Are You Seeing This?

Infinite Truth

Established
Note to "Attached Files" people: All you have to do is right click on the image, hit copy image and then come here and hit "paste"...
This has been a Public Service Announcement. We now resume your regularly scheduled programming...
I'm posting from my iPhone so pasting doesn't work on here, any suggestions are welcome

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The real point to everybody who can copy/paste that I left out is that you can skip the picture uploader in the text editor and just straight copy/paste right into the post. As I've said before, if I had to do this stuff on a phone it would eventually lead to:

0000001.png

Last edited:

Devine

Star
you guys probably heard about pizzagate already
i haven't looked into it enough but there were the same pedo symbols on the same street

video at 5:21 mark is concerning
i was following it a lot when it was coming out total bummer :(

Somebody just posted an "inspiring" video that Jason Momoa made on FB which is basically a long commercial for himself. He features Lisa/Liliquoi in it along with his kids (to show what a great/playful/dirt loving dad he is) and that is a BOY with long hair, not a Girl. I wonder if those "Drogo perks" included a sausage fest? fkng eeew.
...Why is that a problem? I mean, a lot of dude's have long hair and are masculine as fuck. A little boy with long hair would just be a boy with long hair.

mecca

Superstar
...Why is that a problem? I mean, a lot of dude's have long hair and are masculine as fuck. A little boy with long hair would just be a boy with long hair.
Yeah, not everyone wants to cut their hair.

Devine

Star
sigh. you guys, quit playing dumb about the fucking trans- agenda! :D
if you do not believe in any of the theories as to why the illuminati is pushing it, then you tell me why? why the agenda?
because i think we have all already agreed that there is one. an agenda. it's pretty obvious, no?