Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

ohhi9876

Veteran
I see that...thanks!

But..did he know it would come down to this? Who’s to say he’s not trying to calm the waters behind the scenes?
yeah not sure - i think we will see with how the next few weeks play out...

ohhi9876

Veteran
He couldn’t have known what they would do.
it would be nice to look at O's iran agreement and why T really disolved it - i honestly do not know much besides the talk about giving them money...

Lisa

Superstar
yeah not sure - i think we will see with how the next few weeks play out...
No doubt..its all just speculation at this point if trump really messed up badly or not. If he wanted to go to war...he could of pushed North Korea.

ohhi9876

Veteran
it would be nice to look at O's iran agreement and why T really disolved it - i honestly do not know much besides the talk about giving them money...

"According to the joint statement in Switzerland, the P5+1 countries and Iran agreed on a framework for a deal. According to this framework, Iran would redesign, convert, and reduce its nuclear facilities and accept the Additional Protocol (with provisional application) in order to lift all nuclear-related economic sanctions, freeing up tens of billions of dollars in oil revenue and frozen assets.[9] In addition to the joint statement, the United States and Iran issued fact sheets of their own."

Lisa

Superstar
Ya, I’m not sure about it either...but since trump is for American interests I’ve assumed that there was something about that agreement that wasn’t good for America. Its not as if he hasn’t been negotiating with China..they didn’t attack us over it..but people thought that was going to end in a war as well. And ya...that ‘free’ money should never have been given..to Iran of all nations?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Ya, I’m not sure about it either...but since trump is for American interests I’ve assumed that there was something about that agreement that wasn’t good for America. Its not as if he hasn’t been negotiating with China..they didn’t attack us over it..but people thought that was going to end in a war as well. And ya...that ‘free’ money should never have been given..to Iran of all nations?
i posted a link just above...

justjess

Superstar
He couldn’t have known what they would do.
He knew they would do something and plenty of military advisors would have presented all possibilities. People are predictable. Don’t be dense

The agreement lifted sanctions. It didn’t give them “free money”

Lisa

Superstar
He knew they would do something and plenty of military advisors would have presented all possibilities. People are predictable. Don’t be dense
He’s not omniscient and neither are his advisors.

justjess

Superstar
No it wasn’t..he couldn’t have known what Iran would do.
He knew they would respond. He knew that response would be violent and risk American lives. Tbh there response was a lot less violent and harmful to america then it could be. Read articles about “what happens next” written right after he blew the deal and all these possibilities were clear to EVERYONE ELSE but he had no clue? Cool, then your president is a damn moron

Lisa

Superstar
He knew they would respond. He knew that response would be violent and risk American lives. Tbh there response was a lot less violent and harmful to america then it could be. Read articles about “what happens next” written right after he blew the deal and all these possibilities were clear to EVERYONE ELSE but he had no clue? Cool, then your president is a damn moron
He didn’t know any such thing....and he’s every American’s president whether you like him or not.

justjess

Superstar
He didn’t know any such thing....and he’s every American’s president whether you like him or not.
How exactly do you know what he did or did not know? Everyone knew 1) they would respond 2) that response would aim to hurt America 3) American lives were being risked. Literally everyone.

If he somehow did not know what every other person with a functioning brain in the free world knew then he is a complete and utter moron who should not be in charge of a McDonald’s let alone the most powerful country on earth.

Choice is yours Lisa. Either he’s a fucking idiot or he did that knowing it would cause problems and death and did not care.

Lisa

Superstar
How exactly do you know what he did or did not know? Everyone knew 1) they would respond 2) that response would aim to hurt America 3) American lives were being risked. Literally everyone.

If he somehow did not know what every other person with a functioning brain in the free world knew then he is a complete and utter moron who should not be in charge of a McDonald’s let alone the most powerful country on earth.

Choice is yours Lisa. Either he’s a fucking idiot or he did that knowing it would cause problems and death and did not care.
I think he’s going to do what he thinks is right for America..at least that’s what he campaigned on..make America great again. So, he’s pulled out of deals and has tried to make new deals..i.e. China. I think if he really wanted to go to war...North Korea is itching for it..he could have just pushed their guy over the edge but he didn’t, he’s been trying to negotiate with crazy for awhile now.

Idk what he really thought I’m not in his inner circle so I can’t say what he did or did not know.

justjess

Superstar
I think he’s going to do what he thinks is right for America..at least that’s what he campaigned on..make America great again. So, he’s pulled out of deals and has tried to make new deals..i.e. China. I think if he really wanted to go to war...North Korea is itching for it..he could have just pushed their guy over the edge but he didn’t, he’s been trying to negotiate with crazy for awhile now.

Idk what he really thought I’m not in his inner circle so I can’t say what he did or did not know.
Yet here you are... doing so anyway

Maes17

Superstar
I don’t think WWIII will start. Not yet.
Maybe some increase in guerilla tactics at best.

justjess

Superstar

I will say this... he is deep in bed with Israel and bibi. A war with Iran has been on Israel’s honey do list for a long time. Both trump and bibi are in really shitty political positions right now - impeachment and indictment respectively. Both are in danger of losing their position.

War time presidents/leaders never lose. It’s also a great distraction from their legal woes which I haven’t seen anything about the last couple days since this took over the news cycle.

I don’t know why your on VIGILANT citizen if all you intend to do is bury your head in the sand about all things and take every opportunity to proselytize and insult people and stir up conflict. There’s no reason for you to be here. None.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t think WWIII will start. Not yet.
Maybe some increase in guerilla tactics at best.
I hope your right. Not many agree with you. The selective service site crashed yesterday from too much traffic, prepper groups are going crazy stockpiling water and rice.. seems like many are thinking the same thing I am.

Immediately I’m most worried about cyber terrorism and an attack on the electric grid/banks

A Freeman

Superstar
It appears several posters didn't bother to read the linked articles in the OP, which provided everyone with a chronology of the events leading up to the embassy protest. The reason for the embassy protest was because the U.S. had just killed 31 Iraqi militia, which one would rationally expect after an occupying force just killed 31 of the indigenous people under extremely dubious circumstances.

We therefore don't have to guess at how this escalation occurred. Nor do we have to guess at whether Trump is clairvoyant. This was without question one of the most short-sighted military blunders in human history.

And for those suffering from extreme short-term memory loss, please bear in mind Iran has already vowed to retaliate, so when they do, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.