Are You Looking For Godly Love?

A Freeman

Superstar
It isn't as if our track record would indicate otherwise.

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

It isn't as if our track record would indicate otherwise.

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
Please don't include me in " our " track record. I am only concerned with my track record. I remember Obama always saying " our " double speak. I'm not responsible for others mistakes.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please don't include me in " our " track record. I am only concerned with my track record. I remember Obama always saying " our " double speak. I'm not responsible for others mistakes.
Are you really attempting to argue that Christ's truthful statement that we have ALL been deceived is somehow in error? Obviously if we've all been deceived we can't be nearly as bright as we would like to believe we are now can we?

Shouldn't you take personal responsibility for your own mistakes? Like the totally illogical comparison between the truth from Christ and the Orwellian double-speak from the Obamanation?

I agree we have all been deceived. But this term of " taking responsibility " has become meaningless. How often do we hear crooked politicians say they take responsibility for the corruption and lies they commit daily? The same with people who say that they are sorry. I don't care if someone says they are sorry or take responsibility. I want them sitting in jail with all their assets frozen and losing their jobs and pensions. And for what passes for logic these days sometimes you have to be illogical. Who decides what is logical or illogical anyway. You have to roll with the punches to get to what's real. Rules and regulations might be fine in a perfect world but in this world the people who make all the rules and regulations are all crooked. So we live by the law and die by the law. So the moral of this story is avoid the law whenever possible. Avoiding the law isn't against the law yet.

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree we have all been deceived. But this term of " taking responsibility " has become meaningless.
Agreed. Very, very few even know what it means to take personal responsibility for their own actions, much less do it.

How often do we hear crooked politicians say they take responsibility for the corruption and lies they commit daily?
And yet we, the people continue to pretend to elect these professional liars -- who almost never take any responsibility for their own actions -- seemingly oblivious to the fact that anyone who votes for these scam artists is likewise responsible for whatever crimes and corruption they commit.

The same with people who say that they are sorry. I don't care if someone says they are sorry or take responsibility. I want them sitting in jail with all their assets frozen and losing their jobs and pensions.
It would be even better if the thieves had to sell their assets to pay their victims twice what they stole from them instead, to prove their regret and maintain justice.

That way the victims aren't further penalized by having to pay to feed, clothe and house the perpetrators.

And for what passes for logic these days sometimes you have to be illogical.
Being illogical is not the answer. Learning what is actually logical from our Creator is the answer.

Who decides what is logical or illogical anyway. You have to roll with the punches to get to what's real.
Our Creator decides what is logical, and He is our reality.

Rules and regulations might be fine in a perfect world but in this world the people who make all the rules and regulations are all crooked.
All man-made rules, legislation, regulations, etc. are prohibited under penalty of death by our Creator. IF we therefore were enforcing His Perfect Law, there would be no politicians or attorneys making up unlawful legislation to further consolidate wealth and power in the hands of a few individuals, while impoverishing and enslaving the rest of us.

So we live by the law and die by the law.
If we return to keeping our Creator's Law we will live; if we instead continue to refuse -- choosing instead to follow our own made-up rules which is what got us into this mess -- we will die.

So the moral of this story is avoid the law whenever possible. Avoiding the law isn't against the law yet.
Totally illogical.

Avoiding our Creator's Law is breaking it, and breaking His Law is, by definition a sin/crime (something that is against His Law). So the moral of the story is to wake-up and realize that we have been deceived into believing we know better than our Creator what is right, logical and just (when we clearly do not), and thus need to do an about face and return to Him and the protection He has promised He will provide to anyone keeping His Law.

Agreed. Very, very few even know what it means to take personal responsibility for their own actions, much less do it.

And yet we, the people continue to pretend to elect these professional liars -- who almost never take any responsibility for their own actions -- seemingly oblivious to the fact that anyone who votes for these scam artists is likewise responsible for whatever crimes and corruption they commit.

It would be even better if the thieves had to sell their assets to pay their victims twice what they stole from them instead, to prove their regret and maintain justice.

That way the victims aren't further penalized by having to pay to feed, clothe and house the perpetrators.

Being illogical is not the answer. Learning what is actually logical from our Creator is the answer.

Our Creator decides what is logical, and He is our reality.

All man-made rules, legislation, regulations, etc. are prohibited under penalty of death by our Creator. IF we therefore were enforcing His Perfect Law, there would be no politicians or attorneys making up unlawful legislation to further consolidate wealth and power in the hands of a few individuals, while impoverishing and enslaving the rest of us.

If we return to keeping our Creator's Law we will live; if we instead continue to refuse -- choosing instead to follow our own made-up rules which is what got us into this mess -- we will die.

Totally illogical.

Avoiding our Creator's Law is breaking it, and breaking His Law is, by definition a sin/crime (something that is against His Law). So the moral of the story is to wake-up and realize that we have been deceived into believing we know better than our Creator what is right, logical and just (when we clearly do not), and thus need to do an about face and return to Him and the protection He has promised He will provide to anyone keeping His Law.
I think we mostly agree. I should have made it clear that I was talking about man's law and not God's. You can avoid man's law if you are careful. No one can avoid God's law. And let's not forget that to live outside the law you must be honest. Plus you can't cheat an honest man.

A Freeman

Superstar
The beauty of it is God has promised to bless those who keep His Law, and part of that blessing is to fight our battles for us, including the battles against all of this unlawful man-made legislation, etc.

It doesn't mean we don't have to put forth the effort by doing our part; only that we have the most powerful force in all of the universe as our Ally (Love) against all of this deception and evil. God IS Love (not the Christian singles association).