Are we in the End Times?

Well the occult clubs have come out of hiding since around the end of the nineteenth century, mostly because of the lessened influence the catholic church had on private affairs of citizens. But yeah, the darker societies within these definitely feel more in the open nowadays.
I feel we should first and foremost hold ourselves accountable. Yes, be observant of what the shady characters are doing, but also observe our own faults, for it is through these that they have any power over ourselves. Through fear, hate and dependence on vice can pressure be applied. The battle starts in the mind.
If you're interested, Awoken has created a thread that touches on this topic:

You're right, their plans are out in the open and what they've doing, they've been doing for centuries. If they're unsuccessful, they'll just go back underground and collect their thoughts until they find a more opportune time for their views and methodologies to usurp all religions/divine worship worldwide. I think the question should be, "Will they be successful this time 'round?" I posted this video in the thread that discusses this:

UNVEILING: Documentary on Dimension of Demons & Satan...

Cintra

Star
I feel like we have gone over the top of a bell curve, and so far the slope has been so slight we haven't noticed it.
Much
Yet.

Every generation thinks they are in the end times. Dont forget before us we had severe plagues ( real ones that did devastate), super volcanoes that changed the climate, societal collapse, world wars, meteors, millenniums (y2k). It always seems s!$@ but i guarantee people will look back and be all nostalgic

Journeyman

Established
One possibility.

Another possibility is maybe we are so intent on doomsday predictions waiting for said messiah, people subjectively believe it and subconsciously make bad shit happen. Earthquakes and natural disasters will happen regardless.

wars, civil unrest are all stuff that could be easily solved if people would learn to get along.
That's another aspect I've been thinking about. The capacity for consciousness to shape reality. I was looking at TV listings. There's a couple of channels that seem to show nothing but disaster movies. There's been a steady diet of them since the seventies but now they seem to be a constant thing.

Maes17

Superstar
That's another aspect I've been thinking about. The capacity for consciousness to shape reality. I was looking at TV listings. There's a couple of channels that seem to show nothing but disaster movies. There's been a steady diet of them since the seventies but now they seem to be a constant thing.
That’s my theory. In essence we really don’t know when the end will come.

From a rational stand point, we age, have health problems or natural degeneration to put it. The earth, being a host itself more than likely does the same thing.

I won’t go religion bashing. Those are beliefs many here hold dear. Gives us hope for something beyond death. However being I err more on the side of rationality and my own perceived sensual experiences, that’s what I feel

Lucy

Star
by Mike Stone
(henrymakow.com)

Revelations 13:16-18: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their character in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

Does that sound like anything we're going through now?

France has mandated a country-wide vaccine passport. In other words, it's required to buy or sell. Without it, you cannot buy food. Without it, you will starve.

The mayor of Lapu-Lapu in the Philippines is not allowing anyone who is unvaccinated to buy food or groceries.

Australia is close behind and initial trials of a vaccine mandate are currently underway in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York.

Revelations 18:23 states: "For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

Look up the word "sorceries" in Strong's Concordance, a reference book which lists the Hebrew and Greek translation of every word in the Bible, and you'll find the original Greek meaning for sorceries is pharmakeia or pharmacy. In other words, drug medications. So what that line from Revelations is really saying is: "For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy drug medications were all nations deceived."

Have you heard of H.R. Bill 6666? If you receive a positive test for the imaginary virus--and the testing protocol is riddled with false positives--you can be hauled away in a "mobile health unit" to an internment camp and locked up for life. Do you think it's a coincidence that the bill is numbered 6666?

Remember Bill Gates? He's the guy who said in 2010, "The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. N
ow if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

To lower the human population by means of vaccines can have only two meanings: sterilization or death.

In 2019, Gates filed a patent application entitled Crypto Currency System Using Human Body Activity Data, a system designed to eliminate cash. And just how will this "human body activity data" be transmitted and processed in order to buy and sell? By an embedded microchip, of course.

Can you guess what this patent application number is? It's WO/2020/060606.

This is the same Bill Gates whose company partnered with "spirit cooking" artist Marina Abramovic, an alleged Satanist, and released a commercial starring her on Good Friday. And this is the same Marina Abramovic who proudly posed with Jacob Rothschild before a painting titled Satan Summoning His Legions.

But I guess those are all just coincidences too.

Are you familiar with Klaus Schwab? He is the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, which annually brings together the heads of state of the world's major countries to discuss the future of world affairs. In other words, Schwab is a major player on the world stage and one of the most influential men on earth. When he says, "Jump," presidents of major countries say, "How high?"

In an interview with Swiss channel RTS on January 10, 2016, a full four years before our current "pandemic," Schwab explained how every human being on earth will soon be micro-chipped in order to merge with the digital world.

Schwab and others like him envision a future in which natural humans with God-implanted DNA no longer exist, replaced by a population of micro-chipped trans-humanist creatures. This is their future and they can't wait for it to happen.

They want to replace God's creations with their own creations. In essence, they want to become gods themselves.

At this point in time, nothing else matter
s in the world. This issue is the dividing point between all peoples, between all races and between all political affiliations. You either submit to the jab or you don't.

And for those who don't submit, a sea of tribulations await.

Meh, I wouldn't let bother you. I remember being a kid when horror movies were a thing. I still can't watch the movie The Sentinel because of how scary I found it when I was a kid, even scarier to know it was based on a true story. That was one movie, but there were many others and finally the genre or visual appetite for them dwindled away.

Personally, it looks like ebb and flow, or production houses piggybacking on the success of what's already out there.

Maldarker

Star
by Mike Stone
(henrymakow.com)

Revelations 13:16-18: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their character in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

France has mandated a country-wide vaccine passport. In other words, it's required to buy or sell. Without it, you cannot buy food. Without it, you will starve.

The mayor of Lapu-Lapu in the Philippines is not allowing anyone who is unvaccinated to buy food or groceries.

Australia is close behind and initial trials of a vaccine mandate are currently underway in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York.

Revelations 18:23 states: "For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

Look up the word "sorceries" in Strong's Concordance, a reference book which lists the Hebrew and Greek translation of every word in the Bible, and you'll find the original Greek meaning for sorceries is pharmakeia or pharmacy. In other words, drug medications. So what that line from Revelations is really saying is: "For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy drug medications were all nations deceived."

Have you heard of H.R. Bill 6666? If you receive a positive test for the imaginary virus--and the testing protocol is riddled with false positives--you can be hauled away in a "mobile health unit" to an internment camp and locked up for life. Do you think it's a coincidence that the bill is numbered 6666?

Remember Bill Gates? He's the guy who said in 2010, "The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. N
ow if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

To lower the human population by means of vaccines can have only two meanings: sterilization or death.

In 2019, Gates filed a patent application entitled Crypto Currency System Using Human Body Activity Data, a system designed to eliminate cash. And just how will this "human body activity data" be transmitted and processed in order to buy and sell? By an embedded microchip, of course.

Can you guess what this patent application number is? It's WO/2020/060606.

This is the same Bill Gates whose company partnered with "spirit cooking" artist Marina Abramovic, an alleged Satanist, and released a commercial starring her on Good Friday. And this is the same Marina Abramovic who proudly posed with Jacob Rothschild before a painting titled Satan Summoning His Legions.

But I guess those are all just coincidences too.

Are you familiar with Klaus Schwab? He is the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, which annually brings together the heads of state of the world's major countries to discuss the future of world affairs. In other words, Schwab is a major player on the world stage and one of the most influential men on earth. When he says, "Jump," presidents of major countries say, "How high?"

In an interview with Swiss channel RTS on January 10, 2016, a full four years before our current "pandemic," Schwab explained how every human being on earth will soon be micro-chipped in order to merge with the digital world.

Schwab and others like him envision a future in which natural humans with God-implanted DNA no longer exist, replaced by a population of micro-chipped trans-humanist creatures. This is their future and they can't wait for it to happen.

They want to replace God's creations with their own creations. In essence, they want to become gods themselves.

At this point in time, nothing else matter
s in the world. This issue is the dividing point between all peoples, between all races and between all political affiliations. You either submit to the jab or you don't.

And for those who don't submit, a sea of tribulations await.
It's a precursor before the worst comes

Nikōn

Veteran
The world has already ended.

We are all just waiting for it to effect us.
Well that's one way of thinking about it.

I wonder if the "We all died in 2012" meme/conspiracy that was floating around a while ago was actually some kind of metaphor (rather than being taken literally) for the state of the world.

Sam

Rookie
Yes, of course! Proof?

"Acts of God" culminating in Apocalypse
Rizvi quotes a hadith reported by Hudhaifah bin Usaid al-Ghifari where Muhammad says Qiyamat "will not stand (it will not come) until you see ten signs before it”. These include many of the major signs found in Sunni Islam but not all:

1. The smoke = Coronavirus
2. Dajjal (the AntiChrist) = Digital
3. Dabbatul-Ard (the Beast of the Earth) = Zombie virus
4. Rising of the sun from its setting place (i.e. the West) = Comet ☄
5. coming down of Isa, son of Maryam ✝
6. Gog and Magog ⚔
7. three land-slides [khasf], one in the East
8. another in the West
9. one in Arabian peninsula
10. a Fire which will appear from Yemen and will turn the people towards their Mahshar, i.e. the gathering place of the Qiyamat

Last edited: