Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

torkiodan

Well, I'm not so good at predictions, but some of the best friends of mine and also a lot of my relatives believe that you can get to know to your personal and global fate by predictions. I can say, you can get the predictions even for the war. You just need to find the way. For example, today my girlfriend has decided to find compatibility for our signs " cancer and leo ". So I found it.

Sen

Established
Russia, China and Iran hold joint naval exercises in the Gulf of Oman
27-31 December 2019

-------

On the first day of the Russian-Chinese-Iranian naval drills, a U.S. Civilian contractor is reportedly killed in a rocket attack against the Iraq's K1 military base outside of Kirkuk, which houses U.S. forces
27 December 2019

While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack, ISIS is known to operate a small insurgency in the area. But earlier this month, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed a recent series of attacks on Iraqi bases on Iranian proxies.

In a strongly worded statement, Pompeo warned that U.S. troops are co-located on these bases with Iraqi Security Forces and that any attack by Iran or its proxies that "harm Americans, our allies, or our interests will be answered with a decisive U.S. response."

-------

US strikes hit Iraqi militia blamed in contractor’s death (claiming it was pro-Iranian)
29 December 2019

-------

American Airstrikes Rally Iraqis Against U.S.
30 December 2019

-------

Protesters storm US embassy compound in Baghdad
31 December 2019

-------

Iran Quds Force commander killed in US strike on convoy at Baghdad airport
3 January 2020

Iran's Top Military Commander, Qasem Suleimani, Assassinated In US Airstrike
3 January 2020

-------

2020 Military Assessment

Russia and the USA both finish the year with a “Grand Finale” of sorts

3 January 2020

-------

Breaking: Dozens of U.S. oil workers leaving Iraq after air strike
3 January 2020

-------

U.S. Will Come To Regret Its Assassination of Qassim Soleimani
3 January 2020

We are already in WW3 for decades and it is called "information war". I guess it began with Kennedy's assassination.