Are You A Real Muslim

Forever Light

Veteran
Are You a Real Muslim

The word Muslim means “one who is true in faith” or simply “faithful”. That means being faithful to and obeying Allah/God, NOT men.

by JAH for Veterans Today (Source)

If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

23:52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
23:53. But people have cut off their affair (of Unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

Sura 3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: Thy Word is Truth.
17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

" If you believe the lies that are taught by Saudi-trained so-called imams regarding the Bible, i.e. that the true Bible no longer exists, then you are calling Allah a liar/devil and are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

" If you pray publicly in a Mosque, instead of alone in private, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

" The word Islam means “doing the Will of Allah/God”, as Issa/Jesus teaches.

Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Sura 3:64. Say: “O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are “True in Faith” (bowing to God’s Will).

Sura 2:107. Knowest thou not that to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the Earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

If you repeat the same prayers, instead of asking Allah what He wants you to do 24/7/52, as Issa/Jesus teaches then Christ the Mahdi says you are NOT a Muslim.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

If you do not study and keep The Covenant in the Torah, as God commands you to do, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of “I AM” (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made “I AM” your guarantor; for “I AM” knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

If you do not study and live the Teachings of Issa/Jesus THE IMAM in the Injeel/New Testament, you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples.

Sura 43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, “Are our gods best, or he?” This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant (“I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me” – John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear “I AM” and obey me.

Sura 16:105. It is those who believe not in the Signs of “I AM”, that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!

John 14:6 Jesus/Issa saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

If you believe that the Koran is incomplete and needs the Hadiths and men to explain it to you, then you do not believe Allah and thus are not a Muslim.

Sura 41:3. A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Koran in Arabic, for people who understand;-
41:4. Giving Good News and Warning: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.

Sura 43:2. By the Book that makes things clear,-
43:3. We have made it a Koran in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn Wisdom).

Sura 16:98. When thou dost read the Koran, seek “I AM”‘s protection from Satan the Rejected One.
16:99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
16:100. His authority is only over those, who take him as patron and who join partners with “I AM”.

" It is obvious from the above that there are NO real Muslims today.

If you would like to learn how to become a real Muslim/Faithful then you have come to the right place.

You can start by reading/studying and digesting “The Way home or face The Fire” – http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Plato – “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.” That is the first and most important Jihad.

He who conquers his “Self” is greater than he who conquers a thousand armies.

Before the world can change, men must change. If you want to change the world and make it a better place, start by changing yourself – crucify your “Self” daily, until it is dead.

floss

Star
GIF, don't you get tired?

google "change router's mac address"

rainerann

Star
I don't think it is GIF by himself. GIF and Creeper, who was True World Order here, are both exiled over at Vigilant Forums going in circles with GB. It's been a while, but Creeper also gave a lot of likes when he was here.

I don't really have a problem with either of them outside of the fact that I think GIF was sharing his account with other people before he was banned, which is why he became much more technical and aggressive in his discussions with people rather than flowery poetic version of himself. Sharing accounts kind of irritates me.

These new members who are coming in and liking everything, I think they are a shared account of more than one previously banned member.

This brings up a question for me. Does Islam allow you to break rules in this way? Does Islam allow you to break a rule that says you should not share your account with other people and that you cannot create sock accounts if you are banned? Is there a way to justify breaking these rules in order to serve God?

This reiterates for me why Islam is a religion that just doesn't make sense at all. To say that something like this is permitted in Islam because of the function it seeks to accomplish is the same thing as giving everyone a license to think they are basically prophets that can make up their own mind about whether something is the will of God at any point without having to follow any authority that is previously set. You open the door for reckless behavior.

You basically have no authority if the authority can be changed at the whim of the one who thinks they are acting in the will of God.

mecca

Superstar
This brings up a question for me. Does Islam allow you to break rules in this way? Does Islam allow you to break a rule that says you should not share your account with other people and that you cannot create sock accounts if you are banned? Is there a way to justify breaking these rules in order to serve God?
Lol, what are you talking about?

Haich

Superstar
It's just a forum...I doubt God will hold these people accountable for liking comments

Haich

Superstar
This reiterates for me why Islam is a religion that just doesn't make sense at all. To say that something like this is permitted in Islam because of the function it seeks to accomplish is the same thing as giving everyone a license to think they are basically prophets that can make up their own mind about whether something is the will of God at any point without having to follow any authority that is previously set. You open the door for reckless behavior.
What's permitted in Islam?

Sorry, your post doesn't really make sense

Haich

Superstar
Whoever takes their religion from anonymous members on a forum has issues. This poster is clearly trolling and trying to create hysteria. Why would a Muslim make a random thread like this?

The Muslims on here refrain from drama.

rainerann

Star
What's permitted in Islam?

Sorry, your post doesn't really make sense
Are you allowed to break rules to further the cause of Islam? Can you break rules when you can support breaking them because you are presenting some type of material that could be used to evangelize?

rainerann

Star
It's just a forum...I doubt God will hold these people accountable for liking comments
I was just pointing out that liking comments is a common feature of more than one poster who is now banned. It had nothing to do with suggesting that there was potential judgment for this.

This is becoming a regular thing so I am wondering.

rainerann

Star
"The word Muslim means “one who is true in faith” or simply “faithful”. That means being faithful to and obeying Allah/God, NOT men."

It is actually the subject of this thread.

So what I would like to know is where do you think the line should be drawn with a comment like this?

Anyone can answer. Can you create sock accounts and share accounts with multiple people in order to serve God?

Is it justifiable in Islam if you are supposed to obey God and not men?

mecca

Superstar
Lol, if you think it is a ridiculous question, maybe you could do a better job of explaining why.
Because it has nothing to do with Islam or religion at all. A good person who wants to join the forums would follow the forum rules. The Quran doesn't say anything about sock accounts or forum etiquette.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What in God's name does making sock accounts have anything to do with Islam? I swear the obsession that some of the Christians on here have with Islam is astounding. I'm starting to believe you all want to be Muslims secretly deep down inside.

If we were to follow your idiotic logic then Christianity would be the worst because Tanya, the queen of sock accounts, and other Christians take the cake when it comes to sock accounts and the many accounts they had pretending to be different people. But because my IQ is a lot higher than yours I don't follow that kind of logic because it's completely ridiculous and idiotic.

For the love of God people please stop equating religions with the stupid actions of a few people on here.

Forever Light

Veteran
Hello,
Peace be upon you all, and I hope this finds everyone here well and in good spirit.

I'm a new member here, that joined the forum yesterday.

This article originally appeared elsewhere (at VT, by Author JAH). Since it makes one good point after another, as well as backing up each statement with Scripture, I thought it good to bring to the attention of people here, in case there might be anyone here who might benefit from reading it.

There are still a lot of lies, that to this day, are being perpetuated within the various spheres of organised religion - this includes both Islam as well as Christianity. It is the responsibility of believers everywhere, within every sphere of religion, to be diligent in seeking out any lies and then once identified, to discard them and replace it with truth.

As a believer in, and a student of the Scripture myself, I find this article to be accurate.

I also believe that it should NOT be viewed as an attack, on anyone's beliefs but rather as positive encouragement and an admonishment, towards a better (correct) understanding of the true Message within the Scriptures.

Without a doubt, it is certainly food for thought.

Haich

Superstar
Are you allowed to break rules to further the cause of Islam? Can you break rules when you can support breaking them because you are presenting some type of material that could be used to evangelize?
I could ask the same about Christianity. With the likes of Floss spewing constant hate isn't he breaking the rules of your faith by verbally oppressing and insulting others? Instead of being kind and showing them mercy?

He constantly says he's doing it to promote 'truth'

floss

Star
I was just pointing out that liking comments is a common feature of more than one poster who is now banned. It had nothing to do with suggesting that there was potential judgment for this.

This is becoming a regular thing so I am wondering.
Good observation Rain! I see that guy Etagloc starting to give out massive likes after he convert or revert to islam. Well I guess it’s one of their way to balance the scale :D
“I called somebody names, shyt gotta give more likes to even it up”
It’s probably a muslim thing, we won’t get it. This might be a end time sign when muslims is quick to balance the scale in anyway possible. That is not such a bad ideas, they deserved less punishment than those atheist and satanist. Less whipping to you muslims

floss

Star
You're right about that gnashing of teeth. you will experiences it! Let the scripture that you're supposed to believe in as a muslim SPEAK TO YOU:

John 3:18King James Version (KJV)
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

rainerann

Star
Interesting how everyone gets defensive rather than just simply saying "no you cannot break a rule and create a sock account out of obedience to god and not man"

So, apparently, it is not a simple yes or no question.

Apparently, asking the question warrants insults as a person and for my faith.

Very telling.​

Haich

Superstar
What correlation are you trying to make? You aren't getting answers because you're really not making sense.

Sock puppets and fake accounts have no bearing on faith! When I presented the example of someone like Floss using vile language towards Muslims and derogatory terms, all in an attempt to advertise his faith, you didn't have an answer.

Yet we're supposed to answer for GIF and whoever the guy other guy was? So what if they're back, what does that have to do with their faith and adherence to Islamic practices?

Hypocrisy at its finest.