Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

A Freeman

Superstar
Russia, China and Iran hold joint naval exercises in the Gulf of Oman
27-31 December 2019

-------

On the first day of the Russian-Chinese-Iranian naval drills, a U.S. Civilian contractor is reportedly killed in a rocket attack against the Iraq's K1 military base outside of Kirkuk, which houses U.S. forces
27 December 2019

While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack, ISIS is known to operate a small insurgency in the area. But earlier this month, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed a recent series of attacks on Iraqi bases on Iranian proxies.

In a strongly worded statement, Pompeo warned that U.S. troops are co-located on these bases with Iraqi Security Forces and that any attack by Iran or its proxies that "harm Americans, our allies, or our interests will be answered with a decisive U.S. response."

-------

US strikes hit Iraqi militia blamed in contractor’s death (claiming it was pro-Iranian)
29 December 2019

-------

American Airstrikes Rally Iraqis Against U.S.
30 December 2019

-------

Protesters storm US embassy compound in Baghdad
31 December 2019

-------

Iran Quds Force commander killed in US strike on convoy at Baghdad airport
3 January 2020

Iran's Top Military Commander, Qasem Suleimani, Assassinated In US Airstrike
3 January 2020

-------

2020 Military Assessment

Russia and the USA both finish the year with a “Grand Finale” of sorts

3 January 2020

-------

Breaking: Dozens of U.S. oil workers leaving Iraq after air strike
3 January 2020

-------

U.S. Will Come To Regret Its Assassination of Qassim Soleimani
3 January 2020

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Nah. We good.

I don't think there is a single country out there that can afford being in a world at war scenario.

It's not the early 1900s anymore. These days most of the world is already in massive debt. And sure they are mostly fine to let it keep piling up. But a world war would break the bank.

Lisa

Superstar
He and Bibi are finally feeling the heat...... and presto-surpriso.... it time to wag the dog. Also, he's not an outsider or a rebel. He does as hes told, even if it means risking WW3.
One would think if he was desperate he would do what all politicians do and throw a lot of money at them and not do something like maybe start WWIII?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
One would think if he was desperate he would do what all politicians do and throw a lot of money at them and not do something like maybe start WWIII?
What are you babbling about? Hes starting unnecessary wars of aggression at the behest of his western masters as well as Israel and the KSA..... is they any doubt about his actions here?

Lisa

Superstar
What are you babbling about? Hes starting unnecessary wars of aggression at the behest of his western masters as well as Israel and the KSA..... is they any doubt about his actions here?
Well he was trying to pull out of the Middle East..seems like they don’t really want America to leave.

Lisa

Superstar
How was he trying to pull out? By bombing more? By sending more troops? Who is it that you feel is asking America to stay?
It seems to me that every time trump says we are leaving something happens where we end up staying more. Like when he pulled out of Syria and the Turks pulled in. There were problems then. I can’t remember exactly but it seems like he was getting ready to leave another country and then this happened..so it seems that those countries do something to try to make us stay. Idk why they would do that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It seems to me that every time trump says we are leaving something happens where we end up staying more. Like when he pulled out of Syria and the Turks pulled in. There were problems then. I can’t remember exactly but it seems like he was getting ready to leave another country and then this happened..so it seems that those countries do something to try to make us stay. Idk why they would do that.
So what you are actually saying is..... everytime Trump lies to the public with his declarations of withdrawal, what hes actually doing is implementing more invasion?

Lisa

Superstar
So what you are actually saying is..... everytime Trump lies to the public with his declarations of withdrawal, what hes actually doing is implementing more invasion?
He doesn’t just say it, he does it then they have to send people back in but not as many as before...from what I gather. Maybe if we leave they can’t blame us as much..so they’d rather us stay to be blamed?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He doesn’t just say it, he does it then they have to send people back in but not as many as before...from what I gather. Maybe if we leave they can’t blame us as much..so they’d rather us stay to be blamed?
Maybe if he really wanted them to leave, they would already be gone.