Are You A REAL Muslim?

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/17/are-you-a-real-muslim/

by JAH for Veterans Today

If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

23:52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
23:53. But people have cut off their affair (of Unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

Sura 3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: Thy Word is Truth.
17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

If you believe the lies that are taught by Saudi-trained so-called imams regarding the Bible, i.e. that the true Bible no longer exists, then you are calling Allah a liar/devil and are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

If you pray publicly in a Mosque, instead of alone in private, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.
Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

The word Islam means “doing the Will of Allah/God”, as Issa/Jesus teaches.
Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Sura 3:64. Say: “O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are “True in Faith” (bowing to God’s Will).

Sura 2:107. Knowest thou not that to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the Earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

If you repeat the same prayers, instead of asking Allah what He wants you to do 24/7/52, as Issa/Jesus teaches then Christ the Mahdi says you are NOT a Muslim.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

If you do not study and keep The Covenant in the Torah, as God commands you to do, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of “I AM” (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made “I AM” your guarantor; for “I AM” knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

If you do not study and live the Teachings of Issa/Jesus THE IMAM in the Injeel/New Testament, you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples.

Sura 43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, “Are our gods best, or he?” This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant (“I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me” – John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear “I AM” and obey me.

Sura 16:105. It is those who believe not in the Signs of “I AM”, that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!

John 14:6 Jesus/Issa saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

If you believe that the Koran is incomplete and needs the Hadiths and men to explain it to you,
then you do not believe Allah and thus are not a Muslim.

Sura 41:3. A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Koran in Arabic, for people who understand;-
41:4. Giving Good News and Warning: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.

Sura 43:2. By the Book that makes things clear,-
43:3. We have made it a Koran in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn Wisdom).

Sura 16:98. When thou dost read the Koran, seek “I AM”‘s protection from Satan the Rejected One.
16:99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
16:100. His authority is only over those, who take him as patron and who join partners with “I AM”.

It is obvious from the above that there are NO real Muslims today.

If you would like to learn how to become a real Muslim/Faithful then you have come to the right place.

You can start by reading/studying and digesting “The Way home or face The Fire” – http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Plato – “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.” That is the first and most important Jihad.

He who conquers his “Self” is greater than he who conquers a thousand armies.

Before the world can change, men must change. If you want to change the world and make it a better place, start by changing yourself – crucify your “Self” daily, until it is dead.

shankara

Star

If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

23:52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
23:53. But people have cut off their affair (of Unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

Sura 3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

If you believe the lies that are taught by Saudi-trained so-called imams regarding the Bible, i.e. that the true Bible no longer exists, then you are calling Allah a liar/devil and are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Sura 3:64. Say: “O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are “True in Faith” (bowing to God’s Will).

Sura 2:107. Knowest thou not that to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the Earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

If you repeat the same prayers, instead of asking Allah what He wants you to do 24/7/52, as Issa/Jesus teaches then Christ the Mahdi says you are NOT a Muslim.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

If you do not study and keep The Covenant in the Torah, as God commands you to do, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of “I AM” (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made “I AM” your guarantor; for “I AM” knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

If you do not study and live the Teachings of Issa/Jesus THE IMAM in the Injeel/New Testament, you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples.

Sura 43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, “Are our gods best, or he?” This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant (“I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me” – John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear “I AM” and obey me.

Sura 16:105. It is those who believe not in the Signs of “I AM”, that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!

John 14:6 Jesus/Issa saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

If you believe that the Koran is incomplete and needs the Hadiths and men to explain it to you,

Sura 41:3. A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Koran in Arabic, for people who understand;-
41:4. Giving Good News and Warning: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.

43:3. We have made it a Koran in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn Wisdom).

Sura 16:98. When thou dost read the Koran, seek “I AM”‘s protection from Satan the Rejected One.
16:99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
16:100. His authority is only over those, who take him as patron and who join partners with “I AM”.

If you would like to learn how to become a real Muslim/Faithful then you have come to the right place.

You can start by reading/studying and digesting “The Way home or face The Fire” – http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Plato – “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.” That is the first and most important Jihad.

Before the world can change, men must change. If you want to change the world and make it a better place, start by changing yourself – crucify your “Self” daily, until it is dead.
The whole thing you are saying about prayer doesn't make sense. The method of prayer in Islam is a contemplative exercise designed to turn the mind towards God. It's like what in the East is called "mantra", hence also why it is prayed in Arabic. In dismissing this you are also dismissing a huge number of useful contemplative practises, from the aforementioned mantra to "the Prayer of the Heart". Engaging in such practices helps to quiet the discursive mind, making us receptive to the influence of superior spiritual forces, bringing us self-knowledge and thereby helping us to do what you call "the will of God" (you could also say "to live authentically and with compassion" or "to incarnate the Inner Being").

shankara

Star

Furthermore this thing about not praying together is also a misinterpretation. The energy of collective prayer can help us to break through certain obstacles which alone might be more difficult to face. Hence why (so far as I am aware) just about every religion involves gathering together in order to engage in prayer or meditation with others. I wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary, and of course if we are only going to church and not making any actual efforts, well that is a sham and hypocrisy, nonetheless I can't see any reason why the practice of collective contemplation should be proscribed.

A Freeman

Superstar
The whole thing you are saying about prayer doesn't make sense. The method of prayer in Islam is a contemplative exercise designed to turn the mind towards God. It's like what in the East is called "mantra", hence also why it is prayed in Arabic. In dismissing this you are also dismissing a huge number of useful contemplative practises, from the aforementioned mantra to "the Prayer of the Heart". Engaging in such practices helps to quiet the discursive mind, making us receptive to the influence of superior spiritual forces, bringing us self-knowledge and thereby helping us to do what you call "the will of God" (you could also say "to live authentically and with compassion" or "to incarnate the Inner Being").
Organized religions teach the exact opposite of what Father (Allah, the "I AM") teaches in both the Bible and the Qur'an.

We are NOT to go to public places so that we can be seen by others, as the heathens and the hypocrites do (Matt. 6:5-8); we are supposed to approach Father in HUMILITY and in PRIVATE as He has COMMANDED us to do.

Prayer is telepathic communication with our heavenly Father (Allah), to share our thoughts and feelings with Him, and to receive His Wisdom and Guidance. It is something that we should be doing ALL OF THE TIME, not on some schedule.

Prayer was NEVER meant to be some sort of public display, where people repeat or chant some vain babblings in an effort to LOOK pious.

When we pray in the correct way, we are not asking God to do something; God is inspiring us to act in His place to enact His Will on Earth. We are intended to be the emissaries of the Divine on this planet.

True prayer is the method, the visualization, that God expects us to use in discerning His Will and implementing it in the physical dimension twenty-four hours every day. His Kingdom come, His Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Amen.

Peace be upon you.

shankara

Star
Organized religions teach the exact opposite of what Father (Allah, the "I AM") teaches in both the Bible and the Qur'an.

We are NOT to go to public places so that we can be seen by others, as the heathens and the hypocrites do (Matt. 6:5-8); we are supposed to approach Father in HUMILITY and in PRIVATE as He has COMMANDED us to do.

Prayer is telepathic communication with our heavenly Father (Allah), to share our thoughts and feelings with Him, and to receive His Wisdom and Guidance. It is something that we should be doing ALL OF THE TIME, not on some schedule.

Prayer was NEVER meant to be some sort of public display, where people repeat or chant some vain babblings in an effort to LOOK pious.

When we pray in the correct way, we are not asking God to do something; God is inspiring us to act in His place to enact His Will on Earth. We are intended to be the emissaries of the Divine on this planet.

True prayer is the method, the visualization, that God expects us to use in discerning His Will and implementing it in the physical dimension twenty-four hours every day. His Kingdom come, His Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Amen.

Peace be upon you.
Yeah I can see the problem with the kind of Phariseeism which is like: "Oh we are good churchgoing people, not like them...". On the other hand I think it is a very natural human impulse to come together to glorify and contemplate God. Organized religion is a diluted exoteric form of originally esoteric doctrines, there's both good and bad in it.

If you are pious then you are pious and people may notice it somehow even if you are not showing off. It might inspire them, it might not. They might be impressed, they might simply think you are crazy. Be careful not to fall into the same kind of literalist interpretation of Christ as the Protestants.

Also, a question which has been bugging me... why are you people seemingly not very interested in any of the Eastern teachings?

A Freeman

Superstar
Yeah I can see the problem with the kind of Phariseeism which is like: "Oh we are good churchgoing people, not like them...". On the other hand I think it is a very natural human impulse to come together to glorify and contemplate God. Organized religion is a diluted exoteric form of originally esoteric doctrines, there's both good and bad in it.

If you are pious then you are pious and people may notice it somehow even if you are not showing off. It might inspire them, it might not. They might be impressed, they might simply think you are crazy. Be careful not to fall into the same kind of literalist interpretation of Christ as the Protestants.

Also, a question which has been bugging me... why are you people seemingly not very interested in any of the Eastern teachings?
There's nothing wrong with meeting one another, but when it becomes a church, synagogue, mosque, temple, etc., with all of their silly rites and satanic rituals, it becomes an abomination in Father's (God's) Sight (see Acts 7:48, 17:24 - God does NOT dwell in such places).

Sura 9:107-108
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger (Prince Michael/Christ/the Mahdi) aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. Never stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth NOT people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).

Sura 107

Surah 107. Small Kindnesses, Neighbourly Needs, Have You Seen?

107:1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
107:2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),
107:3. And encourages not the feeding of the poor.
107:4. So woe to the worshippers
107:5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6. Those who (want only) to be seen (by men - Matt. 6:5),
107:7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs.

There's a big difference between looking the part and actually being someone whose "cup runneth over". The former is filled with doctrines and erroneous preconceived notions of what is right and wrong (prejudice/hatred), while the latter has emptied the mind of such superstitions, so it can be filled with TRUE Wisdom and Love, which can only come from the Source of All Wisdom and Love: Father (Allah, the "I AM").

What part of the Eastern teachings are you referencing please? Buddhism? The term Buddha literally means "the Enlightened One/Anointed One" (or "Awakened One"), and thus carries the same meaning as "Messiah" in Hebrew, or "Christos" in Greek, or "Mahdi" in Arabic; in English: Christ.

There's only ONE Teacher, so all strait paths lead back to Christ, regardless of where they originate.

shankara

Star
There's nothing wrong with meeting one another, but when it becomes a church, synagogue, mosque, temple, etc., with all of their silly rites and satanic rituals, it becomes an abomination in Father's (God's) Sight (see Acts 7:48, 17:24 - God does NOT dwell in such places).

Sura 9:107-108
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger (Prince Michael/Christ/the Mahdi) aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. Never stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth NOT people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).

Sura 107

Surah 107. Small Kindnesses, Neighbourly Needs, Have You Seen?

107:1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
107:2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),
107:3. And encourages not the feeding of the poor.
107:4. So woe to the worshippers
107:5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6. Those who (want only) to be seen (by men - Matt. 6:5),
107:7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs.

There's a big difference between looking the part and actually being someone whose "cup runneth over". The former is filled with doctrines and erroneous preconceived notions of what is right and wrong (prejudice/hatred), while the latter has emptied the mind of such superstitions, so it can be filled with TRUE Wisdom and Love, which can only come from the Source of All Wisdom and Love: Father (Allah, the "I AM").

What part of the Eastern teachings are you referencing please? Buddhism? The term Buddha literally means "the Enlightened One/Anointed One" (or "Awakened One"), and thus carries the same meaning as "Messiah" in Hebrew, or "Christos" in Greek, or "Mahdi" in Arabic; in English: Christ.

There's only ONE Teacher, so all strait paths lead back to Christ, regardless of where they originate.
Interesting. I agree with you to a certain extent, though I think that some of the organized religious teachings have preserved elements of something more profound which can have positive effects (though of course there is a certain amount of negativity mixed in with it all).

Just found it a bit strange that you are always referencing the Bible or Quran and never any of the Sutras, Upanishads etc.

DesertRose

Superstar

According to your logic 'jahtruth' is also sectarian (although Muslims do not identify your group as part of our faith).
Second, ....As you can observe on these boards for the most part we have been under the banner of Muslim it is you who is bringing dissension.

Btw Allah will inform those who are insincere and who do any of our acts of worship to be seen by others on the day of judgement.

Sahih International
And [He revealed] that the masjids are for Allah, so do not invoke with Allah anyone.
72:18

( FYI Mosques are built for congregational prayers)

“And perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, and bow down (or submit yourselves with obedience to Allaah) along with Ar-Raaki‘oon (those who bow)”
[al-Baqarah 2:43]

"And when you are with them, and you lead for them the prayer, let one party of them stand up (in prayer) with you and let them take their arms with them. Then when they finish their prostrations, let them take their position in the rear and let the other party come up which has not yet prayed and let them pray with you and let them take their precautions and bear arms. The disbelievers wish if you were negligent of your arms and your baggage, to assault you in a single rush (united attack). But there is no blame on you if you put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take your precautions. Indeed, God has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment"

Sigh we have already gone through the same stuff with bible student so I am outta this thread.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." 109:6

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
According to your logic 'jahtruth' is also sectarian (although Muslims do not identify your group as part of our faith).
Second, ....As you can observe on these boards for the most part we have been under the banner of Muslim it is you who is bringing dissension.
You have it exactly backwards. The message you received is directly from the Mahdi, Whom you now accuse of bringing dissension, when He is actually bringing YOU The Way out of ALL sects, and the ONLY hope of continued survival.

There is only ONE Brotherhood that will survive The Fire on Judgment Day: all those who DO Father's Will. TRUE Believers (Muslims).

Those who refuse to learn what that is, or how to do it, will ALL die, as Allah has been warning us for thousands of years.

Btw Allah will inform those who are insincere and who do any of our acts of worship to be seen by others on the day of judgement.
Agreed. Everyone from every organized religion, including Islam, will burn on the Last Day for their continued rebellion against our Creator.

Believe Allah, instead of continuing to believe "the blind leading the blind", i.e. every "imam" in Islam. There is only ONE Imam: the Mahdi/Messiah/Christ.

Sahih International
And [He revealed] that the masjids are for Allah, so do not invoke with Allah anyone.
72:18

( FYI Mosques are built for congregational prayers)
King of kings' Bible
Sura 72:18. And the place for worship is to "I AM" (alone): so invoke not any one along with "I AM".

The Truth about mosques from Allah:

Sura 9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger (The Mahdi/Christ) aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.

“And perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, and bow down (or submit yourselves with obedience to Allaah) along with Ar-Raaki‘oon (those who bow)”
[al-Baqarah 2:43]

King of kings' Bible Sura 2:42-46
2:42. And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).
2:43. And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship - in humility and in private - Sura 7:55).
2:44. Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (to practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?
2:45. Nay, seek (the "I AM"'s) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humble spirit, -
2:46. Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him.

"And when you are with them, and you lead for them the prayer, let one party of them stand up (in prayer) with you and let them take their arms with them. Then when they finish their prostrations, let them take their position in the rear and let the other party come up which has not yet prayed and let them pray with you and let them take their precautions and bear arms. The disbelievers wish if you were negligent of your arms and your baggage, to assault you in a single rush (united attack). But there is no blame on you if you put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take your precautions. Indeed, God has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment"

King of kings' Bible
Sura 4:102. When thou (O Messenger) art with them, and standest to lead them to prayer (in war-time), let one party of them stand up (in prayer) with thee, taking their arms with them: when they finish their prostrations, let them take their position in the rear. And let the other party come up which hath not yet prayed - and let them pray with thee, taking all precaution, and bearing arms: the Unbelievers wish, if ye were negligent of your arms and your baggage, to assault you in a single rush. But there is no blame on you if ye put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because ye are ill; but take (every) precaution for yourselves. For the Unbelievers God hath prepared a humiliating punishment.

Note well: no mention of a mosque, only of prayer

Sigh we have already gone through the same stuff with bible student so I am outta this thread.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." 109:6
Sura 109

Surah 109. Those who reject Faith

109:1. Say : "O ye that reject Faith!
109:2. I worship not that which ye worship,
109:3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
109:4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
109:5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
109:6. To you be your way, and to me mine."

Sura 4:56-57
4:56. Those who reject Our Signs, We shall soon cast into The Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the Penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom.
4:57. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall soon admit to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their Eternal Home: therein shall they have companions pure and holy: We shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening.

You have it exactly backwards. The message you received is directly from the Mahdi, Whom you now accuse of bringing dissension, when He is actually bringing YOU The Way out of ALL sects, and the ONLY hope of continued survival.

I don't get it, you mention the Mahdi several times but every Muslim knows the Mahdi isn't explicitly mentioned in the Qur'an by-name, so you are inadvertently relying on Hadiths even though you don't realize it. Kinda ironic.

Aside from this being a stupid strawman..

If you believe that the Koran is incomplete
Most Muslims, regardless of which subgroup, entirely reject this and oppose such a view.

and needs the Hadiths and men to explain it to you,
You're debunking the Bible as well as your own 'the way home or face the fire' in the process of this.
If Prophets aren't there to explain the word of God and to provide and convey understanding of how the word of God is to be put in practice, then there cannot be any Prophets at all and you would then consequently deny all three (Bible, Qur'an and TWHOFFF) which you claim to adhere to.

then you do not believe Allah
Where is Theism and more explicitly, Tawhid, concerned with this subject? you clearly do not know what the Islamic view on Shirk and Kafir are, so there is no hope for you in confusing two unrelated topics up like this.

and thus are not a Muslim.
There we are, the Takfiri comes out with guns blazing. Honestly, not too different (or perhaps identical?) to the Protestant excommunication of Catholicism. It's rhetoric that is, insurmountably silly in every sense of the word.

Phithx

Veteran
It seems everyone has been conned: 99.99% of the world.

From The Way home or face The Fire

9:74 I’m sure the Mafia are all good (?) catholic boys, giving money to the Vatican, which itself is the biggest mafia on Earth.
9:75 If the Vatican hadn’t started their evil “protection-racket”, and conned millions of people, those people would, through fearing God’s retribution, be better people today, and the world would be a far better place. So it is the Vatican’s fault (Revelation 17 & 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12).
9:76 They have also turned people away from MY teachings, through their corruption; instead of bringing people to my teachings, by setting a good example. If they had followed MY teachings, they would not have DRIVEN people to communism and atheism, serving mammon and Satan (giving power to the Beast), and would not have turned the Moslems against the Christians.

11:29 The Roman Catholics say that only Catholics can go to heaven, and the other Christian sects say that only Christians can go to heaven, so they concentrate only on the New Testament, but at least some of them read the Torah, and have combined it with the New Testament, into the Bible. This shows that at least they are more open-minded, and tolerant, than the other two groups (Sura 2:113 & 5:15).

11:30 The Moslems say that only Moslems can go to heaven, because they do not read ALL of their own Book (Sura 2:62 & 5:72); they only read, and mis-interpret, the parts that the devil wants them to read and mis-interpret. They have become so arrogant, and such fanatics, that they frighten people away, and thereby have prevented, and still are preventing, the adding of the Koran, to the Bible, to make up the complete 3/3 of The Book.

11:31 All people, of all colours, nationalities and beliefs, who do God’s Will, and keep His COMMANDMENTS and COVENANT/ Testament (Sura 16:91), written in the Bible, will survive; and ALL the others, of all colours, nationalities and beliefs, who do not DO God’s Will, and keep the COMMANDMENTS, will perish, in “The Fire”, on the Last-Day. You have God’s Word on that (Joel 2:32)(Luke 13:29 & Rev. 5:9)(Sura 2:62, 112 & Sura 5:72).

11:32 Satan has conned you ALL, perfectly - divide and conquer. The Jews read their 1/3 of the Book (Torah), and refuse to accept anything that came after it.

11:33 The Moslems do exactly the same, in reverse, reading their 1/3 of The Book (Koran), and refuse to accept anything that came before it. The Christians stay in the middle, and read the middle 1/3 of The Book, and refuse to accept what came before, but especially what came after it.

CONGRATULATIONS!

11:34 You have ALL been conned! You had ALL better start to get it right, NOW, or you will all win the booby-prize - “The Fire”.

11:35 There are no such things as religions, or nationalities, as far as God is concerned, Satan has deceived you all. How can you be of a particular nationality, or religion? You are not from this planet!
11:36 There is no such thing as religions, or nationality, unless YOU want there to be. These things only exist in your minds.

11:72 Religious wars are one of Satan’s favourite games. After Mohammed’s enlightenment, and the spreading of his teachings, the Devil set the Christians and the Moslems against each other, in the Crusades, in an attempt; through his use of religions (his invention); to stop people from uniting themselves, and their Books, and thereby having a chance of knowing the Truth.

11:97 The Christians are just as bad as the Jews and Muslims, and started a religion abusing Christ’s name, and teaching the opposite of what Christ actually said. That is why God sent the Koran to Mohammed Mustafa, to bring people back to the TRUE faith and teachings, which are, to keep The COVENANT in The Torah, and DO God’s Will - islam, which is exactly what Christ actually did say, in the New Testament/Covenant.
11:98 This is reconfirmed by God in the Koran (Sura 43:61), which makes it doubly important and certain.

11:101 Many of you say that you’re ALL “children of God”, but you’re NOT all “children of God”. ONLY those who keep the COMMANDMENTS, and also DO God’s Will, are “children of God”, and the rest of you are NOT, no-matter what YOU call yourselves. You are the children of whom you serve. Those who DO God’s Will are His children, and those who continue to do Satan’s will remain his children.

11:102 Billions of you “say” that you are Israelites, Christians and Moslems (Islamic), but you are NOT, because, even if you are keeping the COMMANDMENTS, you are NOT DOING God’s Will. You are just paying lip-service, to your own particular religion.

11:103 If you REALLY were “children of God”, keeping His COMMANDMENTS, COVENANT and DOING His Will, you would ALL be reading the Torah, New Testament and Koran and would be one single brotherhood, and one single world-wide nation, with NO divisions, either religious; national; political; language or colour. Your neighbour, whom you MUST love as your self, is not just the man next door, but also the man on the far side of the planet, and EVERYONE in between.

All of the religions belong to Satan. All religions MUST be destroyed.

11:104 There will NEVER be peace on Earth, until ALL of the organized-religions have gone, and people keep the COMMANDMENTS; The COVENANT, and DO God’s Will, and return to DIRECT spirit-converse with their God.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Aside from this being a stupid strawman..
Except in truth, it isn't a strawman, is it? So why are you being intentionally deceptive? Or is it you're incompetent and don't know what a strawman actually is?

Most Muslims, regardless of which subgroup, entirely reject this and oppose such a view.
Are you now claiming that most Muslims reject the fabricated Hadith falsely attributed to Muhammed Mustafa (peace be upon him) and base their beliefs SOLELY on the Qur'an and its TRUE teachings? Or are you claiming that Sunnis (who probably represent 90% of all Muslims) or Shiites reject the Hadith, and haven't written their own Sunnahs?

If someone actually believes the Qur'an is complete (i..e is a TRUE Believer/Muslim), then why would they have need for ANY additional texts of any kind?

This isn't to say there aren't a few in Islam who do recognize the inherent flaws and contradictions in the Hadith, and the fact it was written hundreds of years after Muhammed's death (peace be upon him) and thus question its validity, but you're claiming that "most Muslims" entirely reject the idea that the Qur'an is incomplete when their ACTIONS clearly say otherwise.

You're debunking the Bible as well as your own 'the way home or face the fire' in the process of this.
You clearly have no idea how to discern truth from lies, or you wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement.

Father (Allah, the "I AM") gave HIS Message (the Truth) to HIS Prophets/Messengers/Servants, and then made sure HIS Message was recorded in HIS Holy Book: THE BIBLE.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis then came along and conned his false apostles/servants/ministers, etc. into mixing up a bunch of lies with the truth and then write them down into EVERY religious manual that's been written since then in EVERY organized religion. In return, Satan gave his false apostles/servants/ministers the only thing he has to offer: temporary worldly wealth and perceived power.

The TRUE Bible contains the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Qur'an, which are in perfect agreement with one another IF they are properly read without the satanic influence of the spiritually blind priests, pastors, rabbis and imams of every organized religion.

There is only ONE other text referred to in Father's HOLY Bible that He promised to send during these end-times, as the key to unlock the Scriptures. And that is the "little book" (Rev. 10:7-10), also referred to as a "white stone" (Rev. 2:17) that has a NEW NAME written IN it: "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH.

The simple and only way to discern the truth (God's Message) from the lies (which are from Satan) is to put them to the test by putting the teachings of God's Message (the truth) into action.

LIES will ALWAYS oppose and contradict the truth, and INCREASE EVIL in this world.

The truth will ALWAYS increase the amount of GOOD in this world, making it a better place for everyone.

Anyone who takes an honest look at the world today should see that it is more evil now than it was yesterday and the day before that, and that evil is growing exponentially. That alone proves we are going in the WRONG direction.

The simple solution to all of the world's problems is to remember that we do NOT know better than God (just look at the mess we've made of this beautiful world), and thus NEED to return to HIS Law, which defines what is good and what is evil IN HIS EYES.

If Prophets aren't there to explain the word of God and to provide and convey understanding of how the word of God is to be put in practice, then there cannot be any Prophets at all and you would then consequently deny all three (Bible, Qur'an and TWHOFTF) which you claim to adhere to.
If you were the extra-terrestrial Ruler and 'King of the Universe'; Who had sent information CRITICAL to the survival of human+Beings, over thousands of Earth years, in exact and minute detail, and the relatively primitive inhabitants of Planet Earth had turned parts of it into nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies" so that no-one read and studied the actual information with an open-mind and without applying incorrect preconceived ideas to it anymore; how would you reach those people who deserved to SURVIVE?

The Prophets brought Father's Message. Unfortunately very, very few listened. That's what made it so easy for Satan's false prophets to reverse that message with their nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies". Learn the difference between the two. This is the litmus test:

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will DO His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Where is Theism and more explicitly, Tawhid, concerned with this subject? you clearly do not know what the Islamic view on Shirk and Kafir are, so there is no hope for you in confusing two unrelated topics up like this.
No one needs to understand "the Islamic view" of ANYTHING. A TRUE Believer DOES God's Will, which BEGINS with keeping His Perfect Law, found in the first five books of the Bible.

An UNBELIEVER looks for excuses to disobey God. Period.

There we are, the Takfiri comes out with guns blazing. Honestly, not too different (or perhaps identical?) to the Protestant excommunication of Catholicism. It's rhetoric that is, insurmountably silly in every sense of the word.
This planet is a maximum security prison reform school for the criminally insane who apparently either don't know or don't care that we are ALL under a death sentence for our continued treason against our Creator and heavenly Father (God/Allah/the "I AM"). So it comes as no surprise that anyone striving to genuinely help others avoid their imminent execution in The Fire, as it warns about throughout the Bible (including numerous warnings in the Qur'an), is instantly attacked for disturbing their spiritual slumber.

DesertRose

Superstar
Who said He was? And aren't you assuming that anyway?

The article that was shared with you wasn't personally penned; it was written by JAH/Muad'Dib.
I firmly believe you the people behind jahtruth are people who have been misguided by the devils to think they are guided while the Muslims are misguided!
43:37
And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided
7:30

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

Indeed it is said about the disbelievers :
“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” [2:217]

Second, infinityloop has brought up a valid point regarding the fact that the Quran is complete and we do not require the usage of the bible.
You know that according to the Quran that the bible has been been tampered and distorted by Christian scholars and that it now contains myths and falsehoods that we are not allowed to entertain! The Prophet never used the bible in spreading the message of Islam! We do not require it we have the final and clear book sent down by Allah.

In fact:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) got angry when he saw a book in the hand of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) that he had taken from some of the People of the Book. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Are you in doubt of it, O son of al-Khattab? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, I have brought to you that which is white and pure, and by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if Musa ((Moses peace be upon him) were alive, he could do nothing but follow me.” [Imam Ahmad].

Now you will claim that you will not take that hadith but as @Infinityloop pointed out that is rich since you took the hadiths about the mahdi and applied that title to yourself:) Those who reject the sunnah have nothing to do with this faith at all. Do you take a part of our faith and reject a part as the previous nations have done? We are taught the methodology of our prayer through the methodology of Prophet and his sunnah:

a) What are the number of prayers in Islam?
b) What are the times of prayer?
c) What are the conditions of prayer that make it valid?
d) What invalidates the prayer?

There are similar questions for other Islamic rituals that come to us from the hadiths. Our hajj rites and the conditions for fasting etc,! Every obligation sent forth by Allah the Most High requires the explanations of the Prophet peace be upon him for fulfillment . We also get explanations in the sunnah that clarify or expound certain verses of the Quran.

“But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission”
[an-Nisa’ 4:65].

IN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE THOSE WHO REJECT A SOUND HADITH OF THE PROPHET ARE ON BLATANT DISBELIEF.

Your group is following the whims and desires of someone who calls himself the mahdi.
Rather you are a group that is involved in hindering the path of Allah.
A group that takes a part of the faith and discards the other part due to the whims and desires of the founder.
A group that usurped the title of the mahdi ironically from the hadith literature while disbelieving in the hadith literature.
A group that makes up its on rulings on what constitutes disavowal or disbelief in Islam which also indicates you have zero understanding of Islamic jurisprudence and have not studied it.
The signs of the people of innovation is that they do not follow the path of sunnah. You are innovating in belief and worship.

You are not upon the methodology of the Prophet peace be upon him.

“He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), has indeed obeyed Allah” [an-Nisa’ 4:80].

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination”
[an-Nisa’ 4:59].

I ask Allah The Most High to guide you and those poor people who you have misguided. May you all hold fast to the straight path of Islam and away from innovation and misguidance. Ameen.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I firmly believe you the people behind jahtruth are people who have been misguided by the devils to think they are guided while the Muslims are misguided!
43:37
And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided
7:30

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

Indeed it is said about the disbelievers :
“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” [2:217]

Second, infinityloop has brought up a valid point regarding the fact that the Quran is complete and we do not require the usage of the bible.
You know that according to the Quran that the bible has been been tampered and distorted by Christian scholars and that it now contains myths and falsehoods that we are not allowed to entertain! The Prophet never used the bible in spreading the message of Islam! We do not require it we have the final and clear book sent down by Allah.

In fact:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) got angry when he saw a book in the hand of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) that he had taken from some of the People of the Book. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Are you in doubt of it, O son of al-Khattab? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, I have brought to you that which is white and pure, and by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if Musa ((Moses peace be upon him) were alive, he could do nothing but follow me.” [Imam Ahmad].

Now you will claim that you will not take that hadith but as @Infinityloop pointed out that is rich since you took the hadiths about the mahdi and applied that title to yourself:) Those who reject the sunnah have nothing to do with this faith at all. Do you take a part of our faith and reject a part as the previous nations have done? We are taught the methodology of our prayer through the methodology of Prophet and his sunnah:

a) What are the number of prayers in Islam?
b) What are the times of prayer?
c) What are the conditions of prayer that make it valid?
d) What invalidates the prayer?

There are similar questions for other Islamic rituals that come to us from the hadiths. Our hajj rites and the conditions for fasting etc,! Every obligation sent forth by Allah the Most High requires the explanations of the Prophet peace be upon him for fulfillment . We also get explanations in the sunnah that clarify or expound certain verses of the Quran.

“But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission”
[an-Nisa’ 4:65].

IN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE THOSE WHO REJECT A SOUND HADITH OF THE PROPHET ARE ON BLATANT DISBELIEF.

Your group is following the whims and desires of someone who calls himself the mahdi.
Rather you are a group that is involved in hindering the path of Allah.
A group that takes a part of the faith and discards the other part due to the whims and desires of the founder.
A group that usurped the title of the mahdi ironically from the hadith literature while disbelieving in the hadith literature.
A group that makes up its on rulings on what constitutes disavowal or disbelief in Islam which also indicates you have zero understanding of Islamic jurisprudence and have not studied it.
The signs of the people of innovation is that they do not follow the path of sunnah. You are innovating in belief and worship.

You are not upon the methodology of the Prophet peace be upon him.

“He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), has indeed obeyed Allah” [an-Nisa’ 4:80].

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination”
[an-Nisa’ 4:59].

I ask Allah The Most High to guide you and those poor people who you have misguided. May you all hold fast to the straight path of Islam and away from innovation and misguidance. Ameen.
Only in a lunatic asylum could someone claim another is possessed by a devil, when the other is advocating that we do EXACTLY as Allah (the "I AM") has COMMANDED us to do.

The Qur'an is the inspired Word of God.

Allah, through His Messengers, COMMANDS everyone who reads the Qur'an that they MUST read the Bible and MUST follow the Guidance found therein and MUST not be in doubt of it.

Anyone who does otherwise, desperately clinging to their EVIL organized religions (Talmudic Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc.), which satanically teach the OPPOSITE of what we've been COMMANDED to do, WILL BURN.

You have Allah's Word on that.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Except in truth, it isn't a strawman, is it? So why are you being intentionally deceptive? Or is it you're incompetent and don't know what a strawman actually is?

Are you now claiming that most Muslims reject the fabricated Hadith falsely attributed to Muhammed Mustafa (peace be upon him) and base their beliefs SOLELY on the Qur'an and its TRUE teachings? Or are you claiming that Sunnis (who probably represent 90% of all Muslims) or Shiites reject the Hadith, and haven't written their own Sunnahs?

If someone actually believes the Qur'an is complete (i..e is a TRUE Believer/Muslim), then why would they have need for ANY additional texts of any kind?

This isn't to say there aren't a few in Islam who do recognize the inherent flaws and contradictions in the Hadith, and the fact it was written hundreds of years after Muhammed's death (peace be upon him) and thus question its validity, but you're claiming that "most Muslims" entirely reject the idea that the Qur'an is incomplete when their ACTIONS clearly say otherwise.

You clearly have no idea how to discern truth from lies, or you wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement.

Father (Allah, the "I AM") gave HIS Message (the Truth) to HIS Prophets/Messengers/Servants, and then made sure HIS Message was recorded in HIS Holy Book: THE BIBLE.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis then came along and conned his false apostles/servants/ministers, etc. into mixing up a bunch of lies with the truth and then write them down into EVERY religious manual that's been written since then in EVERY organized religion. In return, Satan gave his false apostles/servants/ministers the only thing he has to offer: temporary worldly wealth and perceived power.

The TRUE Bible contains the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Qur'an, which are in perfect agreement with one another IF they are properly read without the satanic influence of the spiritually blind priests, pastors, rabbis and imams of every organized religion.

There is only ONE other text referred to in Father's HOLY Bible that He promised to send during these end-times, as the key to unlock the Scriptures. And that is the "little book" (Rev. 10:7-10), also referred to as a "white stone" (Rev. 2:17) that has a NEW NAME written IN it: "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH.

The simple and only way to discern the truth (God's Message) from the lies (which are from Satan) is to put them to the test by putting the teachings of God's Message (the truth) into action.

LIES will ALWAYS oppose and contradict the truth, and INCREASE EVIL in this world.

The truth will ALWAYS increase the amount of GOOD in this world, making it a better place for everyone.

Anyone who takes an honest look at the world today should see that it is more evil now than it was yesterday and the day before that, and that evil is growing exponentially. That alone proves we are going in the WRONG direction.

The simple solution to all of the world's problems is to remember that we do NOT know better than God (just look at the mess we've made of this beautiful world), and thus NEED to return to HIS Law, which defines what is good and what is evil IN HIS EYES.

If you were the extra-terrestrial Ruler and 'King of the Universe'; Who had sent information CRITICAL to the survival of human+Beings, over thousands of Earth years, in exact and minute detail, and the relatively primitive inhabitants of Planet Earth had turned parts of it into nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies" so that no-one read and studied the actual information with an open-mind and without applying incorrect preconceived ideas to it anymore; how would you reach those people who deserved to SURVIVE?

The Prophets brought Father's Message. Unfortunately very, very few listened. That's what made it so easy for Satan's false prophets to reverse that message with their nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies". Learn the difference between the two. This is the litmus test:

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will DO His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

No one needs to understand "the Islamic view" of ANYTHING. A TRUE Believer DOES God's Will, which BEGINS with keeping His Perfect Law, found in the first five books of the Bible.

An UNBELIEVER looks for excuses to disobey God. Period.

This planet is a maximum security prison reform school for the criminally insane who apparently either don't know or don't care that we are ALL under a death sentence for our continued treason against our Creator and heavenly Father (God/Allah/the "I AM"). So it comes as no surprise that anyone striving to genuinely help others avoid their imminent execution in The Fire, as it warns about throughout the Bible (including numerous warnings in the Qur'an), is instantly attacked for disturbing their spiritual slumber.
If you weren't claiming that this guy is the Christ and his book the most essential teaching then I could kind of see where you're coming from. His ideas are somewhat interesting, they parallel some Gnostic ideas about this planet being a kind of prison for fallen souls. Because these ideas are "perennial" they appear in different forms in different teachings, and because we all have some access to the "collective unconscious" it's possible for people to come up with similar ideas.

The problem is that they think they are being original, when really "there is nothing new under the sun". Evidently this person who has the audacity to call himself "Jah" believes that he has a very special revelation to share with humanity, something that is a clear manifestation of the highest truth. I don't think this is really the case, in fact it seems to me all rather incoherent.

Take this thing he says about the book/film "Dune" being inspired by some real events on other planets. What he doesn't seem to grasp is that many works of fiction in fact parallel ideas found in mysticism etc for the aforementioned reason of the "collective unconscious" or recurring archetypes and influences on the level of the subconscious. The person may have heard some mystical idea, the significance of which escapes their subconscious mind but affects them on the level of the subconscious. So Frank Herbert wasn't making up a story about the "Muad'dib" because he was really telling the story of another planet's "Mahdi", rather he had heard somewhere the word "Mahdi" and this had stuck with him on some unconscious level and expressed itself in his writing without him realizing.

Fiction often contains distorted representations of mystical ideas, but this isn't because they are "true", it's because all stories ultimately reflect deeper archetypal ideas in some way, subjectivity apes objectivity, the archetypal elements are filtered through the prism of the subjective mind. I hope I'm explaining myself well, do you get what I'm saying?

Ok, another thing, what you are saying about prayer... Basically you are denying that any technique other than the ones you use is not a method of seeking the "will of God". This seems to rest on some kind of conception that "God" is an entity totally external to us who needs to be directly asked what His "will" is. In fact there are many different techniques of attuning oneself with the superior spiritual forces and thus attaining "guidance". You could simply say that we have to learn to "Be The Being". This conception you hold seems to depend on a certain philosophical shallowness. In Buddhism there is no "God" but there is struggle to be free from the "discursive mind", which actually amounts to the same thing as seeking to do "the Will of God". In fact there is no need to refer to a "God" at all, one could simply speak of "being authentic". I would encourage you to look into Eastern philosophy, for example the idea of Brahman as ultimate reality.

Of course the Abrahamic traditions have their "prophets" and "messiahs" and hence their corresponding "prophet complexes" and "messiah complexes". I would be interested to know how the person you worship became the Christ. Was he always the Christ? Did he engage in many virtuous deeds and become enlightened like in the story of Buddha? I also think it's quite funny that someone who claims to be the Christ can talk of humility! Oh, and does he speak Arabic?

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks for your reply. Hope you won't mind this being broken up into a couple of parts to address the questions you've raised.

If you weren't claiming that this guy is the Christ and his book the most essential teaching then I could kind of see where you're coming from. His ideas are somewhat interesting, they parallel some Gnostic ideas about this planet being a kind of prison for fallen souls. Because these ideas are "perennial" they appear in different forms in different teachings, and because we all have some access to the "collective unconscious" it's possible for people to come up with similar ideas.
Just from common-sense deduction it should be obvious though that this is a prison, wouldn't you think? Can any of us come and go as we please (to and from this planet)?

We live in a place where people lie, cheat and steal, where women are raped, children are molested, and where there is constant war, at the international level, in our households, and even in our minds. Doesn't that sound like a description for a bunch of criminals?

We call ourselves "sinners" but don't even think about what that word means. Sin is defined in 1 John 3:4 as the transgression (breaking) of The Law. What is a law-breaker if not a criminal?

We've also been told repeatedly that this is a prison.

Enoch 18:15 Then the angel said: This place, until the consummation of heaven and Earth will be the PRISON for the stars, and the host of heaven (Rev. 12:7-9).

Psalms 69:33 For the "I AM" heareth the poor, and despiseth not His prisoners (all of the people on this prison planet).

Psalms 102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);

Psalms 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Psalms 146:7 Which executeth Judgment for the oppressed: Which giveth food to the hungry. The "I AM" looseth the prisoners:

Ecclesiastes 4:14 For in this prison (planet earth) he cometh to reign; because of this [he that is] born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Isaiah 14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Isaiah 24:22 And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isaiah 42:7 TO OPEN BLIND EYES, TO BRING OUT THE PRISONERS FROM THIS PRISON [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord "I AM" [is] upon me; because the "I AM" hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that ARE] bound;

Lamentations 3:31-34
3:31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
3:32 But though He cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.
3:33 For He doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
3:34 To crush under His feet all the prisoners of the earth,

Even in the letters of Paul, there are references to being prisoners of Christ. Why prisoners of Christ instead of just His servants or His studients?

Romans 16:7 Salute Andrew and John, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou a sharer of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Philemon 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy [our] brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

Philemon 1:9 Yet for love's sake I rather beseech [thee], being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.

Sura 17:8. It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): and We have made Hell (the Earth) a prison (Enoch 18:15) for those who reject (all Faith).

Sura 83:5-12
83:5. On a Mighty Day,
83:6. A Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord of the Worlds?
83:7. Nay! Surely the record of the wicked is (preserved) in their Prison Record.
83:8. And what will explain to thee what Prison Record is?
83:9. (There is) a Register (fully) inscribed.
83:10. Woe, that Day, to those that deny-
83:11. Those that deny the Day of Judgment.
83:12. And none can deny it but the Transgressor beyond bounds the Sinner!

Why would our loving Father (God) place us here, in a place where all of this evil goes on, if we weren't bad (sinners) people? Father does NOT keep good people in prison!