Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

Maes17

Superstar
I hope your right. Not many agree with you. The selective service site crashed yesterday from too much traffic, prepper groups are going crazy stockpiling water and rice.. seems like many are thinking the same thing I am.

Immediately I’m most worried about cyber terrorism and an attack on the electric grid/banks
Everyone is in a panic imo. So don’t put too much thought in my opinion cause even I don’t know.

We have too many volunteers in the military already for a draft to be reinstated, that I wouldn’t worry about.

Granted we are a “conspiracy” forum, we always think in the what if’s and prep in doing so. Especially when it comes to doomsday scenarios. Just remember we had the cold war, y2k, 9/11, Iraq 2003, killed Bin laden in 2011. We’ll be fine, even if our President has an ego.

As far as hacking. Remain vigilant. Monitor what you have control over. You’re just going to have to trust our service people in cyber security have their stuff ready.

Lisa

Superstar
I will say this... he is deep in bed with Israel and bibi. A war with Iran has been on Israel’s honey do list for a long time. Both trump and bibi are in really shitty political positions right now - impeachment and indictment respectively. Both are in danger of losing their position.

War time presidents/leaders never lose. It’s also a great distraction from their legal woes which I haven’t seen anything about the last couple days since this took over the news cycle.

I don’t know why your on VIGILANT citizen if all you intend to do is bury your head in the sand about all things and take every opportunity to proselytize and insult people and stir up conflict. There’s no reason for you to be here. None.
I can be here if I’d like and for whatever reason I like..you’ve hated me from the beginning..so...:rolleyes:

It does seem that trump and Bibi get along well together..ya. I though the war was on Iran‘s honey do list? They are the ones that have wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the earth or run them into the sea.

Ya, it is interesting that they both have political problems. I’m not as up on Bibi’s problems and I just figure trumps are because he doesn’t take crap off of anyone..lol, he is after all a b (billionaire) I would think at that point you don’t take crap off anyone with less power and money than you...just my observation.

They’ve been after trump since day one and have had fake news about him since then too..it hard to really know whats true and what’s not when all they do is lie about him.

Maes17

Superstar
Tensions are high sure. But I’m not in panic mode just yet.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
She has her outlook on things. We all do. Just like any discussion comes arguments that can be heated. I wouldn’t take offense. Lisa is standing by her thoughts. I’ll leave my thoughts on that.

Appreciate everyone’s opinions on the matter.
Nah. Shes been exposed as being a total fraud and hypocrite. If she were honest and we just disagree, I think many would accept that. She intentionally tries to destroy productive dialog in order to excuse/advance her imaginary, intentionally false worldview. Perhaps that will fly easier on another site, but she should probably get used to having her ridiculous contentions shredded on sites like VC.

Lisa

Superstar
Nah. Shes been exposed as being a total fraud and hypocrite. If she were honest and we just disagree, I think many would accept that. She intentionally tries to destroy productive dialog in order to excuse/advance her imaginary, intentionally false worldview. Perhaps that will fly easier on another site, but she should probably get used to having her ridiculous contentions shredded on sites like VC.
Lol! Why do you feel the need to talk about me? Stick to the op..like you’re always preaching to me and everyone else...:rolleyes:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He knew they would respond. He knew that response would be violent and risk American lives. Tbh there response was a lot less violent and harmful to america then it could be. Read articles about “what happens next” written right after he blew the deal and all these possibilities were clear to EVERYONE ELSE but he had no clue? Cool, then your president is a damn moron
She arguing that he did a great job, while simultaneously admitting that he couldn't have known what the outcome would be. She admits that this was akin to throwing a stick of dynamite into a tinder box intentionally, yet she keeps up with the "gee maybe hes trying to calm things behind the scenes" rhetoric....

We are witnessing this failed businessman and reality TV star rush the entire world towards conflict and shes cool with it. People such as her (on whatever side of the political spectrum they occupy) are a waste of time. There aint much point in arguing with someone who clearly knows they are in they wrong, yet wants the world to tell them they are in the right.

Lisa

Superstar
She arguing that he did a great job, while simultaneously admitting that he couldn't have known what the outcome would be. She admits that this was akin to throwing a stick of dynamite into a tinder box intentionally, yet she keeps up with the "gee maybe hes trying to calm things behind the scenes" rhetoric....

We are witnessing this failed businessman and reality TV star rush the entire world towards conflict and shes cool with it. People such as her (on whatever side of the political spectrum they occupy) are a waste of time. There aint much point in arguing with someone who clearly knows they are in they wrong, yet wants the world to tell them they are in the right.
Still crying about me...maybe you and @FaithAndStrength should start a mental health thread on coping with people you disagree with?

Maes17

Superstar
I understand some of you guys have a history. So I’ll leave it at that. Lisa hasn’t affected me in a negative way to leave a bad comment.

You guys are smart peeps though. So keep on fighting the good fight

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Still crying about me...maybe you and @FaithAndStrength should start a mental health thread on coping with people you disagree with?
I dont need to "cope" with you Lisa. You are wrong about almost everything you post and your words are directly opposite of the teaching and example of Jesus. And everyone can see it. So while you annoy many here, you are not of sufficient consequence for anyone to have to "cope" with.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I understand some of you guys have a history. So I’ll leave it at that. Lisa hasn’t affected me in a negative way to leave a bad comment.

You guys are smart peeps though. So keep on fighting the good fight
It aint much of a history. There are just certain posters on this site that it has become obvious are not here for anything productive.....

Lisa

Superstar
I dont need to "cope" with you Lisa. You are wrong about almost everything you post and your words are directly opposite of the teaching and example of Jesus. And everyone can see it. So while you annoy many here, you are not of sufficient consequence for anyone to have to "cope" with.
It kind of seems like you and a few others can’t cope with me..how long are you gonna cry about me to other people and stay off topic?

justjess

Superstar
I can be here if I’d like and for whatever reason I like..you’ve hated me from the beginning..so...:rolleyes:

It does seem that trump and Bibi get along well together..ya. I though the war was on Iran‘s honey do list? They are the ones that have wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the earth or run them into the sea.

Ya, it is interesting that they both have political problems. I’m not as up on Bibi’s problems and I just figure trumps are because he doesn’t take crap off of anyone..lol, he is after all a b (billionaire) I would think at that point you don’t take crap off anyone with less power and money than you...just my observation.

They’ve been after trump since day one and have had fake news about him since then too..it hard to really know whats true and what’s not when all they do is lie about him.
Or when you don’t have a functioning brain, which is what seems to be your particular problem.

He literally coined the term fake news to con people like you, but keep on drinking the kool aid Lisa. You two have a lot in common, you both hate Muslims and poor people - so I get it ;)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It kind of seems like you and a few others can’t cope with me..how long are you gonna cry about me to other people and stay off topic?
Just admit it, this is what you come here for.... to annoy posters to the point that productive dialog stops and everyone pays attention to the intentional provocations of lil Lisa....... Well congrats, the floor is all yours and you are still making a fool out of yourself and anyone whom takes you seriously..... so Im outro!

Maes17

Superstar
It aint much of a history. There are just certain posters on this site that it has become obvious are not here for anything productive.....
Gotcha.

I’ve only ran across one poster who spammed the hell out this forum all night. So anything after seems..... tame lol

Maes17

Superstar
This was predicted in 2012/2013 as always.
That damn year really is a special one. Makes sense with approval ratings and carrying out what he said 8 years ago