Are we living the beginning of the Apocalypse?

John K

Established
Okay, This is the thing:

- First Act: the illuminati control most of the goverments / media in this world and workship SATAN.
- Second Act: the illuminati created the covid 19 and want to vaccine everyone (and maybe kill them).

what is the name of the Play?
- Apocalypse?

So , are we near or far from the apocalypse? I mean, if we draw a timeline, how near are we?

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
"Are we living the beginning of the Apocalypse?"

Apocalypse means, "falling away," more specifically, of the Congregation (Christians like to say "Church") of God. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but it started nearly 2,000 years ago.

John K

Established

Apocalypse means, "falling away," more specifically, of the Congregation (Christians like to say "Church") of God. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but it started nearly 2,000 years ago.
Mmmm, yes a lot of christians are falling away from god.
But, I' m refering to the apocalypse in the bible... Those days when Satan will rule the world... Until the great battle.
I mean, now the planet is rule by "humans" who worship satan.
So, I think maybe it's the beginning of apocalypse until satan / lucifer come to rule the earth by himself.Maybe as a human.. or something else..

TokiEl

Superstar
Okay, This is the thing:

- First Act: the illuminati control most of the goverments / media in this world and workship SATAN.
- Second Act: the illuminati created the covid 19 and want to vaccine everyone (and maybe kill them).

what is the name of the Play?
- Apocalypse?

So , are we near or far from the apocalypse? I mean, if we draw a timeline, how near are we?
Everybody will know that the Apocalypse came when the nukes start flying...

What day will that be ? The Day of the Lord.

When ? Soon for sure.

Truthtellwe

Rookie

Apocalypse does not mean falling away. It means unveiling. We are definitely living in it. The existence of this site testifies to that fact.

meximonk

Star
Duckling-Shaking-Head-And-Say-No-Funny-Gif.gif

Apocalypse does not mean falling away. It means unveiling. We are definitely living in it. The existence of this site testifies to that fact.
YES, it does, SEE:

646. apostasia

Strong's Concordance
apostasia: defection, revolt​
Original Word: ἀποστασία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apostasia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-os-tas-ee'-ah)
Definition: defection, revolt
Usage: defection, apostasy, revolt.
HELPS Word-studies
646 apostasía (from 868 /aphístēmi, "leave, depart," which is derived from 575 /apó, "away from" and 2476 /histémi, "stand") – properly, departure (implying desertion); apostasy – literally, "a leaving, from a previous standing."

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Mmmm, yes a lot of christians are falling away from god.
But, I' m refering to the apocalypse in the bible... Those days when Satan will rule the world... Until the great battle.
I mean, now the planet is rule by "humans" who worship satan.
So, I think maybe it's the beginning of apocalypse until satan / lucifer come to rule the earth by himself.Maybe as a human.. or something else..
The Apocalypse in the bible refers to the falling away of the Church. That's what Apocalypto means in Greek. First that ocurrs, then YHVH lets the enemy reign - for a short while.

YES, it does, SEE:

646. apostasia

Strong's Concordance
apostasia: defection, revolt​
Original Word: ἀποστασία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apostasia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-os-tas-ee'-ah)
Definition: defection, revolt
Usage: defection, apostasy, revolt.
HELPS Word-studies
646 apostasía (from 868 /aphístēmi, "leave, depart," which is derived from 575 /apó, "away from" and 2476 /histémi, "stand") – properly, departure (implying desertion); apostasy – literally, "a leaving, from a previous standing."
Apostasy is a different word from apocalypse. The apocolypse is sometimes referred to as the great apostay. Apo-kalypsis means removing what veils or hides, or revelation. And yes OP, I do think we are living in that time