Are you dreaming?

Awoken2

Superstar
It is a poster, one of many posted around the area of Hallam University in Sheffield....I would guess by students who were gently mocking the absurdity of modern day living.

But I'm sure if you added up all the numerical values of the numbers and letters then divided that number by the square root of a chicken then multiplied that number by 5.2 it would spell out a secret code from the illuminate.

So, to save time, it's just students being ironic.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
It is a poster, one of many posted around the area of Hallam University in Sheffield....I would guess by students who were gently mocking the absurdity of modern day living.

But I'm sure if you added up all the numerical values of the numbers then divided that number by the square root of a chicken then multiplied that number by 5.2 it would spell out a secret code from the illuminate.

So, to save time, it's just students being ironic.
im surprised you never mentioned bananas :)

Tidal

Star
Topic- Are you dreaming?
---------------------------------------

Possibly...
And we could even go further and ask ourselves what George Clooney asks his dead wife..

Aero

Superstar
If you had the awareness to check a watch or clock in a dream, then you don't really need the watch or clock. Do you?

Kais_1

Star
If you had the awareness to check a watch or clock in a dream, then you don't really need the watch or clock. Do you?
i looked at my hands a few nights ago in my dream, one of them , the left had a load of numbers on and the right had a grooved spiral on.

no idea what that means...but it was strange..

also i have tried to figure out the year or date in my dream...and i am shown newspapers and magazines with dates on...

but i never manage to focus.....

:)

Kais_1

Star
Everyone is dreaming in a sense. We mostly live in psychological projections, and very rarely actually perceive anything as it really is, due to all the distorted mental conceptions we are living in.
i know im in a dream and i know where i am too...i am actuallly in the mental health hospital, being drugged up by a shrink and my father.

Awoken2

Superstar
i know im in a dream and i know where i am too...i am actuallly in the mental health hospital, being drugged up by a shrink and my father.
....just exploring this a little further. Now whilst you're in this mental health hospital being drugged up do they actually let you keep your mobile phone with you which enables you to communicate to the outside world by sending elaborate coded messages to selected forums?

Kais_1

Star
....just exploring this a little further. Now whilst you're in this mental health hospital being drugged up do they actually let you keep your mobile phone with you which enables you to communicate to the outside world by sending elaborate coded messages to selected forums?
i am in a clone world....where everything is a copy....and you personally are just a bot...more than likely.

i was on a path to the truth many timelines ago...when exterior forces showed an interest and made this clone....coz i was too dangerous to the outside world...

i do have feelings like im still a kid whos going through some kind of brainwashing..i recall the institute, i recall the guy who came to help me....and i recall that it was my father who sent me to this institute.

PAC PROGRAMMING

Cintra

Star
We are all living in a simulation in a simulation.

We are the sims of sims, playing sims

shankara

Star
I had the same kind of vision on an acid trip once. Seriously bad trip as it happens. Do you see a therapist or psychiatrist? I think you should tell them about this thing that you believe. Or even tell your parents. There is some psychological significance to what you are saying, but I really think you should talk about it with someone who has some real psychological knowledge, I don't feel that I'm qualified enough to talk to you about it.

Wishing you wellness and happiness.

Kais_1

Star
I had the same kind of vision on an acid trip once. Seriously bad trip as it happens. Do you see a therapist or psychiatrist? I think you should tell them about this thing that you believe. Or even tell your parents. There is some psychological significance to what you are saying, but I really think you should talk about it with someone who has some real psychological knowledge, I don't feel that I'm qualified enough to talk to you about it.

Wishing you wellness and happiness.
the powers that be are trying to confuse me...

as i have already wrote they are a few possibilities...

the real possibility is hidden behind a memory..

i do see a shrink..

as i see it they are part of the system and are trying to kill me slowly.

a shrink came to see me from switzerland...and he started advising my parents to put me on drugs that would kill me...

The mental health services are also trying to brainwash me to remove the name of the person who wrote the quran...which i was aware of many timelines ago... :)

shankara

Star
the powers that be are trying to confuse me...

as i have already wrote they are a few possibilities...

the real possibility is hidden behind a memory..

i do see a shrink..

as i see it they are part of the system and are trying to kill me slowly.
Yeah I used to think pretty much the same thing. I don't think that modern psychiatry is perfect, I'm personally more into analytic psychology (Jung), but it can help to deal with some issues. The most important thing is to be honest and open, you might think that if you open up they will respond with repression, more medication etc., but that's not true. Generally they are people with real concern for your wellbeing, and what they want is to understand what is going on within you, they can see if there's something wrong, and not knowing what it is probably makes them more worried than if they had clarity about it.

Kais_1

Star
Yeah I used to think pretty much the same thing. I don't think that modern psychiatry is perfect, I'm personally more into analytic psychology (Jung), but it can help to deal with some issues. The most important thing is to be honest and open, you might think that if you open up they will respond with repression, more medication etc., but that's not true. Generally they are people with real concern for your wellbeing, and what they want is to understand what is going on within you, they can see if there's something wrong, and not knowing what it is probably makes them more worried than if they had clarity about it.
i totally disagree..

the shrink i had, his boss was a cocaine user...and he wants to keep his drug habit covered..

also the shrink i have is a muslim...and he knows my thoughts on Islam...thats why he blackmails my father to keep me drugged up, and he threatens to kill him..

shankara

Star
Freud gave his patients cocaine, he thought that it would cure a lot of problems. If you feel like you have some kind of religious conflict with your shrink, you know you can ask for a new one, right? I guess you're in the UK, and so far as I know such a request would cause no problem.

The other thing I'd recommend is asking to talk with a psychotherapist. They actually sometimes know more than the shrink does about psychology, they're psychologists, not neurologists. I see a therapist, they help me a lot, it's really useful just to have someone to talk to about literally anything I want. Mostly moaning about my parents, in my case, I'm not sure whether it's got any real value but I enjoy being able to go on about how shitty I think they are to someone who actually listens and isn't judging me.

I take it that your family are Muslims as well? My family aren't religious and aren't particularly bothered by my religious beliefs, but I can imagine that if they were into some religion I had different views about, that would be pretty intense. Apologies if I misunderstood.

Kais_1

Star
Freud gave his patients cocaine, he thought that it would cure a lot of problems. If you feel like you have some kind of religious conflict with your shrink, you know you can ask for a new one, right? I guess you're in the UK, and so far as I know such a request would cause no problem.

The other thing I'd recommend is asking to talk with a psychotherapist. They actually sometimes know more than the shrink does about psychology, they're psychologists, not neurologists. I see a therapist, they help me a lot, it's really useful just to have someone to talk to about literally anything I want. Mostly moaning about my parents, in my case, I'm not sure whether it's got any real value but I enjoy being able to go on about how shitty I think they are to someone who actually listens and isn't judging me.

I take it that your family are Muslims as well? My family aren't religious and aren't particularly bothered by my religious beliefs, but I can imagine that if they were into some religion I had different views about, that would be pretty intense. Apologies if I misunderstood.
yeah i come from a muslim family....

they asked me before if i wanted to see a psychotherapist...i declined the offer...coz its more system....

shankara

Star
yeah i come from a muslim family....

they asked me before if i wanted to see a psychotherapist...i declined the offer...coz its more system....
Seriously man, psychotherapists are generally cool people. They aren't suits working for the government, they're people with an interest in psychology who want to help people out. They don't prescribe medication, they just give you a space to talk through things and sometimes give you their own perspective, but they don't try to brainwash you or anything like that.

But yeah I can see that if you come from a religious family and you aren't particularly into that religion, then it must be pretty hard for you. My own family is far from perfect, I've had major conflicts and problems with them, but they were never against me being into whatever kind of spiritual stuff, and never tried to force any religion on me. I think maybe you need some space to breathe, that this vision you are having is because you feel trapped and misunderstood. Personally I gave up on trying to make my family understand me, actually I find them so claustrophobic that often I enjoy being far away from them.

Anyway, we all have issues, it's human. Just try to relax, it's easy to get caught up in all kinds of theories, looking for codes and esoteric secrets, but sometimes it's important just to chill and forget about all that stuff.