Ariana’s Blasphemous New Single: “God is a woman”

Machiavelli

Rookie
1. No, the message they push and the self-deification is not natural at all. They willingly participate in an agenda to destroy society at a core level - praising wrong as right, condemning right as wrong, and presenting themselves as gods to be followed and emulated. They use their wealth, fame, and power to indoctrinate others into darkness, all of which has serious consequences for both themselves and anyone they deceive.

2. They have influence over millions of young minds and hearts, so this isn't harmless acting out. As they 'grow and learn' [as you call it], they drag others right down into the gutter with them. Not exactly innocent, is it, and they know exactly what they are doing.

Pray for them: Yes. Enable, excuse and justify them: No way.
Well put!

Machiavelli

Rookie
Sounds like you have gone overkill on the hasty generalizations, confirmation bias, and appeals to emotion/faith

That's what this thread is turning into. One huge generalization to confirm what you all already believe. Well I hate to break it to you, but that shit is not impressive. The constant assumption making is so tiresome and uninitiated.

Pretty sure a lot of positive things happen from music and the arts in general. But you all like living in darkness apparently. I'm convinced that most of you don't care about self-deification until a woman does it. But that's not even what this song is really about. It seems like it's more about empowering women.

Obviously, we can't have that. This is VC, where it's all about picking on the women.

Yall probably hate this video

By the way, I am also a woman. I know more than five women just in my family/friend group that read and comment on VC. I don't know why you think only men are interested in the site, or are interested in morality? Yes, maybe there are male artists who have similar music, but Ariana is a HUGE pop-star. It's not even about male vs. female, the only reasons that argument was brought in is becasue she disguises this song as a "Feminist" anthem and we are ridiculing that, because there is nothing empowering about it. People with morals are not purposefully listening to songs about r*pe, but this huge mainsteam media music is almost inescapable. Especially for those of us who are young and are in college or high school, because even if you aren't listening to it on purpose, chances are you still hear the song at events, through your friends, or whatever. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with us getting together and discussing how immoral the song is, and how it offends up as an open mockery of our faith. If you don't agree, that's cool, but there's no need to put anybody down or argue because we want to discuss the topic.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Especially for those of us who are young and are in college or high school, because even if you aren't listening to it on purpose, chances are you still hear the song at events, through your friends, or whatever.
That's so true, I didn't listen to Ariana's new song but I'm pretty sure that if I go out to eat with my friends the song will be there. I'm honestly scared to go to restaurants and fast-foods because of the music they play. I only listened a few seconds to it and I'm scared I may like the song if I hear it repeatedly everywhere I go. :(

onaquest

Rookie
I wasnt criticizing. That was my rebuttal to your rebuttal.

And I disagree. Experience has everything to do with it. Pop stars on tour dont even have time to do their own laundry. Like it isnt a fun time in any sense of the word.

Girls like this are thrown into the industry at an early age. Yeah it looks like its all fun and games. But their childhood is essentially robbed from them. They never got to be a kid and thats why they act out.
I believe they act out because they were programmed to do so

onaquest

Rookie
Sounds like you have gone overkill on the hasty generalizations, confirmation bias, and appeals to emotion/faith

That's what this thread is turning into. One huge generalization to confirm what you all already believe. Well I hate to break it to you, but that shit is not impressive. The constant assumption making is so tiresome and uninitiated.

Pretty sure a lot of positive things happen from music and the arts in general. But you all like living in darkness apparently. I'm convinced that most of you don't care about self-deification until a woman does it. But that's not even what this song is really about. It seems like it's more about empowering women.

Obviously, we can't have that. This is VC, where it's all about picking on the women.

Yall probably hate this video

:rolleyes: I did the same when a guy touched me like that :cool:

onaquest

Rookie
It's more about empowering women? What?! Well, to prove that let's ask the women on this thread how they feel about this song. I know Ariana has positive songs as well but her sexual songs are more popular, that's why we focus on the negative.
I don't see a problem with this thread, I think we all know what Ariana promotes lust and homosexuality. (But apparently all except you)
don't care for the song either. i hope she repents to God. but she's in the satanic crowley state of mind: do what thou wilt

Aero

Superstar
By the way, I am also a woman. I know more than five women just in my family/friend group that read and comment on VC. I don't know why you think only men are interested in the site, or are interested in morality? Yes, maybe there are male artists who have similar music, but Ariana is a HUGE pop-star. It's not even about male vs. female, the only reasons that argument was brought in is becasue she disguises this song as a "Feminist" anthem and we are ridiculing that, because there is nothing empowering about it. People with morals are not purposefully listening to songs about r*pe, but this huge mainsteam media music is almost inescapable. Especially for those of us who are young and are in college or high school, because even if you aren't listening to it on purpose, chances are you still hear the song at events, through your friends, or whatever. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with us getting together and discussing how immoral the song is, and how it offends up as an open mockery of our faith. If you don't agree, that's cool, but there's no need to put anybody down or argue because we want to discuss the topic.
I didn't say only the men are interested in morality. And appealing to ridicule is not a real argument. The secularists of the World are sitting around ridiculing you right back. They call you all Zealots, Squares, Sticks in the mud, and losers. They say we have "nothing" going on. And it's a logical fallacy on both sides.

You can't speak objectively to the empowering status of a song. And of course, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion. But that doesn't mean you get to pass it off as an objective fact.

I believe they act out because they were programmed to do so
Yes, programming by helicopter parents. And Government sanctioned terrorists. But once again. That doesn't make them the evil ones. If I program a computer virus and unleash it on your PC. Do you blame the virus I created, or do you blame me?

onaquest

Rookie
Yes, programming by helicopter parents. And Government sanctioned terrorists. But once again. That doesn't make them the evil ones. If I program a computer virus and unleash it on your PC. Do you blame the virus I created, or do you blame me?
programmed by the handlers their parents sold them out to. and please don't use that exapmle of a virus to debate. it makes no sense. have a blessed day!!

Aero

Superstar
programmed by the handlers their parents sold them out to. and please don't use that exapmle of a virus to debate. it makes no sense. have a blessed day!!
It makes perfect sense. Don't you understand what programming means?

If you program some code, that code is all the defines whatever you create. It doesn't have a different meaning just because you're applying it to people. You want people to be programmed, but also take the blame for it. That's what actually makes no sense.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Idk if this thread is dead or not, but guys...
I saw a video of her having a breakdown in a recent interview about the Manchester incident. I'm not saying she really is faking all that, but I think I saw her smiling while hiding her face with her sleeve.

She apologizes a lot and I don't get why. She even says one of her songs is about battling your personal demons. What can that possibly mean?
While the terrorist attack was 100% real, Idk how to feel about Ariana. She is definitely getting more famous ever since that happened and because of it, she is gaining more popularity.

Ex-arianator4

Established
I have been listening to Ariana again. I've been having battles in my mind if I should become her fan again.
I mean her voice is beautiful and I even got addicted to a song of the album.
I feel so guilty.
I know that this sounds stupid lol, but I thought that this could be a safe place to reveal my thoughts.
The only thing that made me return here is because I saw people calling the song 'a gay anthem'. I can't be on a fandom like that. . I know her songs are about sex, I know she supports homosexuality and she is not innocent anymore, but... I admit that get jealous when I see her having slumber parties with Arianators and stuff. She looks like such a nice person that it's easy to be deceived and fall in her trap again.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
What song is a gay anthem?

And there's nothing to be scared or ashamed of. She's just a little kitty cat.

Machiavelli

Rookie
I have been listening to Ariana again. I've been having battles in my mind if I should become her fan again.
I mean her voice is beautiful and I even got addicted to a song of the album.
I feel so guilty.
I know that this sounds stupid lol, but I thought that this could be a safe place to reveal my thoughts.
The only thing that made me return here is because I saw people calling the song 'a gay anthem'. I can't be on a fandom like that. . I know her songs are about sex, I know she supports homosexuality and she is not innocent anymore, but... I admit that get jealous when I see her having slumber parties with Arianators and stuff. She looks like such a nice person that it's easy to be deceived and fall in her trap again.
Yeah.... the new album is dope.. that doesn’t make God is a Woman and less blasphemous though. Lol!!! I feel your struggle. She’s just sooooo talenteddd it’s impossible not to like her voice. I love Pharrell’s production style, so I knew I would love the album. At least many songs are uplifting on it this time. Breathin and get well soon are finally some great songs that are not about sex. But the VMAs performance looked very symbolic. The pillars, red flashing lights, the crosses, mixing of church with sex. I was disappointed but not surprised.

Machiavelli

Rookie
Idk if this thread is dead or not, but guys...
I saw a video of her having a breakdown in a recent interview about the Manchester incident. I'm not saying she really is faking all that, but I think I saw her smiling while hiding her face with her sleeve.

She apologizes a lot and I don't get why. She even says one of her songs is about battling your personal demons. What can that possibly mean?
While the terrorist attack was 100% real, Idk how to feel about Ariana. She is definitely getting more famous ever since that happened and because of it, she is gaining more popularity.
I also had a really hard time deciding whether or not she was sincere in the interview. At points I did see some. But it was almost as if it was on cue as soon as the topic was brought up, but it’s possible it’s really that hard for her to talk about too. She says some of the songs on the album were inspired by her crippling anxiety, PTSD, and “depersonalization disorder”.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Yeah.... the new album is dope.. that doesn’t make God is a Woman and less blasphemous though. Lol!!! I feel your struggle. She’s just sooooo talenteddd it’s impossible not to like her voice. I love Pharrell’s production style, so I knew I would love the album. At least many songs are uplifting on it this time. Breathin and get well soon are finally some great songs that are not about sex. But the VMAs performance looked very symbolic. The pillars, red flashing lights, the crosses, mixing of church with sex. I was disappointed but not surprised.
Wow yesss the only songs I've listened to are Get Well Soon and Breathin. They're great to listen to when you feel anxious.
I haven't seen the Vma performance yet, but I'll be waiting for VC to post an article about it.

Ex-arianator4

Established
I also had a really hard time deciding whether or not she was sincere in the interview. At points I did see some. But it was almost as if it was on cue as soon as the topic was brought up, but it’s possible it’s really that hard for her to talk about too. She says some of the songs on the album were inspired by her crippling anxiety, PTSD, and “depersonalization disorder”.
Still why is this video recorded and published the day her album 'Sweetener' is released? Looks like self-promotion to me. She could have shown her raw emotions anytime but she decided to resist and release the tears the moment her album is out? I know it's mean to think that but it definitely sounds suspicious...

Cocomj

Star
The attention we're giving it is negative and I thought this is what we do here as Vigilant Citizens, right? We expose the evil
... But apparently you are one of those guys that consider Ariana to be one of those girls that grew up in 'a sheltered environment'
Well read my username again, because I was Ariana's fan for a long, long time. She is no victim because she is young, being young doesn't mean she can do whatever she likes. That's why folks here talk about BTS too even though the members are young. I apologize if I sound cocky but evil is evil and it needs to be exposed!
Preach !!!!
(Ps : Thank You for inviting me in this thread :3 )

Cocomj

Star
Talking to others online is similar to leaving a bad review. A company is not going to stop making their product because of one bad review, but you may be able to convince a few others to not buy it. It’s best sometimes to think on an individual level rather than on such a large scale. I’m sorry that you don’t find words useful... I’m starting to think you are a Russian bot. Lol!!! **kidding**kinda..
Agreed XD (and hi i'm new to this thread :D )