Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sometimes things don’t work out like we plan...being president doesn’t negate that.
Lisa, he lies. Constantly. This is just another lie.

The fact that you willingly swallow, then regurgitate and promote these falsehoods INTENTIONALLY shows just howfar removed from the example of Christ, the Prince of Peace, you actually are.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, he lies. Constantly. This is just another lie.

The fact that you willingly swallow, then regurgitate and promote these falsehoods INTENTIONALLY shows just howfar removed from the example of Christ, the Prince of Peace, you actually are.
I don’t think it was a lie, he said it, did it, we were attacked and he brought some troops back. How is that his fault?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don’t think it was a lie, he said it, did it, we were attacked and he brought some troops back. How is that his fault?
No. He said he would do it (and left the Kurds in the lurch on it) then proceeded to move them to the KSA. Thats already been discussed on these boards and has been widely reported in both the MSM and underground media.

Lisa

Superstar
No. He said he would do it (and left the Kurds in the lurch on it) then proceeded to move them to the KSA. Thats already been discussed on these boards and has been widely reported in both the MSM and underground media.
From what I can tell..He’s already tried to get us out a couple of times and then something has happened where he had to bring troops back. I don’t see where that is his fault at all. Circumstances changes things.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
From what I can tell..He’s already tried to get us out a couple of times and then something has happened where he had to bring troops back. I don’t see where that is his fault at all. Circumstances changes things.
So he lies. Continues to lie, and you continue to excuse his dishonesty that threatens the entire world. Jesus hates that kind of behavior Lisa.

Based off of what you present here, you are not a serious Christian by any metric that would matter to Jesus. Its more of an identity for you to hide behind and feel an unearned superiority to others. You twist and pervert the faith to configure it to suit your own political agenda support, and as a blinder to "protect" you from having to confront the reality of your situation in specific and the world in general. Your main purpose on these boards seems to be to distract from serious dialog and to push your fallacy/fantasy worldview. You seem to be desperate for human interaction but due to your compromised and dishonest state, you settle for seeking out conflict and when you cant provoke one, you start your own little fires here.... over and over again and all the while ignoring the tidal wave of info posters here provide (that you often ask for) which discredits almost every position you take.

You just seem like a very, intentionally, toxic person whom wishes to bring out the worst in those around them and I got suckered into playing along. Which also says something about me if I am being honest. I ignored you for a while but I dont like to see blatant falsehood paraded as fact in an attempt to divert productive dialog while promoting an agenda of violent lies, so I started calling you out again.

However I feel as I am being foolish myself for arguing with a fool and I think rather than concern myself with countering your falsehoods, I should be concerning myself with improving my own behavior. I guess if I really wanted to cheese you off I could let you know that Im going to volunteer to feed hungry people tomorrow as I do most Sundays. Lord willing they going to get fed and if you dont like it........?
1578172366516.png

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I guess I don’t understand why you think he’s desperate. Seems like taking out someone’s general shows power to me.
Seems like an ill advised move to distract from the impeachment and give him a boost in the upcoming elections from all those Muslim haters

Let’s not forget his still available tweet years ago that Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

(And Netanyahu is under indictment currently as well, shared playbook)

So he lies. Continues to lie, and you continue to excuse his dishonesty that threatens the entire world. Jesus hates that kind of behavior Lisa.

Based off of what you present here, you are not a serious Christian by any metric that would matter to Jesus. Its more of an identity for you to hide behind and feel an unearned superiority to others. You twist and pervert the faith to configure it to suit your own political agenda support, and as a blinder to "protect" you from having to confront the reality of your situation in specific and the world in general. Your main purpose on these boards seems to be to distract from serious dialog and to push your fallacy/fantasy worldview. You seem to be desperate for human interaction but due to your compromised and dishonest state, you settle for seeking out conflict and when you cant provoke one, you start your own little fires here.... over and over again and all the while ignoring the tidal wave of info posters here provide (that you often ask for) which discredits almost every position you take.

You just seem like a very, intentionally, toxic person whom wishes to bring out the worst in those around them and I got suckered into playing along. Which also says something about me if I am being honest. I ignored you for a while but I dont like to see blatant falsehood paraded as fact in an attempt to divert productive dialog while promoting an agenda of violent lies, so I started calling you out again.

However I feel as I am being foolish myself for arguing with a fool and I think rather than concern myself with countering your falsehoods, I should be concerning myself with improving my own behavior. I guess if I really wanted to cheese you off I could let you know that Im going to volunteer to feed hungry people tomorrow as I do most Sundays. Lord willing they going to get fed and if you dont like it........?
View attachment 30490
Ah, your entire comment is a mood. This girl has been arguing with me for days. Also, what's this about WW3? We are most certainly nearly there!

Awoken2

Superstar

View attachment 30490
(Hands over post of the day award)

Truth bombs bounce of trolls my man. You're wasting your time, which is why she is here.

Lisa

Superstar
Seems like an ill advised move to distract from the impeachment and give him a boost in the upcoming elections from all those Muslim haters

Let’s not forget his still available tweet years ago that Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

(And Netanyahu is under indictment currently as well, shared playbook)
I’m sure that if the Iranians didn’t start something like attack our embassy then trump wouldn’t have felt the need to retaliate.

Except trump didn’t start this..

I don’t know enough about bibi’s problems to comment.

Lisa

Superstar

View attachment 30490
Lol...you can’t really argue what I say so you attack my character=lose the argument.

justjess

Superstar
I’m sure that if the Iranians didn’t start something like attack our embassy then trump wouldn’t have felt the need to retaliate.

Except trump didn’t start this..

I don’t know enough about bibi’s problems to comment.
Trump “started it” by withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal ( which Iran was abiding by) and imposing massive economic sanctions. Stop cherry picking, this isn’t a schoolyard right for chrissakes. You are talking about millions of lives, American and middle eastern.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Trump “started it” by withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal - which they were abiding by and imposing massive economic sanctions. Stop cherry picking, this isn’t a schoolyard right for chrissakes. You are talking about millions of lives, American and middle eastern.
Why did Iran feel the need to attack us and not try diplomacy? If they would have tried diplomacy and not attacked us they wouldn’t have gotten attacked in return.

justjess

Superstar
Why did Iran feel the need to attack us and not try diplomacy? If they would have tried diplomacy and not attacked us they wouldn’t have gotten attacked in return.
Changing goalposts I see... why didn’t trump try diplomacy? Why did he set a fucking grenade to the diplomatic channels that previous people had worked so hard to put in place with no good justification? Get out of your box Lisa. Seriously. You can not just rewrite history, Cherry pick and blame others in order to justify whatever the hell you want at that moment.

If any one started it, it was trump. But again, this isn’t a schoolyard fight and the stakes are way to high to be reducing it to some simplistic “na na na na na” finger pointing game. Grow up. Read a book.

Lisa

Superstar
educing it to some simplistic “na na na na na” finger pointing game.
You say this and then tell me to grow up? Lol! Ok...

I would say he didn’t like the agreement and got out of it. Iran could gave tried to make another agreement with him. That seems more mature than getting mad and attacking our embassy..unfortunately (or fortunately) obama and Hillary aren’t in charge where we just let foreign countries get away with attacking us and killing our citizens. I don’t want to go to war..but then I don’t want another Benghazi where citizens are killed either.

justjess

Superstar
You say this and then tell me to grow up? Lol! Ok...

I would say he didn’t like the agreement and got out of it. Iran could gave tried to make another agreement with him. That seems more mature than getting mad and attacking our embassy..unfortunately (or fortunately) obama and Hillary aren’t in charge where we just let foreign countries get away with attacking us and killing our citizens. I don’t want to go to war..but then I don’t want another Benghazi where citizens are killed either.
Reading comprehension ffs Lisa. Goodnight.

Maes17

Superstar
Nothing to comment on. Prior posters here have shared about what I was.

I hope nothing big comes of the qasem killing