Are You Physically Active?

Haich

Superstar
It's weird but my wife says the same thing. I'm really lean. Veins and whatnot and my wife is always telling me to put just a little bit of fat on lol.
She's right it's just not nice :/ the veins the unnecessarily buldging arms, they look like a pitbull on steroids.

Haich

Superstar
It would be interesting to hear what physiques men prefer, I know that's a pretty broad question but let us know if you prefer a little junk in the trunk or slimmer more toned athletic figures

Aero

Superstar
Ya I've heard girls tell me I was buff. And I'm a guy who is 5'10, 130lbs. Ok it was 1 girl, but still.

I like all women. But she has to have a cute face obviously. And a strong sex drive, than we're good.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
It would be interesting to hear what physiques men prefer, I know that's a pretty broad question but let us know if you prefer a little junk in the trunk or slimmer more toned athletic figures
I'd prefer my woman physically fit. Abs aren't required but I find them attractive. I find a healthy looking woman attractive versus a couch potato with a developing muffin top.

I understand some people have an incredibly efficient metabolism with great genetics but it goes beyond the aesthetics for me. A woman disciplining herself and investing in her future health is a turn on.

Plus with the right exercises she'll have junk in the trunk made predominantly of muscle instead adipose tissue. Though it seems most women are terrified of looking like a man thankfully cross fit has started changing opinions.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
That's true I'm a UK 10 but definitely wouldn't want to be toned to the point of looking masculine
To acquire that look would require unhealthy levels of body fat and anabolic steroids. That look isn't natural because it would require steroids so women have nothing to fear lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I find it funny that women think they'll become bulky when working out. Muscle isn't something that's easy to add. It requires work in the gym, a proper diet, and most of all sufficient testosterone levels.

Haich

Superstar
To acquire that look would require unhealthy levels of body fat and anabolic steroids. That look isn't natural because it would require steroids so women have nothing to fear lol.
What I meant was to look too muscular, I don't personally think it's quite a feminine look and don't find it nice. I've seen women achieve it without steroids it just takes a lot of dedication at the gym and pumping weights

GreenTea

Rookie
I'm generally active I suppose - go for walks and occasionally indulge in pilates and cardio. HIIT Post-workout highs are the bomb! Too bad I don't do them often haha. The boyfriend prefers them slightly curvy so I'm not about losing weight but more about just feeling good & staying healthy. I'm 5"3 and 56kg :D

Haich

Superstar
They don't look like dudes to me
lol I don't know why people on this site like to poke someone when they make a simple comment. Right these women in my opinion look boyish, they don't have curves and are quite slender. This is not an ideal figure for me which is why I'm not a gym freak as I have the figure where I'd easily lose weight and look flat. That's all I was trying to say, the more some women (namely me) work out the more curvature they lose

mecca

Superstar
lol I don't know why people on this site like to poke someone when they make a simple comment. Right these women in my opinion look boyish, they don't have curves and are quite slender. This is not an ideal figure for me which is why I'm not a gym freak as I have the figure where I'd easily lose weight and look flat. That's all I was trying to say, the more some women (namely me) work out the more curvature they lose
ok

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
I understand being scared of losing curves there is no requirement to be incredibly lean.

I know some women only gain curves through pregnancy or being heavier but working out doesn't equal weight loss. As a plus, generally doing a recomp will keep a woman from looking mannish.

I get your point, not criticizing you.

She would be my limit of musculature for a woman but she has retained curvature. Yet she's also a world record holding powerlifter so she doesn't represent the majority.

God I love her quads.