polymoog

Superstar
ive heard that all telescope discoveries have to clear the vatican first. i wonder if this applies to china as well.
i suppose the broader question is whether china goes along with standard NWO operating procedures or not.

Bent8484

Established
Should have a look at what a cosmonaut just spotted from the ISS...

I seriously doubt TPTB will be able to hide what's coming. Not for long, anyway.

Bent8484

Established
What happened there?
Here's an article describing it.

Read between the lines. There's a lot of baseless speculation there, but barely a mention of certain obvious possibilities...

(Also, remember those strange radio objects, ORCs, observed recently, circular, with bright edges, away from the galaxy's ecliptic plane, about 1/31 the size of the moon...how many of those were observed, again? At that distance, it'd be easy to be off by one or two, eh? Anomalous radio objects observed, all the largest radio telescopes go offline just a month or so later, I'm sure it's coincidence...)

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
Here's a simple timeline of what I'm alleging may have happened:

-4 anomalous *radio* objects, the ORCs, disc shaped, brighter at the edges, away from the ecliptic plane, 1/31 the size of the moon, a few months ago. At that distance, it'd be easy to get the count wrong by one or two.
-All the biggest *radio* telescopes go offline in the following weeks under suspicious circumstances ("covid doesn't make electrical cables burst into flames" is my new "jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams").
-5 objects spotted about a month after that from the ISS, in perfect line formation. (This is interesting, because if they were satellites on parallel orbits as we're being told, this line would be curved along the horizon, not extending perpendicularly into space, if their altitudes relative to Earth's surface were to match.) These were observed with optical instruments, since radio observatories wouldn't have seen it...catch my drift?

I think someone may have assumed these objects would have a much lower optical profile, and focused solely on preventing its radio profile being detected...

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Should have a look at what a cosmonaut just spotted from the ISS...

I seriously doubt TPTB will be able to hide what's coming. Not for long, anyway.
hold up. there is an object that we call the ISS in the sky (amateur astronomers can see it), but we have no evidence it is inhabited. all of that ISS footage from NASA is a hoax.

Bent8484

Established
hold up. there is an object that we call the ISS in the sky (amateur astronomers can see it), but we have no evidence it is inhabited. all of that ISS footage from NASA is a hoax.
What makes you think that?

Also, even if the ISS is unmanned, they could still have cameras recording. It just means saying that an astronaut took it, in the instances when they might want to release genuine footage.

I think Russia might be the reason this made it out, for whatever reason, but I don't know if that's more or less compatible with your theory.

polymoog

Superstar
What makes you think that?
i was looking for the thread on this... just found it:

briefly, if you dont have time: NASA fakes the ISS/space footage by filming it in their indoor pool facility in texas. everything is filmed underwater (which is why you see bubbles of air or water droplets inside the helmets from time to time). when they show you the 'astronots' on the phony fake station, they use hair spray to make their hair stand up on end and wire harnesses which will allow them to do somersaults. the wires are visible.
look closely at their eyes-- they have dark eyes because of the contact lenses they use for the microsoft hololense technology so they can manipulate 3D objects in real time. this is why you often see the glitches (see the videos listed for all of the snafus).

theres another thread around that discusses the fakery of the mars landing, which is actually filmed in a desolate place in eastern canada. as far as the moon landing is concerned, either we went there and faked all of the photos, or we lied and never went there (and faked all of the photos).

Bent8484

Established
i was looking for the thread on this... just found it:

briefly, if you dont have time: NASA fakes the ISS/space footage by filming it in their indoor pool facility in texas. everything is filmed underwater (which is why you see bubbles of air or water droplets inside the helmets from time to time). when they show you the 'astronots' on the phony fake station, they use hair spray to make their hair stand up on end and wire harnesses which will allow them to do somersaults. the wires are visible.
look closely at their eyes-- they have dark eyes because of the contact lenses they use for the microsoft hololense technology so they can manipulate 3D objects in real time. this is why you often see the glitches (see the videos listed for all of the snafus).

theres another thread around that discusses the fakery of the mars landing, which is actually filmed in a desolate place in eastern canada. as far as the moon landing is concerned, either we went there and faked all of the photos, or we lied and never went there (and faked all of the photos).
I've heard the Mars is in Canada theory (woo, represent!), but first time I hear about this underwater stuff. Thanks, I'll read up on it.