Are you gonna celebrate christmas this year?

Annit

Also, you only used Christmas as an excuse to talk about perving. You could basically do that with any topic.

Annit

Yeah, okay. I was just startled by that. But at least I know the signs. I'll just ignore those people. (Psychopaths I mean).

Vixy

Star
Also, you only used Christmas as an excuse to talk about perving. You could basically do that with any topic.
Well, it's not really perving to check after lookers, it's normal, but to see the world as hunters and prey is psychopathic, I'm afraid. :/

Aero

Superstar
Is this serious? You know that's the sign of a psychopath, a controller and an abuser right? To target girls and manipulate them and treat them like objects? I knew boys in high school that were actually really decent human beings. You obviously are proud of yourself for objectifying females. ???
Huh? I thought I made it obvious my post was referring to the esoteric symbolism. My hunt in the metaphysical doesn't exert any control or abuse. And I don't think you have really thought any of this through. You are just taking things at face value.
Yeah, sorry to say this but Aero, that IS the way psychopaths see the world; be the hunter or the prey.
Pretty sure Lions see the world that way too. Maybe every Lion has gone psycho, or maybe you can stop being so shallow. According to some of the logic presented here. Anyone who ever hunted any animal is psycho now?

Vixy

Star
Well, it's not really perving to check after lookers, it's normal, but to see the world as hunters and prey is psychopathic, I'm afraid. :/
Huh? I thought I made it obvious my post was referring to the esoteric symbolism. My hunt in the metaphysical doesn't exert any control or abuse. And I don't think you have really thought any of this through. You are just taking things at face value.

Pretty sure Lions see the world that way too. Maybe every Lion has gone psycho, or maybe you can stop being so shallow. According to some of the logic presented here. Anyone who ever hunted any animal is psycho now?
Well, it's alittle more complicated than that and I certanly didn't mean to step on any toes but.. Animals live in such an environment where that kind of thinking is necessary. However the human of today who has evolved beyond the jungle-reasoning, doesnt have to. Thus we are beyond the primitive way of seeing life as preys and hunters. However the psychopath who is underdeveloped within the frontal lobes of the brain, often with almost no function at all showing up in MRI scans, would reason this way, yes, and also lack the insight in that they are missing something.

Aero

Superstar
Well, it's alittle more complicated than that and I certanly didnt mean to step on any toes but.. Animals live in such an environment where that kind of thinking is necessary.
Are you saying humans have easy lives? We don't struggle for survival?

I'm not going to lower myself by stepping into fantasy land with you. If you want to educate me on your theories of evolution I'm all ears. But pretty sure you're one of the types who think God made humans special. So there's not going to be much debate happening. People still have to hunt for survival. We have not evolved past needing to eat.