Are you in the Tin Foil Hat Club?

bbsion

Established
I don't know about you but I have never worn or owned a tin foil hat. It's quite annoying that the media and other PTB do what they can to lump all "conspiracy theorists" into the same category. They make the public feel as though if they start to believe in one conspiracy, they are now a tin foil hat wearing nut job.

Most recently this David Hogg situation with the Florida school shooting. Many videos surface of him obviously fumbling over lines in one video. Another video he debates gun control a little too well the day after the shooting. It's also pointed out that he was interviewed in California for a different school shooting (which turned out to be just an argument with a lifeguard). Lots of people start debating that he is a crisis actor which seems to be quite obvious. Then that gets "debunked" and anyone that calls the kid a crisis actor is now a heartless conspiracy nut. Marco Rubio tweeted "Claiming some of the students on TV after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency." Not that I care what he says but some people do and it's just one more person discrediting anyone that believes it's an act. A video of David was trending on YouTube and was recently removed by YouTube claiming it violated their policies. Many other articles have now come out "debunking" the conspiracy of crisis actors. More so now than what I've seen in the past at least.

I've seen debates like this and also over this specific issue on multiple social media's and even this forum. But I cannot shake the feeling that this was planted on purpose to divide people even more. "They" are smart. They had to have planted this obvious crisis actor to get the "conspiracy theorists" riled up. It worked. Then they had to have a plan in place to "debunk" the idea and group anyone who believes it into the Tin Foil Hat Club.

This happens all the time with multiple different false flags and other events. It's a perfect, chaotic plan. They create the problem, "debunk" the conspiracy, point fingers, create a divide, debate laws and policies to restrict freedoms, and then things seem to settle back to "normal". During these chaotic events is usually when certain laws are passed and wars are declared. A lot of time they are done when no one is looking and everyone is bickering amongst themselves about "the 2nd Amendment" and so on. They are creating mass confusion. The public is scared to believe in any sort of "conspiracy" because they do not want to be in the Tin Foil Hat Club. What sucks is there are legit conspiracies and then B.S. conspiracies. Clever s.o.b.'s.

Ordo ab chao right?

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Yes I am, and proud of it. :D

But seriously, when you see these idiotic late night stand up comedians like Kimmel and Colbert slamming people who believe that Hogg was a crisis actor, you have got to wonder. "You're crazy, your brain is not functionning..." according to Kimmel. Well let me tell you whose brain is not functionning, it is those of people who lap up the official story like it is the pure truth. :rolleyes:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/02/parkland-students-crisis-actors-conspiracy-kimmel-colbert-trevor-noah

Hubert

Established
I don't know about you but I have never worn or owned a tin foil hat. It's quite annoying that the media and other PTB do what they can to lump all "conspiracy theorists" into the same category. They make the public feel as though if they start to believe in one conspiracy, they are now a tin foil hat wearing nut job.

Most recently this David Hogg situation with the Florida school shooting. Many videos surface of him obviously fumbling over lines in one video. Another video he debates gun control a little too well the day after the shooting. It's also pointed out that he was interviewed in California for a different school shooting (which turned out to be just an argument with a lifeguard). Lots of people start debating that he is a crisis actor which seems to be quite obvious. Then that gets "debunked" and anyone that calls the kid a crisis actor is now a heartless conspiracy nut. Marco Rubio tweeted "Claiming some of the students on TV after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency." Not that I care what he says but some people do and it's just one more person discrediting anyone that believes it's an act. A video of David was trending on YouTube and was recently removed by YouTube claiming it violated their policies. Many other articles have now come out "debunking" the conspiracy of crisis actors. More so now than what I've seen in the past at least.

I've seen debates like this and also over this specific issue on multiple social media's and even this forum. But I cannot shake the feeling that this was planted on purpose to divide people even more. "They" are smart. They had to have planted this obvious crisis actor to get the "conspiracy theorists" riled up. It worked. Then they had to have a plan in place to "debunk" the idea and group anyone who believes it into the Tin Foil Hat Club.

This happens all the time with multiple different false flags and other events. It's a perfect, chaotic plan. They create the problem, "debunk" the conspiracy, point fingers, create a divide, debate laws and policies to restrict freedoms, and then things seem to settle back to "normal". During these chaotic events is usually when certain laws are passed and wars are declared. A lot of time they are done when no one is looking and everyone is bickering amongst themselves about "the 2nd Amendment" and so on. They are creating mass confusion. The public is scared to believe in any sort of "conspiracy" because they do not want to be in the Tin Foil Hat Club. What sucks is there are legit conspiracies and then B.S. conspiracies. Clever s.o.b.'s.

Ordo ab chao right?
I hate to break it to you, but there is no conspiracy to make claims of false flag operations or crisis actors sound like the ravings of paranoid nut jobs. Those theories ridiculed because they are ridiculous, and they never gain traction because they are obviously false.

bbsion

Established

But seriously, when you see these idiotic late night stand up comedians like Kimmel and Colbert slamming people who believe that Hogg was a crisis actor, you have got to wonder. "You're crazy, your brain is not functionning..." according to Kimmel. Well let me tell you whose brain is not functionning, it is those of people who lap up the official story like it is the pure truth. :rolleyes:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/02/parkland-students-crisis-actors-conspiracy-kimmel-colbert-trevor-noah
I'm with you on that.

In that article:

"And it’s not just tin-foil hat wearers on the far right who are promoting these theories..."

They just casually throw that in there and then they go on to quote late night TV talk show hosts to back it. Seriously.

Edit: I also want to add... who would read that article and feel like they got the closure they needed to dismiss any conspiracy? Vanity Fair?? Come on...

bbsion

Established
I hate to break it to you, but there is no conspiracy to make claims of false flag operations or crisis actors sound like the ravings of paranoid nut jobs. Those theories ridiculed because they are ridiculous, and they never gain traction because they are obviously false.
Can you rephrase that? I am not sure what you mean.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The thing about making the claims you just posted is that without offering any serious, quantifiable evidence and sources..... you are in the same camp as those you are deriding. You cant just say "This is true because I say it is" without providing anything to back up your claims without getting challenged here and rightfully so. Im not saying you are wrong, I dont have a lot of info regarding the Hogg situation personally, so Im just asking for what you feel is the proof that brought you to your conclusion.

Vytas

Star
Those theories ridiculed because they are ridiculous
No, every opinion which disagrees with official story and questions it is ridiculed...The fact that they have to employ media to play mind games and influence public opinion tells volumes...Ridiculing work so well because it doesn't require investigation, fact checking or thinking. If true was on their side they would crush CT community like in one week without chance to ever recover... Instead they opt out to mock and ridicule...Good thing that our dumbed down society simply too stupid to notice when they are told what to think...

Hubert

Established
OK, the first step in determining if a claim is true is getting a good understanding of what the claim actually is. I see the claim that this Hogg kid is a crisis actor. What does that mean? Is he a kind of political operative, going from town to town in search of a mass shooting that he can insert himself into in hopes of getting interviewed as a survivor on the local news? Or was the entire shooting faked and all the people present actors?

I'm happy to research any claim, I just first need to have it more specifically defined.

Vixy

Star

Woooooooooord!

Leviathan

Established
I've known about crisis actors for years, but never really believed in them. I find it possible with MKULTRA they could brainwash innocent people to do things they never would've before, and that the media can and does exploit different tragedies as though they are entertainment and sometimes for an agenda. But as for it all being fake, I'm just not sure.

I will say this, though. I do find it odd that the crisis actor theory has gone mainstream. Sure, you heard people talk about them even back in 2012 during Sandy Hook (hard to believe it's been that long ago) but that was mostly on conspiracy sites and small YouTube channels. Never places like CNN or The Ellen Degeneres Show like now. They pretty much ignored the theory all these years and now all of a sudden every TV talk/news show is saying "crisis actor, crisis actor, crisis actor..." I just find that strange. This shooting feels different than all the rest.

Etagloc

Superstar
Conspiracies objectively exist.

What annoys me is.... when the elites push conspiracy theories such as "it was the Russians!".... then that's accepted. Objectively that is conspiracy theory. When regular, ordinary people come up with their own conspiracy theories, it is stigmatized.

In a nutshell:

And since that's the line that they're promoting, I think we should push independent thought regardless. They try to silence independent thought and to prevent it from occuring.

This is a pretty outrageous demand on their part and my thinking is that they don't actually have the means to back it up. They push this outrageous demand as though they can actually enforce it. They can't. So we should note that this is their demand and then continue to think independently anyways. There is nothing they can do about it. And they know it. The best they can do is try to minimize independent thought in those people who are not particularly aware. But they can't really control you on such a level unless you allow it. So refuse to allow it.

bbsion

Established
I've known about crisis actors for years, but never really believed in them. I find it possible with MKULTRA they could brainwash innocent people to do things they never would've before, and that the media can and does exploit different tragedies as though they are entertainment and sometimes for an agenda. But as for it all being fake, I'm just not sure.

I will say this, though. I do find it odd that the crisis actor theory has gone mainstream. Sure, you heard people talk about them even back in 2012 during Sandy Hook (hard to believe it's been that long ago) but that was mostly on conspiracy sites and small YouTube channels. Never places like CNN or The Ellen Degeneres Show like now. They pretty much ignored the theory all these years and now all of a sudden every TV talk/news show is saying "crisis actor, crisis actor, crisis actor..." I just find that strange. This shooting feels different than all the rest.
I totally agree. The fact that the crisis actor conspiracy has been so heavily in the mainstream media is what makes this feel a little different than other shootings. I have seen waaaaay more coverage this time around.

On a side note (not directed at you Leviathan), I have said this in other threads but I do believe this shooting really happened and people did die. It's very sad and sick. But just because I believe they sometimes use crisis actors, it does not mean that I believe the whole event is a hoax.

This event feels different because the mainstream media is blowing up about it when they never have in the past. David Hogg, to me, seemed like an obvious crisis actor. Which makes me feel like they planted him on purpose and then blew it up on purpose. It's just weird.