading VC ever since the Manchester bombing but I never commented on the articles/forums. (I guess I was scared to be a member)

Anyway...Male here, 17 years old. I used to call myself an Arianator, but after the Manchester incident God opened my eyes. I remember Ariana said she wanted her fans to die in 2014 and then the attack happened. I hated her sexual songs Side to Side & Everyday, but I continued to force myself to listen to her songs because that's what true fans do. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop because her voice was so so good! I only stopped liking her after watching her live performances. In 99% of them she dances with the LGBT rainbow flag. That's just proof she is pushing the Gay Agenda more. Praise the Lord that he opened my eyes. Now I listen to Christian music, because all this illuminati secular music is filled with sexual energies. I remember struggling with homosexuality and God is delivering me from these evil fantasies

Last edited:

Ex-arianator4

Established
It's funny how brainwashed I was lol My favorite song was 'Love Me Harder' and I sang it without thinking too much of it. I was also listening to Ariana mashups on YouTube and they were like heaven on earth for me.
I read the comments under the new MV and everybody is like 'Ariana is god' (that is so so stupid!)
Glad Jesus opened my eyes. Ari was never innocent and that's sad because Ariana has a powerful voice. She could be singing about anything else apart from sex and lust.

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Rookie
It's funny how brainwashed I was lol My favorite song was 'Love Me Harder' and I sang it without thinking too much of it. I was also listening to Ariana mashups on YouTube and they were like heaven on earth for me.
I read the comments under the new MV and everybody is like 'Ariana is god' (that is so so stupid!)
Glad Jesus opened my eyes. Ari was never innocent and that's sad because Ariana has a powerful voice. She could be singing about anything else apart from sex and lust.
Yes. It’s one of those “can’t unsee” situations after you connect the dots. She really does try to look innocent. It’s such a shame. I’m not saying for sure she had knowledge of the attack.. but she is by no means shying away from the spotlight. And honestly it seemed to me that during her tribute some of her tears and actions were a performance. That is just what I thought when I saw it (as a fan at the time). Think of all of the hearts she could move if she used her voice for a pure purpose, but she wouldn’t be famous if they were the case. Even though is so prevalent and hard to ignore, much of our society feeds off perversion. I also remember early interviews where she said she never wanted to be a symbol of sex, and she wanted to inspire young people.. pfft.

I also made an account just to post about this.

Machiavelli

Rookie
another part of the video I immediately noticed was Cerberus, the three headed demon dog.

“ In Greek mythology, Cerberus (/ˈsɜːrbərəs/;[2] Greek: Κέρβερος Kerberos [ˈkerberos]), often called the "hound of Hades", is the monstrous multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Cerberus was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and usually is described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles.” -Wikipedia(sorry I’m kinda lazy I’m sure you can read more into it from a better source).

Attachments

Ex-arianator4

Established
Yes. It’s one of those “can’t unsee” situations after you connect the dots. She really does try to look innocent. It’s such a shame. I’m not saying for sure she had knowledge of the attack.. but she is by no means shying away from the spotlight. And honestly it seemed to me that during her tribute some of her tears and actions were a performance. That is just what I thought when I saw it (as a fan at the time). Think of all of the hearts she could move if she used her voice for a pure purpose, but she wouldn’t be famous if they were the case. Even though is so prevalent and hard to ignore, much of our society feeds off perversion. I also remember early interviews where she said she never wanted to be a symbol of sex, and she wanted to inspire young people.. pfft.

I also made an account just to post about this.
I am so thankful you replied and I'm glad there is an Ariana fan here that knows about her. I feel like VC could delve deeper in her lyrics (because the articles don't talk too much about her music) but I guess I'll write an article about that some time soon.
And yes you are right, she would never get famous if she sang about pure things. It seems to me like Ari has the mission of singing for the gays only and giving popularity to their cause.

Machiavelli

Rookie
So did anyone else watch "A call for an uprising" and "The vigilant christian" on YouTube? These channels both posted videos about Ariana's song and I think you should check them out
I went and watched both of the videos. It's good to breakdown the symbolism in these videos, because it can be distracting while watching the video to see the meaning. Music Videos always tell a story, but not everybody comprehends what the story is. You can't deny the spiritual symbolism of Ariana equating herself to God in her video.
1531791274168.png
1531791752299.png

In this classic Michelangelo piece (The Creation of Adam) painted on the sistine chapel, Ariana replaces God with herself and adam with a woman. Given the symblolism found in the rest of the video, it's clear that this is not just another work of social justice for women. There is a futher meaning. One interesting visual comparison is the clothing and manner of Ariana and her female "squad," They are dressed as royalty in gold with tiaras, with doe-faced and arrogant expressions. Some of them seem to be scowling at the woman portraying Adam. In contrast, God seems to be showing a face of concern and care for Adam in the Michelangelo piece. He is dressed in a very modest fashion, as the true God is not concerned with materials and worldly riches. I understand many people would be troubled by the fact that the Sistine chapel painting is very masculine, but if you notice God has his arm around Eve. Eve was God's gift to Adam, she was literally formed from Adam's rib. God created men and women to be complementary to one another.
1531790856140.png
Ariana isn't even original, this has been done before, MANY times. For those of you fans who think she is innovative or... "breaking the glass ceiling".. She's just making this blasphemy mainstream.

1531791704978.png
For example, a painting by Harmonia Rosales, which really is more about bringing attention to the power and religious strength of African women rather than "looking hot" and talking about how great you are at sex... I found myself much less offended by this piece and more inspired.

This video is disguised as part of a "Feminist" movement. Feminism is supposed to be about equality, anytime you see women raving about being ~better~ than men, it's part of a divisive agenda, in my opinion. Which Ariana in this video only portrays men as small, and throwing negative comments towards her.. so that's what she thinks of you. Yet she's engaged, and can't seem to be single or empowered without a male counterpart. If she never sang songs about loving boys, nobody would know who she is.
1531791472008.png

In another clip Ariana also alludes to herself being a god, by literally sitting atop the world. She also...ahem.. manipulates the world. But not in a positive way.. in a selfish way. Her bid to self pleasure shows an egoistic control over the people of the world. She is not using her position ("on top of the world") to actually help any causes, it's all about how she looks and feels, and how she wants others to desire her sexually so she can profit off of the sales of her body. I think she is very manipulative of her fans. She is not empowering anybody. If anything, I feel degraded as a woman that she is giving of the message that this is how I want to impact the world, with sex. I always dreamt of doing things that really impacted the lives of others in a positive way.. stopping the hungry from pain, giving education to those who desire to learn, bringing hope to those who feel lost. So let's get this straight... Ariana is not saying "God is a woman".. she is saying "Ariana is God." She may act like this video is all about empowering women, but when it comes down to the facts, this video is all about ARIANA and how she thinks that she is so good at sex she might as well be god/perfect. There are many inspirtational women in the world... Ariana is not one of them. She's another hot topic with a huge ego, bringing others down along the way.
1531792309249.png
1531792507518.png
Disgusting. Embarrassing. Definitely not enlightening or inspiring.

I feel very sorry for Ariana that this is her view of how the world should be.. she seems to be so one-track-minded and defensive of this view, too. To be so prideful of her sex life, and so selfish about her sexual gratifications, and to truly somehow have the delusion that she is spreading a good messaging by telling other women this is all they should take pride in as well. There is hardly any mention of anything other than sex in the song. ????? The whole song is pretty much saying that she is so good in bed that the man will think she must be God afterwards or that God made sex that good... ????? And the fans just looooove it. She also once said that this is her GRANDMA'S favorite song off of the album. She's listening to her grand daughter talk about her explicit sex life.

Honestly, if you are a fan of hers, I would love to know what your interpretation of the video is and how you see it as being positive or how it "empowers" women. I truly don't understand. This song makes me angry, in fact, in how demeaning it is to those of us who are religious and spiritual. I am no longer a fan of hers, I don't think I will ever purposefully listen to another one of her songs. She will have to answer to God for this, but I just hope others will see that its not worthy of praise, its worthy of disdain.

Attachments

Awoken2

Superstar
Arianna Grande goes bang bang, some time later at one of her concerts two bangs were heard and 22 dead.

Nicki Minaj singing in front of a helicopter singing bang bang. Some time later lots of helicopters in the air at the time of the Vegas shooting. More dead.

Two others in the bang bang club here. This shooting hasn't happened yet. Take note @rainerann at how predictive programming works.

Ex-arianator4

Established
I went and watched both of the videos. It's good to breakdown the symbolism in these videos, because it can be distracting while watching the video to see the meaning. Music Videos always tell a story, but not everybody comprehends what the story is. You can't deny the spiritual symbolism of Ariana equating herself to God in her video.
View attachment 13216
View attachment 13219

In this classic Michelangelo piece (The Creation of Adam) painted on the sistine chapel, Ariana replaces God with herself and adam with a woman. Given the symblolism found in the rest of the video, it's clear that this is not just another work of social justice for women. There is a futher meaning. One interesting visual comparison is the clothing and manner of Ariana and her female "squad," They are dressed as royalty in gold with tiaras, with doe-faced and arrogant expressions. Some of them seem to be scowling at the woman portraying Adam. In contrast, God seems to be showing a face of concern and care for Adam in the Michelangelo piece. He is dressed in a very modest fashion, as the true God is not concerned with materials and worldly riches. I understand many people would be troubled by the fact that the Sistine chapel painting is very masculine, but if you notice God has his arm around Eve. Eve was God's gift to Adam, she was literally formed from Adam's rib. God created men and women to be complementary to one another.
View attachment 13215
Ariana isn't even original, this has been done before, MANY times. For those of you fans who think she is innovative or... "breaking the glass ceiling".. She's just making this blasphemy mainstream.

View attachment 13218
For example, a painting by Harmonia Rosales, which really is more about bringing attention to the power and religious strength of African women rather than "looking hot" and talking about how great you are at sex... I found myself much less offended by this piece and more inspired.

This video is disguised as part of a "Feminist" movement. Feminism is supposed to be about equality, anytime you see women raving about being ~better~ than men, it's part of a divisive agenda, in my opinion. Which Ariana in this video only portrays men as small, and throwing negative comments towards her.. so that's what she thinks of you. Yet she's engaged, and can't seem to be single or empowered without a male counterpart. If she never sang songs about loving boys, nobody would know who she is.
View attachment 13217

In another clip Ariana also alludes to herself being a god, by literally sitting atop the world. She also...ahem.. manipulates the world. But not in a positive way.. in a selfish way. Her bid to self pleasure shows an egoistic control over the people of the world. She is not using her position ("on top of the world") to actually help any causes, it's all about how she looks and feels, and how she wants others to desire her sexually so she can profit off of the sales of her body. I think she is very manipulative of her fans. She is not empowering anybody. If anything, I feel degraded as a woman that she is giving of the message that this is how I want to impact the world, with sex. I always dreamt of doing things that really impacted the lives of others in a positive way.. stopping the hungry from pain, giving education to those who desire to learn, bringing hope to those who feel lost. So let's get this straight... Ariana is not saying "God is a woman".. she is saying "Ariana is God." She may act like this video is all about empowering women, but when it comes down to the facts, this video is all about ARIANA and how she thinks that she is so good at sex she might as well be god/perfect. There are many inspirtational women in the world... Ariana is not one of them. She's another hot topic with a huge ego, bringing others down along the way.
View attachment 13221
View attachment 13222
Disgusting. Embarrassing. Definitely not enlightening or inspiring.

I feel very sorry for Ariana that this is her view of how the world should be.. she seems to be so one-track-minded and defensive of this view, too. To be so prideful of her sex life, and so selfish about her sexual gratifications, and to truly somehow have the delusion that she is spreading a good messaging by telling other women this is all they should take pride in as well. There is hardly any mention of anything other than sex in the song. ????? The whole song is pretty much saying that she is so good in bed that the man will think she must be God afterwards or that God made sex that good... ????? And the fans just looooove it. She also once said that this is her GRANDMA'S favorite song off of the album. She's listening to her grand daughter talk about her explicit sex life.

Honestly, if you are a fan of hers, I would love to know what your interpretation of the video is and how you see it as being positive or how it "empowers" women. I truly don't understand. This song makes me angry, in fact, in how demeaning it is to those of us who are religious and spiritual. I am no longer a fan of hers, I don't think I will ever purposefully listen to another one of her songs. She will have to answer to God for this, but I just hope others will see that its not worthy of praise, its worthy of disdain.
Lol you are right, I remember this Jimmy Fallon interview where Ariana said 'God is a woman is Nona's favorite song'
Tbh I don't believe her grandma listens to this crap, probably Ariana lied? That's what I feel, because I can't truly imagine someone liking this song to the point that it becomes their favorite song

Awoken2

Superstar
and then have some guy with no personal experience in this area trying to blast you as though his two years watching music videos gives you more experience in this subject, it is more than a little annoying.
You appear to want to be THE total authority on certain topics just because you've been posting here "for years". The length of time you have been here is irrelevant. The number of likes you have is irrelevant. I haven't claimed to have "more experience" than anybody on any topic, this is your own insecurity creating these arguments

The globe is relevant to the role of developing psychic ability. In a nutshell, these abilities give you a sense of control over the world.
The more you speak the more I think you and Aero are the same person/sock/bot. I'll wager a pound you at least work in the same office or live in the same basement. Too many similarities to mention.

Remember when I was trying to suggest that government was sponsoring media that could be used for giving the impression that a prediction has been made.
Nope, I haven't remembered anything you have posted, to me your just.like a suped up Alexa. Your posts are too long winded for me personally, I would sooner settle down with a good book than try and get through one of your posts

Discussing the relationship between this and MK Ultra would be a much more productive way to spend your time.
Let me decide the best way of spending my time ok? When I need a time distribution advisor I'll let you know.

No one is really going to know the full spectrum of what this means and it is extemely presumtuous to suggest that you do as a result.
...and when did I do this exactly? Re-post my post, let's see it.

When I say this in a somewhat condescending way, does it help you understand what I'm saying better.
Absolutely not, it just makes you that little bit more annoying at times that's all. I can't see you making me understand anything.

Again, you do understand that being on a forum like this means that you are going to come across people who may have actual experience with these things right?
And you understand that everyone is free to come to their own conclusions yes? You appear to struggle with this.

Aero

Superstar
Right. If it's so blasphemous, than why constantly give it attention?

You all realize you are talking about a girl who is barely 25. She hasnt experienced much of the world yet.

Idk that much about her specifically. But I know the type. A lot of these girls grow up in super sheltered environments.

Its natural to feel liberated after a childhood like many of these girls have. So give them some slack and let them grow and learn.