Are you prepared for WW3 - in the next 90 days?

elsbet

Superstar
I think it would be very unwise to fall under self-deception and tempt The Lord. Do you know it? Is your ticket to heaven sure. Because, it is the Lord Who decides who is let into the Kingdom, and who gets to stay outside of it, and The Kingdom has Laws.

We don't get to mark our own test, and we are called to work at it. Even Paul said so:

King of kings' Bible, Philippians
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
2:13 For it is God Which worketh in you both to will and to do of [His] good pleasure.

(But it is up to you if you are going to work with Him on it, or if you are not. Free-Will.)
If I have the indwelling of Holy Spirit, it is absolutely absurd to think that I need FRET about whether or not I'm going to do it right.

What you quoted above, yourself, you are not hearing! God says that He will work in me to what effect?

TO WILL
... what does that mean? It means that My will is going to be in agreement with His Will. I will *want* to do His will.

AND TO DO ... I will act in agreement with His Will-- that is, His good pleasure.

Those are promises, and whether or not you choose to believe is your decision. I do not subscribe to this hand-wringing heresy that keeps people in fear and mental & spiritual bondage. We have not been given a spirit of fear.

Forever Light

Veteran
If I have the indwelling of Holy Spirit, it is absolutely absurd to think that I need FRET about whether or not I'm going to do it right.

What you quoted above, yourself, you are not hearing! God says that He will work in me to what effect?

TO WILL ... what does that mean? It means that My will is going to be in agreement with His Will. I will *want* to do His will.

AND TO DO ... I will act in agreement with His Will-- that is, His good pleasure.

Those are promises, and whether or not you choose to believe is your decision. I do not subscribe to this hand-wringing heresy that keeps people in fear and mental & spiritual bondage. We have not been given a spirit of fear.
Ok. I think it might be more of a wake-up call and warning going out against falling away from faith, to the point where people are thinking they don't have to do anything and can do no wrong, and like nothing they do will ever matter, because that is not what Scripture says. I found the video to contain a positive motivational message and the intent in sharing it was to pass that on.

I do believe it's good to believe those promises and to strive to maintain a correct and healthy attitude (not of fear/fret - the only fear we should have, is the "Fear of The Lord" - a healthy respect).

Wanting to do His Will, yes, that is definitely what we should all want. No disagreement there. It is Satan that tries to tempt us away from that, in whichever way, and that is what we have to fight against. I believe that is what Wiles was getting at.

We do get tested in our faith, so we can't expect it to just always be an easy ride, because it's not..

-------
This is from a book called "God Calling & God at Eventide" by the Two Listeners. It is a book containing daily messages of encouragement:

Saviour and Saviour. - July 12
If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in The Way that you should go.
Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters. But rather to place him on dry land - and more - there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.
From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more. Is the Lord's Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?
My cry on the cross of "It is finished" is My Cry of Salvation for a whole world.
I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.

No Remorse. - February 11
I seek to save you not only from falling into sin, but from the overwhelming remorse that follows the realization of sin.
I know that for frail man this is too great a burden. So when you let it overwhelm you, you nullify My saving Power.
I seek to save you from oppression and depression too. I bid you leave all to follow Me. That is, leave the sins and the failures of the past.
Out of the shadow into the sunlight of My Love and Salvation you must go.

Help Me. - September 19
Help Me to save your fellow-man, as dear to Me as you are.
Do you not care that he should pass Me by? Do you not care that he should pass Me by?
Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate and far from the fold?

"Lord, Save Me." - October 8
I Will, be thou clean.
Saved from all that tarnishes the purity of your soul.
Saved from harsh judgments.
Saved from disobedience to My Command.
Saved from all that offends My Justice, all that sins against My Love. I will, be thou clean.

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
Ok. I think it might be more of a wake-up call and warning going out against falling away from faith, to the point where people are thinking they don't have to do anything and can do no wrong, and like nothing they do will ever matter, because that is not what Scripture says. I found the video to contain a positive motivational message and the intent in sharing it was to pass that on.

I do believe it's good to believe those promises and to strive to maintain a correct and healthy attitude (not of fear/fret - the only fear we should have, is the "Fear of The Lord" - a healthy respect).

Wanting to do His Will, yes, that is definitely what we should all want. No disagreement there. It is Satan that tries to tempt us away from that, in whichever way, and that is what we have to fight against. I believe that is what Wiles was getting at.

We do get tested in our faith, so we can't expect it to just always be an easy ride, because it's not..

-------
This is from a book called "God Calling & God at Eventide" by the Two Listeners. It is a book containing daily messages of encouragement:

Saviour and Saviour. - July 12
If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in The Way that you should go.
Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters. But rather to place him on dry land - and more - there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.
From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more. Is the Lord's Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?
My cry on the cross of "It is finished" is My Cry of Salvation for a whole world.
I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.

No Remorse. - February 11
I seek to save you not only from falling into sin, but from the overwhelming remorse that follows the realization of sin.
I know that for frail man this is too great a burden. So when you let it overwhelm you, you nullify My saving Power.
I seek to save you from oppression and depression too. I bid you leave all to follow Me. That is, leave the sins and the failures of the past.
Out of the shadow into the sunlight of My Love and Salvation you must go.

Help Me. - September 19
Help Me to save your fellow-man, as dear to Me as you are.
Do you not care that he should pass Me by? Do you not care that he should pass Me by?
Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate and far from the fold?

"Lord, Save Me." - October 8
I Will, be thou clean.
Saved from all that tarnishes the purity of your soul.
Saved from harsh judgments.
Saved from disobedience to My Command.
Saved from all that offends My Justice, all that sins against My Love. I will, be thou clean.

Peace.
im not scared of the anti christ or the ww3 its just people we need to pray andfast i relize how important it s i get chastise to if im not doing it right only because god want the best for his children but first his will ill pray about this some more soon

Forever Light

Veteran
Wonder if the so-called "elites" might end up being doomed to becoming mole people, if they try to run and hide in their expensive D.U.M.B.S (like the underground base in the movie "They Live") and then maybe, they never get to come out again?

Forever Light

Veteran
Fear is Evil. - March 5 (From "God Calling")
Have no fear. Fear is evil and "perfect Love casts out fear." There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell. Fear destroys hope. It cannot exist where Love is, or where Faith is.
Fear is the curse of the world. Man is afraid - afraid of poverty, afraid of loneliness, afraid of unemployment, afraid of sickness.
Many, many are man's fears. Nation is afraid of nation. Fear, fear, fear, everywhere. Fight fear as you would a plague. Turn it out of your lives and home. Fight it singly. Fight it together. Never inspire fear. It is an evil ally. Fear of punishment, fear of blame.
No work that employs this enemy of Mine is work for Me. Banish it. There must be another and better way.
Ask Me, and I will show it you.

Reactions: Jes

MP3D

Established
God's Laws -
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

They talk about this in the video. It is not enough just to say "oh yes, we believe" and then think that's it you're done, and that it's therefore ok to keep on sinning with impunity.

Faith without works (incl. repentance from habitual sins) is dead.

To believe is only the first step of our walk with Christ, which is a journey.. it's not the end of it. From that point onwards, we need to start walking the walk daily and then gradually we grow in spirit (and become saved - more and more and more) as we are shown exactly what it is we need to be working on, IF we then accept that and will DO it.

goddamn broken record

TMT

Star
As long as they exist the potential for destruction is high, so I've always been mentally prepared for the possibility.

And with people now in charge of the US government who believe they are fulfilling religious prophecy, the risk only gets higher. The nuclear clock ticked a little closer to midnight with Trump's election, and even if it doesn't happen in the next few months, if the US doesn't immediately stop its upgrades to the Nuclear Arsenal it will happen eventually.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well, to answer Paul's question in regards to Stormy Daniels and Mueller being what's talked about while warlike storm (pun intended) clouds brew; let us keep in mind that the last time they were gung-ho to bomb Syria was the week that Miley Cyrus went buck-wild at the VMA's and that's all that everyone was talking about then. The main attraction: distraction. But hey, ya know what they say: sex sells...;)

wrongfred

Established
Well, to answer Paul's question in regards to Stormy Daniels and Mueller being what's talked about while warlike storm (pun intended) clouds brew; let us keep in mind that the last time they were gung-ho to bomb Syria was the week that Miley Cyrus went buck-wild at the VMA's and that's all that everyone was talking about then. The main attraction: distraction. But hey, ya know what they say: sex sells...;)
So can we expect something serious to happen this time around or is the media only blowing hot smoke?

Golden Age

Established
Stocked up on canned soup, beans, long life soya milk and a supply of my favourite 'Jaffa Cakes' to see me through to the end of June. No hazmat suit, gas masks and a 'fallout' shelter, however.

I will be receiving guests over this period, so everyone on VC Forums is welcome to visit me. **Please park your tanks AT THE END OF THE DRIVE**, I've just returfed the front lawn.

Cheers,
Golden Age

Helioform

Star
I am starting to think that they will not let the stock market crash (and wipe out most of americans' 401k) unless they start a war. They absolutely need an excuse for the economic collapse, I am just wondering how long they will continue pumping the market with Fed money. They did it for 10 years after the 2008 great recession so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue this silly little game for another 10 years.

Last edited: