Are we in the End Times?

Nikōn

Veteran
That looks an interesting read.

I've said above that I struggle with the idea that the Freemasons, Rothschilds and their fellow travellers are all seemingly following the script of Revelation and Daniel. Merrily fulfilling prophecies which should result in their destruction? Does that make sense? I came across this some time ago on some significant differences between Daniel and Revelation and the rest of the Bible:

However I've not been able to come to any conclusion.
I don't think "elites" are anymore than layman, but it is overall a big part of western culture, it has had a massive influence in art and literature. It's metaphors likewise have influenced certain secular sentiments.

Journeyman

Established
I don't think "elites" are anymore than layman, but it is overall a big part of western culture, it has had a massive influence in art and literature. It's metaphors likewise have influenced certain secular sentiments.
It's often referred to within Hollywood movies and TV and books also. Those apocalyptic concepts have been seeded into our collective consciousness, if such a thing can be said to exist, over generations.

kittybratxx

Established
There's been a lot written recently about the 'Great Conjunction' which is due to take place on December 21st. That happens to coincide with the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year, significant to satanists.

It seems as if everyone has their opinions on what this meeting of the planets may signify. To New Age thinkers it's the Great Awakening, as humanity begins to ascend to a new level of reality.

To satanists, it may herald the coming of the AntiChrist and the culmination of a plan lasting hundreds, or perhaps thousands of years since the fall of Babel.

In 2017 some believe Revelations 12 was fulfilled:
View attachment 47814
The same comet last passed in 1967 when Israel took Jerusalem, now it's in Scorpio as the 'sting in the tail'.

I found this analysis online of the stars and their potential significance in relation to the 'I Pet Goat 2 satanic film which may have predicted Coronavirus as the crown on the head of the Antichrist:

What do you think? Does it feel like the 'end times' or is this sort of thing just designed to scare people and make them easier to control?
I think so. Revelations in the bible have started to play out

Journeyman

Established
I think so. Revelations in the bible have started to play out

This blog has been looking at the heavens and matching up various verses from Revelation to events in the sky:

I think most of us by now have seen the September 23 2017 one which is in the first post, but this is the first time I've seen other verses interpreted in this way.

bAd

Rookie
Does it really matter how legit this pandemic is? I don’t even care at this point. What I do believe is God is using this ‘pandemic‘ and all things triggered by it, to bring punishment to all humanity, but in particular those who have rejected Him.
Presumably, you've not much reason to believe God is using this pandemic to punish humanity. Although it is a belief that would help to not care about whether the pandemic is legit or not.
I believe God is allowing Satan to work through princes and principalities to remove worldly idols and earthly comforts/possessions that define the unbeliever.
We (followers of the 1 True & Living God) too are being tried and experiencing a further separation from a world gone mad.
It would be convenient if God is allowing Satan to do these things. That would certainly save a lot of trouble worrying about whether there was any other possibility. Or, what followers of a 1 True and Living God should probably do about it if that is the case.
I actually believe it is more proper for me to be submissive, and humble, and accept this mask as a judgment and punishment for my sins and my fellow man’s sins.
Imagine your in a surreal spiritual TV game-show situation, where the host asks questions for you to guess. You've done well and are at the stage where you have the chance to take things to the next level and maybe win the Jackpot. All you have to do is answer one more question correctly.

The host tells you Jesus and Satan have given two opposite propositions and all you have to do is guess which proposition came from whom.

One proposition says it's necessary that you be humble and submissive, feeling shame and guilt and accepting of the masking of your face as punishment and judgement for sin. The other proposition says it's necessary that you be proud and upstanding, free of shame and guilt and unaccepting of a mask as punishment and judgement for sin.
Isn’t this our opportunity to praise Him in this storm rather than try to fight against the powers that are orchestrating it?
Considering Jesus represents truth, how legit the pandemic is probably matters quite a lot and the opportunity to praise Him, while also fighting against the powers orchestrating the storm, don't seem so mutually exclusive.

Maes17

Superstar
This blog has been looking at the heavens and matching up various verses from Revelation to events in the sky:

I think most of us by now have seen the September 23 2017 one which is in the first post, but this is the first time I've seen other verses interpreted in this way.
Can someone crack these codes before an event happens? Why is everything pieced together after an attack but never before?

Journeyman

Established
Can someone crack these codes before an event happens? Why is everything pieced together after an attack but never before?
I know of one blogger who is making testable predictions. Where he's wound up following his theory is very, very disconcerting, not to say borderline batshit crazy, so if you wanted to follow the train of thought you'd need to start here and read on from there to see how he develops his idea and whether you find the corroboration convincing. I think if you put that together with the Vega link above and, let's face it, the borderline batshit reality we now inhabit then this really does feel like someone is pushing for the Apocalypse and pushing very hard.

Maes17

Superstar
I know of one blogger who is making testable predictions. Where he's wound up following his theory is very, very disconcerting, not to say borderline batshit crazy, so if you wanted to follow the train of thought you'd need to start here and read on from there to see how he develops his idea and whether you find the corroboration convincing. I think if you put that together with the Vega link above and, let's face it, the borderline batshit reality we now inhabit then this really does feel like someone is pushing for the Apocalypse and pushing very hard.
Thanks. I’ll give it a look.

Not putting down anyones work prior. I think the symbolism raises some serious “wtf? How did I miss that?!” questions.

I just feel if one person can crack this before it happens, lives, civilizations are perhaps saved

Reactions: bAd

Kaya

Rookie
We are definitely in the end of time now or in the beginning of the worst times before the end. The world is now running straight down very fast. But dont loose hope, after this God will restore everything, but the bad must go first. But in the bible its written that before the end comes there will be a peace of time…. But its not real peace, its a false peace…. But not from God, so its important to stay awake so we know how to seperate bad from good and good from bad. The end will come like a thief at night…
But i i can feel we are living in the end of this time, just watch the sick news with twisted things happening every damn day every minute right now. Yesterday In my country two little kids playing outside got accidentelly shot by some gang members. Stuff like that doesnt happen in my country, and no one is even reacting how we should react. Now everything here in my country is happening, things are like lever before, its soon like the brazilian movie ”Gods city” because the kids are the ones running the streets here now, being hit men and shooting eachother. The government isnt doin a shit but only talking alot of bullshit and skratching their heads… People dont even bother to care anymore, the spirit is dead….. the spirit is dead…. But i think we know this would come… and we must pray in the spirit now for all people. This world nor anybody in this world can save us from this now, only God, and if you think and feel in the spirit you know all this is up to God now, its in his hand. We can only pray and stay protected by prayer and protect our family and friends and pray for Everyone. Just stay strong in the spirit, trust in God and Jesus and everything will work out, its the only way. Prayer for us and for God to work this out soon.

amaranthine

Established
The Freemasons/occult clubs have come out of hiding. That is a clear sign of the times.
Well the occult clubs have come out of hiding since around the end of the nineteenth century, mostly because of the lessened influence the catholic church had on private affairs of citizens. But yeah, the darker societies within these definitely feel more in the open nowadays.
I feel we should first and foremost hold ourselves accountable. Yes, be observant of what the shady characters are doing, but also observe our own faults, for it is through these that they have any power over ourselves. Through fear, hate and dependence on vice can pressure be applied. The battle starts in the mind.

Journeyman

Established
On this idea of 'Revelation' as being a script written by TPTB to steer us into buying in to a fake messiah. I came across this quote from James Shelby Downard:

…the mythology of Revelations will be followed like Tinker-Toy instructions: a time of tribulation will come first, after which survivors will be made “one” via a post-tribulation “rapture” spawned by the technical sorcery of having their brain pleasure centers titillated magnetically so that all will cum together.
Now there's argument as to whether Downard even existed, but it's an idea that keeps recurring to me, whether by something in the Vax or the 5G network or some form of Project Blue Beam, or even all three...

Maes17

Superstar
On this idea of 'Revelation' as being a script written by TPTB to steer us into buying in to a fake messiah. I came across this quote from James Shelby Downard:

Now there's argument as to whether Downard even existed, but it's an idea that keeps recurring to me, whether by something in the Vax or the 5G network or some form of Project Blue Beam, or even all three...
One possibility.

Another possibility is maybe we are so intent on doomsday predictions waiting for said messiah, people subjectively believe it and subconsciously make bad shit happen. Earthquakes and natural disasters will happen regardless.

wars, civil unrest are all stuff that could be easily solved if people would learn to get along.