Are we headed into the next phase of WW3?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It was the Daily Mail I saw it in :) I’ll link it for you.

President Trump says he believes Ukrainian jet was shot down by mistake and 'something very terrible happened, very devastating' as Pentagon official says the plane WAS downed by Iranian missile

Edit: another link for you..

It is “highly likely” that Iran shot down the civilian Ukrainian jetliner that crashed near Tehran late Tuesday, killing all 176 people on board, U.S., Canadian and British officials declared Thursday. They said the fiery missile strike could well have been a mistake amid rocket launches and high tension throughout the region.
Brought to you by the WMD 2.0 brigade. So its MSM headlines and the same liars that got us into the Iraq quagmire eh lil Lisa? Your sources are impeccable lol

The Iranians claim it was an accident- but of course we know it was intentional. They did say they were going for all of America, but just to look more innocent, they later stated a few days later they were just going for Trump but alas of course they're going to try to do this next level stuff. They didn't have to kill innocent lives just to feel a little more better with what Trump did. They need to just form a plan against Trump, not us. Many won't even care much except for his supporters. I skimmed through the provided article, it's good to know people find this suspicious. Also, part of the article suggested a theory that we actually set the whole airplane mess up and purposely blamed it on Iran- but for the reason above I doubt it. The first video ever of Iran knowing their commander got killed included them burning our flag (assuming you're in America? Well if you're not, meanwhile I am) and some of our allies flags because they know our allies are obviously on our side, and that's all I gotta say for now..

A Freeman

Superstar
The Iranians claim it was an accident- but of course we know it was intentional. They did say they were going for all of America, but just to look more innocent, they later stated a few days later they were just going for Trump but alas of course they're going to try to do this next level stuff. They didn't have to kill innocent lives just to feel a little more better with what Trump did. They need to just form a plan against Trump, not us. Many won't even care much except for his supporters. I skimmed through the provided article, it's good to know people find this suspicious. Also, part of the article suggested a theory that we actually set the whole airplane mess up and purposely blamed it on Iran- but for the reason above I doubt it. The first video ever of Iran knowing their commander got killed included them burning our flag (assuming you're in America? Well if you're not, meanwhile I am) and some of our allies flags because they know our allies are obviously on our side, and that's all I gotta say for now..
The article does a nice job of explaining why the "accidental" shooting down of PS-752 story isn't just improbable; it's impossible.

Knowing that it was no accident, why would the Iranians intentionally shoot down one of their own commercial planes, which was carrying a lot of Iranians and no Americans? It doesn't make any sense. It did happen about four hours after the U.S. base was shelled by the Iranians in retaliation for the Soleimani assassination.

What does make sense is if they knew they were being set-up, or Israel or the U.S. was seeing if they could slip a missile through to test the Iranian air defense system, the Iranians would claim responsibility to avoid falling for another false flag, or to avoid international embarrassment at a crucial time when their entire nation was already in mourning over Soleimani.

Time will tell.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
were their US citizens onboard? I though there wasnt but could be mistaken.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The article does a nice job of explaining why the "accidental" shooting down of PS-752 story isn't just improbable; it's impossible.

Knowing that it was no accident, why would the Iranians intentionally shoot down one of their own commercial planes, which was carrying a lot of Iranians and no Americans? It doesn't make any sense. It did happen about four hours after the U.S. base was shelled by the Iranians in retaliation for the Soleimani assassination.

What does make sense is if they knew they were being set-up, or Israel or the U.S. was seeing if they could slip a missile through to test the Iranian air defense system, the Iranians would claim responsibility to avoid falling for another false flag, or to avoid international embarrassment at a crucial time when their entire nation was already in mourning over Soleimani.

Time will tell.
Very interesting and deep perspective in the topic. Gracias.....

were their US citizens onboard? I though there wasnt but could be mistaken.
Yes, I heard Americans and Canadians were onboard. If you see the news, people in Canada are particularly raging at this occurence. Canada also wants to stay out of this "ww3" but ever since that plane incidence happened, I don't know what they're thinking.

A Freeman

Superstar
Countering the Trump Lies

A Freeman

Superstar

Also, does anyone else find the timing of this "Russian political earthquake" suspect? Baiting the U.S. to do something else stupid perhaps?

Russian political earthquake: Putin sets out plan for Kremlin departure & Medvedev resigns

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Also, does anyone else find the timing of this "Russian political earthquake" suspect? Baiting the U.S. to do something else stupid perhaps?

Russian political earthquake: Putin sets out plan for Kremlin departure & Medvedev resigns
Important posts, thank you for these.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
These are interesting. The thing with Drumpf is that he seems to be willing to say almost ANYTHING from moment to moment. Whatever direction hes feeling heat from, he will try to placate or intimidate. So as with most of this guy and his regime, bluster seems to be the order of the day. But then he makes crucial blunders like the Iran situation so who knows? This is the price we pay for letting the Dem party cheating their constituents out of a Bernie 2016 nomination......

Phithx

Veteran
Sources: Murderer of Soleimani killed with spy plane shot down over Afghanistan (warning/unpleasant photos)

The downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea, head of operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, America’s most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands.

Continued at https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/01/27/vt-had-it-first-pentagons-top-spy-plane-downed-by-taliban-crypto-gear-docs-captured-warning-unpleasant-photos/

justjess

Superstar
Sources: Murderer of Soleimani killed with spy plane shot down over Afghanistan (warning/unpleasant photos)

The downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea, head of operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, America’s most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands.

Continued at https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/01/27/vt-had-it-first-pentagons-top-spy-plane-downed-by-taliban-crypto-gear-docs-captured-warning-unpleasant-photos/
There is no confirmation of this from western sources