Ariana’s Blasphemous New Single: “God is a woman”

Awoken2

Superstar
It's funny how Ariana went from innocent and cute to sexy and now to satanic.
Have you given consideration that perhaps their transition from innocent to satanic is in no way accidental?

Have you not noticed how these "stars" all start off singing about love, relationships, breaking up, loss or independence?

Have you noticed how aesthetically pleasing they all are?, all perfect specimens of beauty. Are all ugly people without talent?

The reason why we get these visions of perfection singing to us about these emotive subjects is because that they know that when people listen to music they are more relaxed, more open to new ideas and most importantly they are off there guard.

If that person just happens to be visually stunning and is singing about something which relates to you then you think that person has some sort of empathy with you because they are going through what you're going through. This is how they create fans, or followers. The vast majority being very young impressionable people just entering their first relationships

They are simply casting their nets aiming for the largest demographic possible taking full advantage of basic human emotions each time.

The music industry is not about entertainment, it never has been. It's about social engineering.

Just a few terms with interesting synonyms.

Mainstream- Keeping people flowing in the intended direction.

Music "Artists"- Collectively foreshadowing the collage of our futures

Pop "Culture"- Maintain (tissues, cells, us) in conditions suitable for growth.

I gave another example of this with A Puddle Of Mud in another thread. It shows you in three videos how the above process works.

Last edited:

Ex-arianator4

Established
Have you given consideration that perhaps their transition from innocent to satanic is in no way accidental?

Have you not noticed how these "stars" all start off singing about love, relationships, breaking up, loss or independence?

Have you noticed how aesthetically pleasing they all are?, all perfect specimens of beauty. Are all ugly people without talent?

The reason why we get these visions of perfection singing to us about these emotive subjects is because that they know that when people listen to music they are more relaxed, more open to new ideas and most importantly they are off there guard.

If that person just happens to be visually stunning and is singing about something which relates to you then you think that person has some sort of empathy with you because they are going through what you're going through. This is how they create fans, or followers. The vast majority being very young impressionable people just entering their first relationships

They are simply casting their nets aiming for the largest demographic possible taking full advantage of basic human emotions each time.

The music industry is not about entertainment, it never has been. It's about social engineering.

Just a few phrases with interesting synonyms.

Mainstream- Keeping people flowing in the intended direction.

Music "Artists"- Collectively foreshadowing the collage of our futures

Pop "Culture"- Maintain (tissues, cells, us) in conditions suitable for growth.

I gave another example of this with A Puddle Of Mud in another thread. It shows you in three videos how the above process works.
Yes, I totally know it's not accidental. That's why I am here. It just sucks that l cute artists singing about romance and friendships turn so satanic and disgusting. I don't even recognize Ariana anymore, and I believe this has to do with MK Ultra brainwashing

Awoken2

Superstar
Yes, I totally know it's not accidental. That's why I am here. It just sucks that l cute artists singing about romance and friendships turn so satanic and disgusting. I don't even recognize Ariana anymore, and I believe this has to do with MK Ultra brainwashing
A multi million dollar record deal is usually adequate to control these people's minds. No MK Ultra needed.

Kung Fu

Superstar
She's just another shit eating devil worshiping hoe. She's most likely been passed around as a sex slave at parties in exchange for some fame and money. Soon she'll be too old and won't have that "teenage" looking appearance and she'll be tossed aside for a younger and more vibrant girl/boy. She will then shave off her hair or do some other crazy thing and become depressed and then die in a humiliating manner. If she doesn't die she'll turn out to be some drug addict, divorced, ugly, used up through her numerous plastic surgeries.

Ex-arianator4

Established
She's just another shit eating devil worshiping hoe. She's most likely been passed around as a sex slave at parties in exchange for some fame and money. Soon she'll be too old and won't have that "teenage" looking appearance and she'll be tossed aside for a younger and more vibrant girl/boy. She will then shave off her hair or do some other crazy thing and become depressed and then die in a humiliating manner. If she doesn't die she'll turn out to be some drug addict, divorced, ugly, used up through her numerous plastic surgeries.
Wow it's sad how accurate this is. I bet she will be forgotten after this album. It's the cycle of every brainwashed artist that gets repeated every time

The Zone

Star
I dunno. I think with the casualties in London, her age and potential to deliver messages, she is just getting going. She is drunken on the wine of the industry. But in a few years, she'll surely be replaced or have to eat some more dung to stay relevant.

Hopeful

Star
Hmm yes.. Like Britn3y spears Nd k4ty P3rry..

Aero

Superstar
1. No, the message they push and the self-deification is not natural at all. They willingly participate in an agenda to destroy society at a core level - praising wrong as right, condemning right as wrong, and presenting themselves as gods to be followed and emulated. They use their wealth, fame, and power to indoctrinate others into darkness, all of which has serious consequences for both themselves and anyone they deceive.

2. They have influence over millions of young minds and hearts, so this isn't harmless acting out. As they 'grow and learn' [as you call it], they drag others right down into the gutter with them. Not exactly innocent, is it, and they know exactly what they are doing.

Pray for them: Yes. Enable, excuse and justify them: No way.
Sounds like you have gone overkill on the hasty generalizations, confirmation bias, and appeals to emotion/faith

That's what this thread is turning into. One huge generalization to confirm what you all already believe. Well I hate to break it to you, but that shit is not impressive. The constant assumption making is so tiresome and uninitiated.

Pretty sure a lot of positive things happen from music and the arts in general. But you all like living in darkness apparently. I'm convinced that most of you don't care about self-deification until a woman does it. But that's not even what this song is really about. It seems like it's more about empowering women.

Obviously, we can't have that. This is VC, where it's all about picking on the women.

Yall probably hate this video

Ex-arianator4

Established
Sounds like you have gone overkill on the hasty generalizations, confirmation bias, and appeals to emotion/faith

That's what this thread is turning into. One huge generalization to confirm what you all already believe. Well I hate to break it to you, but that shit is not impressive. The constant assumption making is so tiresome and uninitiated.

Pretty sure a lot of positive things happen from music and the arts in general. But you all like living in darkness apparently. I'm convinced that most of you don't care about self-deification until a woman does it. But that's not even what this song is really about. It seems like it's more about empowering women.

Obviously, we can't have that. This is VC, where it's all about picking on the women.

It's more about empowering women? What?! Well, to prove that let's ask the women on this thread how they feel about this song. I know Ariana has positive songs as well but her sexual songs are more popular, that's why we focus on the negative.
I don't see a problem with this thread, I think we all know what Ariana promotes lust and homosexuality. (But apparently all except you)

Hopeful

Star
It's more about empowering women? What?! Well, to prove that let's ask the women on this thread how they feel about this song. I know Ariana has positive songs as well but her sexual songs are more popular, that's why we focus on the negative.
I don't see a problem with this thread, I think we all know what Ariana promotes lust and homosexuality. (But apparently all except you)
Ask me...
The song is sh!t... Title is sh! T.. Everything about it is blasphemous

Aero

Superstar
Lol yes let's ask the 5 women on VC. Skew the results completely in your own favor. Sounds like you got the VC tactical playbook down pat.

There are literally guys rapping about straight up r*pe on women. Or men, or children. I'm not going to get into it. Worrying about "God is a Woman" just seems petty as fuck.

Helioform

Star

Lol I just saw that video on Twitter. I thought it was pretty freaking cool, but that has nothing to do with Ariana's megalomaniacal delusions of grandeur.

Aero

Superstar
Lol I just saw that video on Twitter. I thought it was pretty freaking cool, but that has nothing to do with Ariana's megalomaniacal delusions of grandeur.
It's relevant in my book. Almost anything goes when you are dealing with obvious hate parades.

Maybe she's obsessed with her own power, but that's not the delusion. The delusion these girls face is whether they have control of their power or not. And they definitely don't have full control of it.

You can't weaponize pop stars and let them run wild. That's why they have handlers. And it's kind of a double standard because the handlers are a million times worse. But there's a more accurate word for the handlers. The best word is called a terrorist.

Helioform

Star
It's relevant in my book. Almost anything goes when you are dealing with obvious hate parades.

Maybe she's obsessed with her own power, but that's not the delusion. The delusion these girls face is whether they have control of their power or not. And they definitely don't have full control of it.

You can't weaponize pop stars and let them run wild. That's why they have handlers. And it's kind of a double standard because the handlers are a million times worse. But there's a more accurate word for the handlers. The best word is called a terrorist.
Yea or maybe she has no say at all when it comes to writing her songs? I haven't looked at the credits of any of her songs but that could be a possibility. And if she did write her own songs, perhaps they were programmed in her? No one can really know for sure but everything is tightly controlled in this business so it wouldn't be surprising.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Lol yes let's ask the 5 women on VC. Skew the results completely in your own favor. Sounds like you got the VC tactical playbook down pat.

There are literally guys rapping about straight up r*pe on women. Or men, or children. I'm not going to get into it. Worrying about "God is a Woman" just seems petty as fuck.
Rapping about sex is wrong, it doesn't matter if the one rapping is male or female. Do you think we only criticize women?
Even if Ariana were male, I would still hate this song. Empowerment cannot be done by singing about sex, that doesn't make any sense.