Are You Going To Vote? And If So WHY ? Update Evidence of Voting Fraud in Midterms

DavidSon

Star
Intelligent?....Trump voters...... okaaaay.....bet you enjoy wrestling too huh?
I'd never voted in a general election before today so I completely get where you're coming from. We're between a rock and a hard place so I guess I choose... the rock? As preposterous as our choices are I'd still rather the Donald than monsters like Jacinda Ardern or the faggot Justin Trudeau.

I'm slightly surprised by the political apathy shown in this thread. During covid we saw a million people flood the streets of London protesting the injections, etc. The trucker rally in Canada or the more recent farmer protests in the Netherlands are obvious examples where our voices made a difference. Canada recently scrapped their stupid CanApp or whatever after enough pushback from the public.

A few of the Conservative/Right/Republican candidates worldwide have spoken honestly about the climate scam, mask mandates, Ukraine, the trans-agenda, NWO, etc. I'd rather a greedy a-hole steering the ship than a total lunatic.

Any thoughts?

free2018

Star
As everyone probably is aware in a couple of weeks the midterm election is being staged. My question is will you participate in it ? I am certainly not going to recommend not voting on the other hand I am extremely dubious of expecting any thing good to come out of it either way. I will always remember November 3 2020 as the day it was proven beyond a doubt that the election was rigged and I am actually insulted that I am being asked to vote again. On the other hand by not voting I almost feel like I am shirking an imaginary duty that I still believe as a citizen I have. Maybe I will vote just to pretend it makes a difference and so nobody can say I didn't try.
I think I already responded but I did vote. Locally they spend a lot of money on projects and it makes a difference at the city, county and state level in part.

If Trump was a greedy A-hole, he wouldn't voluntarily lose a third of his wealth by becoming the entire establishment's enemy of the state. Nothing compels him to exchange a quiet and blissful retirement at Florida's beaches for bucket-loads of venom and derision from angry vampires 24/7 trying to fix things in DC for future generations.

The Zone

Star
I see no reason to bust people's chops on whether they vote. Indeed, there are better battles to fight. And there seems to be a blurring of the fact that this is midterms and not a presidential election in some takes. Local politics are not as infiltrated and slanted as a presidential election. If one is to make a case that these are fake then explain how they do it for it would be really hard to do so at every level. People also vote on bills and while there are some charades in play; it is just too hard to have control over everything. That said, I still think voting is important in the US and if it is not real you have wasted little time in dropping by to do so. The election results are poised to wake even more people if major cheating is in play and may well be. We may be expected to accept the impossible tonight and it would be improbable for there not to be a backlash on the modern democratic party if the results are sketchy. They really love power and people want out from under said power and the insanity that is the US at this time. Just my two cents. I will concede that the presidential election is much more likely to be selected.

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
I'd never voted in a general election before today so I completely get where you're coming from. We're between a rock and a hard place so I guess I choose... the rock? As preposterous as our choices are I'd still rather the Donald than monsters like Jacinda Ardern or the faggot Justin Trudeau.

I'm slightly surprised by the political apathy shown in this thread. During covid we saw a million people flood the streets of London protesting the injections, etc. The trucker rally in Canada or the more recent farmer protests in the Netherlands are obvious examples where our voices made a difference. Canada recently scrapped their stupid CanApp or whatever after enough pushback from the public.

A few of the Conservative/Right/Republican candidates worldwide have spoken honestly about the climate scam, mask mandates, Ukraine, the trans-agenda, NWO, etc. I'd rather a greedy a-hole steering the ship than a total lunatic.

Any thoughts?
I have seen the prophecies that says America will never go back to what it was so why bother. I know some may call that defeatist but why have hope when I know there is no hope

The Zone

Star
No red wave. Apparently, we are to believe that Americans are cool with the economy, Biden and electing zombies in Pennsylvania.

Also achieved was a complete coming split of the Republican party between Trump and DeSantis. There are still Rinos in the Republican party like McConnell who held back funds in key races and want Trump not to run. Almost all glitches affected red districts and this all means we are still very much on the road to Globalism.

The unexpected success means Joe Biden is still their man. They cannot move past him now. FWIW, I see no way Trump represents the right at this time. They will either neutralize him or people will tire of it all and go for DeSantis who is a legit contender.

So, how did the results shock even slanted media? Per usual in today's world expect the unexpected. If anyone denies the results they are put on a list, so...

Even Manchin was signaling before this began he could still be a split vote as if he knew.

A lot of oddities here. Some crappy candidates like Oz for sure but now they can continue the war with Russia, move toward green deals and throttle free speech. Rather depressing on the whole as many look for a safe haven in a world where more are okay daily with their slow enslavement.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
The problem is that common people don't see how much social engineering rules the "democratic" system. Clearly there is a bandwagon effect created by polls and by the overexposition of certain globalist candidates compared to others in mass media.
After a long day of work people hear the same names over and over again until it dissociates voters who simply follow the narratives of the mediatic gatekeepers during elections. This effect is so prevalent these days in the western world, you'd see people vote for Macron or Obama 10 times in a row if it was a possibility.

Everything was made to influence voting behaviors, the majority not caring about politics nor wanting to know how politics actually function in reality choose globalist progressivism by default. After all why not? We're truly living in 1984 where war is peace and democracy is "you can vote for me or else"
I understand both side seems to be controlled but I don't think every politician is in the globalist club hence why the trend nowadays is to convince you only have the right to vote for one side so you don't get to delay the agenda by voting for political parties who would have a harder time betraying their voters.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
get the feeling tptb are pushing civil unrest
to a point where it's civil rebellion everywhere
then they have an excuse for military police to
be brought in and for a lot of excess deaths

it's way to plane in Our faces this time around
about election frauds happening it's all that's been
talked about for the last few yrs since jb took seat

during the hype up to these midterms it's all We See
/Hear when Ya Hear/See any country there is elections
happening Peoples disputing the results,taking to the
streets

they want Us to doubt all results,easier for tptb to divide
Us again while they stay hidden away safe because they
have directed Us at each other like always never looking
their way

We awake Know it's all one bird so We Know it's all
a show,others are not so lucky and will easily fall
into the crapshoot of it all

the keys are all too convenient imho no one noticed
they've lost their extremely important set of keys

I haven't even looked for what the results are and don't even really want to know because it's so depressing. I am curious though if Dr Oz lost against that crazy guy Fentanylberg or whatever his name is. Talk about no good choices on that one. Also I had a dream last night that the USA had sent troops into Ukraine like they did to Iraq. I am wondering if that is a premonition because if the demoncrats have won a lot of elections they are going to be emboldened and escalate the war.

The Zone

Star
A bit of a psy op in play ^^ Some in the republican party helped make sure Trump candidates lost. They are grooming DeSantis and will work with him for future concessions and control. For whatever reason, Trump scares the hell out of many,

As for the count, since the US is heading towards becoming a third world nation, so they figure why not start with an inept election full of controversy that you see in lowly nations. The goal is IMO for all to doubt any election. Think about the fact the Dems want no voter ID. Think about if we do get one and what it might entail with concern to privacy? Damned, either way.

Last edited:
I am curious though if Dr Oz lost against that crazy guy Fentanylberg or whatever his name is.
Supposedly not only dr oz lost, but we're looking at future president fentaberg

Fetterman’s victory against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz provided Democrats a flipped Senate seat on Tuesday, in which several MSNBC panelists praised him for bringing new leadership tactics to the Democratic Party.

Tur floated the viability of, “Fetterman, as a nominee at some point for president,” before later going on to say that his record for surpassing President Biden and former President Trump’s vote share in the state.

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell declared that she had extensive experience with Pennsylvania, and praised Fetterman for making so much progress with voters.

“I spent a lot of time covering this race, and with Pennsylvania politics, going back some decades, and I started my career there, but the fact that John Fetterman did, first of all, so much better with White non-college-educated voters. Better than Biden, better than Trump, so he ran ahead of both of them, but he also, you know, did fairly well in the cities and in the [unintelligible] counties.”

QMQS

Established

The Zone

Star
Nothing at all is wrong with the results! Arizona? They will not give up leadership and I hope that does not lead to a fight for this whole world has gone insane. It helps to have spirituality if you are facing daily life in the new normal -- welcome to Bizarro World.