Ariana’s Blasphemous New Single: “God is a woman”

Aero

Superstar
That's a reflection of a flawed and sexist society that should be changed... you can't describe it as empowering when it simply isn't. Some positive promotion/depiction of female sexuality can be empowering but it doesn't exist within the entertainment industry.
Right, the industry is all about the illusion. So we agree, I think. The illusions should be dispelled, but let's do it in the right way. I don't see it as righteous to blame pop stars for being pop stars. They literally have nobody even trying to teach them about responsibility. And a lot of people are expecting them to be a moral compass.

For me, the worst thing about the industry isn't the sex. It's toxic fandom. And sometimes the drive there is sex, but people are going crazy over Star Wars actresses now too. Fans or ex-fans are both feeding into the illusions of a fake world inside their heads.

You don't have to give up on that dream but you don't have to give in to a flawed society/system either, that seems like giving up your own humanity.
Yeah Idk, what I would do. Sleeping your way to the top definitely doesn't work though. You will never be taken seriously, and none of those illusions are that good. So I imagine people in the industry repress everything. They think they are still human. But maybe they did give up their humanity and it's just buried under the dumpster fire people call entertainment.

redqueen

Superstar
Ok I am not sure if we have a thread
here for just her so posting here if I have
to move I will
I'm asking the same as the title wth

Your about to die soon everybody

Hmmmmmm now is that the xav deaths we
know are coming or whatever is in the xav
being activated to do w/e they put it in there to do

Edited
I really thought it had to be a jk song
nope it's not found actual video and that it
was supposedly made for the movie
Don't look up

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
just like most real artists, they begin coming up with original, creative and inspiring music and then the label writers and producers dominion take full control; it becomes a pattern and then you just look at the album booklet and it's confirmed (Example: Rihanna, Beyonce, etc & Grimes only produced track in her last album was Idoru, the only good and fully out of topic song). Ariana had a disconnect ever since Dangerous Woman and that Manchester thing further showed how she's another industry property...

redqueen

Superstar
Think anything/anyone that is part of msm
No matter the media art,music,writing etc...
I do not think ya get anywhere unless
ya are apart of the group, if your not gonna
do what your told then your out
maybe that's why we have what is called
one hit wonders as they realize what is expected
of them,for whom it is expected by and what
it is done for,so they get out before they are in

Even the sell outs of sell outs can realize
their mistake and start trying to walk
the path Home

Last edited: