Ariana’s Blasphemous New Single: “God is a woman”

Ex-arianator4

Established
Lol I just found this comment on YouTube written by (probably) a 10 year old girl that likes Ariana.
This is what the fandom is like in case you were wondering

PS: I know we're here to expose Ariana, but a little bit of humor never hurt anybody.

Attachments

Cocomj

Star
Lol I just found this comment on YouTube written by (probably) a 10 year old girl that likes Ariana.
This is what the fandom is like in case you were wondering

PS: I know we're here to expose Ariana, but a little bit of humor never hurt anybody.
Stab her with a pen ?
Pfff little girls these days are insane XD

Bacsi

Star
God is not man. It's a lie. He's not a father. Nor she is a mother. The true God encompasses both male and female natures. TENGRI and UMAI in my faith. Your male God of Abrahimic religions is a limited truncated version.

Last edited:

Ex-arianator4

Established
God is not man. It's a lie. He's not a father. Nor she is a mother. The true God encompasses both male and female natures. TENGRI and UMAI in my faith. Your male God of Abrahimic religions is a limited truncated version.
Nope, God is not a man in the sense that He is NOT a human cause He's a spirit. But we use male pronouns to refer to Him (see what I did there?) And I'm sorry but I don't understand the words Tengri and Umai. What do they mean? You're not Christian apparently?

DarkAndWild

Established
I just think it’s amusing that it’s supposedly about the empowerment of women when in reality it’s sexually suggestive, alluding to the fact that, that’s the only value women have not to mention Ariana didn’t even write it her damn self, it was written by two old men! SO EMPOWERING

Ex-arianator4

Established
I just think it’s amusing that it’s supposedly about the empowerment of women when in reality it’s sexually suggestive, alluding to the fact that, that’s the only value women have not to mention Ariana didn’t even write it her damn self, it was written by two old men! SO EMPOWERING
Nope she is one of the lyricists. VC actually got it wrong, because she has written some part of the lyrics of this song.

Aero

Superstar
Since when is Sex not empowering? And I ask that because I tend to feel pretty empowered before, during and after!

I also agree that God is both male and female. So this isn't really blasphemous. It is just trying to showcase the female part of God. And there's nothing wrong with that. Like there's plenty of things that highlight the male aspects.

And on a personal note. Ariana seems like one of the weirdest girls in the world. Like top 5 easily.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Since when is Sex not empowering? And I ask that because I tend to feel pretty empowered before, during and after!
I don't understand why you post replies like this! I honestly don't... Like, I can't really comprehend why there's a troll like you on this forum.
Everyone has the right to express their opinion, but you're just kidding right? You must be.

And on a personal note. Ariana seems like one of the weirdest girls in the world. Like top 5 easily.
Really? Cause I remember you said there was nothing wrong with her and she was just a 'kitty cat'. Now you call her weird.

Look Aero, I've seen a lot of your posts in other threads. Do you have some kind of multiple personality disorder? You contradict yourself so many times. I just don't get you dude

Aero

Superstar
don't understand why you post replies like this! I honestly don't... Like, I can't really comprehend why there's a troll like you on this forum.
Everyone has the right to express their opinion, but you're just kidding right? You must be.
If you can't understand double standards, and why that's a logical fallacy it's on you. Not me.

Every man is taught to throw his hammer down. There's a sense of accomplishment with it. There's a feeling of self-worth in that a person is wanted sexually. And this is a perfectly acceptable form of empowerment for men.

Really? Cause I remember you said there was nothing wrong with her and she was just a 'kitty cat'. Now you call her weird.

Look Aero, I've seen a lot of your posts in other threads. Do you have some kind of multiple personality disorder? You contradict yourself so many times. I just don't get you dude
This is a strawman argument. I never said there was nothing wrong with her. I said don't be scared or ashamed. And a kitty cat can still be weird. There is no contradiction.

Bacsi

Star
Nope, God is not a man in the sense that He is NOT a human cause He's a spirit. But we use male pronouns to refer to Him (see what I did there?) And I'm sorry but I don't understand the words Tengri and Umai. What do they mean? You're not Christian apparently?
Abrhamic God is male. Tengri is blue sky and Umai is brown earth. Two sides of the true God. I'm Shamanist

rainerann

Star
There is nothing empowering about giving random people implied consent to see you in a sexual way, and not knowing who these people are or what they look like, and not being able to say no if these people made would make you feel uncomfortable if you were to actually meet them in person.

This is the way I have always thought about it when I would consider comparing myself to the girls I saw on TV when they were acting in a hypersexual way when I was younger. If I traded places with them and knew some creepy dude who probably didn't take showers and was altogether nasty in just about every way, was thinking of me in a sexual way, which probably happens more than people like to admit. There would be nothing empowering about that.

To experience any sort of empowerment in a sexual situation, you have to have some ability to control the boundaries of this experience.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
The entertainment industry turns/reduces women into sex objects and exploits sex and sexuality for money. That's the opposite of empowering.
Lol, thanks for clarifying.

In a perfect world, women wouldn't have to lower themselves to the type of stuff you describe. They would be running the record companies and owning that shit. But it's not a perfect world. And women artists struggle to break through. Women have to push those boundaries or they won't get played, and paid.

This isn't an endorsement, it's just how it is. If you were born to be a singer you don't have a lot of options as a woman. So it's like they should give up on their dreams because of misogyny? That's letting the men win and keep you down.

mecca

Superstar
In a perfect world, women wouldn't have to lower themselves to the type of stuff you describe. They would be running the record companies and owning that shit. But it's not a perfect world. And women artists struggle to break through. Women have to push those boundaries or they won't get played, and paid.
That's a reflection of a flawed and sexist society that should be changed... you can't describe it as empowering when it simply isn't. Some positive promotion/depiction of female sexuality can be empowering but it doesn't exist within the entertainment industry.
This isn't an endorsement, it's just how it is. If you were born to be a singer you don't have a lot of options as a woman. So it's like they should give up on their dreams because of misogyny? That's letting the men win and keep you down.
You don't have to give up on that dream but you don't have to give in to a flawed society/system either, that seems like giving up your own humanity.