Are UFOs "predictive programming" for the Rapture?

Karlysymon

Superstar

Why would TPTB do that, unless of course, they were going to stage/fake one. What would be the point of bombarding the collective conscience with the idea that, a time in the future, a significant number of people will simply disappear?

Awoken2

Superstar
"The greatest last days deception"

They have been programming us for this event for an entire generation.

There are channels on YouTube which have been specifically set up by Goverments for soft disclosure, Secureteam 10 probably the biggest.

https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10

Even Alex Jones is now in on the action.

It all looks meticulously set up from a religious point of view with each element having their own end times prophecy waiting to unfold.

We are fast approaching the biggest hoax ever to be played on mankind and every part of it has been orchestrated by Freemasonry.

My view is, the second coming of Christ, or whichever other version people have bought into will not be an act of God, it will be sn act of men...who think they are God's.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The videos are great. All that this (and the OP) brings to mind is the Chinese curse:

"May you live in interesting times."

Because these are interesting times.
I believe there is a Second coming but there is a counterfeit one as well. How to tell them apart rests with each one of us, and the implications for everyone's eternal interests.

The Night of A Thousand Stars

(The Mona Lisa was beamed into space, 2013, i think?)

Alan

Why would TPTB do that, unless of course, they were going to stage/fake one. What would be the point of bombarding the collective conscience with the idea that, a time in the future, a significant number of people will simply disappear?
Right? Just like in the new Avengers movie, that is being watch by thousands of people, by a lot of kids.

rainerann

Star
Right? Just like in the new Avengers movie, that is being watch by thousands of people, by a lot of kids.
Right, but they disappear according to some kind of Georgia Guidestones ideology, not a rapture; and they still won't have a way to get out of an ending that doesn't require those stones to bring back souls and turn back time so that all the characters live as happily ever after as possible.

So it would still seem like the predictive programming is not able to remove the happy ending that would potentially lead someone to believe that they could be a hero and overcome the beast.

If the desire for a happy ending were ever some sort of predictive programming endeavor, they did a good job because it is burned in deep.

cfowen

Established
Since the Jewish rapture of Acts has nothing to do with anyone living or dead during the present 2000 year period, of which there is about 45 years left, any discussion of it is obviously a waste of time. For those that have eliminated the all-Jewish, non-applicable, Acts doctrine from their minds, and have the eyes to see the Truth For Today, which only appears in Paul's 7 books written after Acts, our "rapture" is called the "appearing", where we, who can see our real hope, ONLY found in Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon, will be waiting in Heaven for Christ, when He first appears to His creation. You won't find anything in Paul's Acts books, Rom, Gal, 1&2Cor, 1&2Th, and Heb, that applies directly to you today, such as what blessings we have received from God, what belongs to us, where we will spend eternity, where we will be resurrected to and approximately when, and what our rules and directions are concerning those things. John's Gospel is the only Gospel applicable today, in some of these matters, since it was written much later than the others, and it's sole purpose, as spelled out in Jn 20:31, is to help people believe, so they will be saved.
Col 3:1-4
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Phil 3:20 (NIV)
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

The only people in the Bible that are said to have a calling of Heaven are those that can see, believe, and claim that unique calling found ONLY in Paul's last 7 books. Actually, this calling is as plain as the nose on your face, if you would just leave your Jewish baggage at the gate and spend some time focusing on Eph and Col, especially. Eventually, you need to rightly divide (2Tim 2:15) and correctly cut out all that Jewish stuff in your mind that the denominational system has erroneously convinced you is Truth For Today. It took me 10 years to do that.

Don't believe me, search and see!

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
They are just using the preconceived notions of people's religion against them. Im sure they say similar things about Buddha to buddhists or Shiva to Hindus and so on.

The truth is any kind of mental resistance has power against them and it doesnt have to be religious based.

Interesting site and take on the phenomenon though, i just do not buy it.
I don't think they disappear when rebuked in the name of Krishna, Buddha or Mohammad...

Just sayin'...

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

Remember what the "U" in UFO stands for....It's what's called "New Age Ufology" where by those of the religious nature use religious themes and terms.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
No, it is just impossible to conceal the truth any longer that we are not alone in the universe. Too many sightings, to many abduction stories.
Too many sightings, to many abduction stories.
All UFO sightings are not alien related and does not mean they came from some distant planet. Secondly, abduction stories are subjective at best.

Violette

Star
Yeah that’s my interpretation on aliens. If the rapture were to happen, which I wholeheartedly believe will, something has to happen to counter the biblical explanation. I’m sure CERN will have a huge role in it. “Aliens” are just supernatural beings that are from another world....the real world that dwarfs what we know as reality and that world is the spiritual world. People have been communicating with beings that give them advanced/hidden knowledge all throughout time.
B9E01D3C-8EE4-43A2-B007-8524E0540AE9.jpeg

Alan

Right, but they disappear according to some kind of Georgia Guidestones ideology, not a rapture; and they still won't have a way to get out of an ending that doesn't require those stones to bring back souls and turn back time so that all the characters live as happily ever after as possible.

So it would still seem like the predictive programming is not able to remove the happy ending that would potentially lead someone to believe that they could be a hero and overcome the beast.

If the desire for a happy ending were ever some sort of predictive programming endeavor, they did a good job because it is burned in deep.
Yes but is still an impact for some to watch the movie end like that, and still helps to get people used to the idea that an "outer" space form could come and take away half life in Earth

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
No rapture I'm afraid, except in the mind of Darby. Sci-fi'ish but still has to be considered:What if the Christians get taken from the church services en masse along with any witnesses in the area, are transported to holding facilities and are summarily wiped out under the guise of the rapture. The only ones gaining any "rapture" from this are the followers of The Beast who set it all up. As for Aliens, some are from other stars and some are apparently inter-dimensional. I looked up being able to repel abductions by invoking the name of Jesus, and apparently it IS a thing. But to me it boils down to followers of The Golden Rule which for the et's might come down to not wanting to be poked and prodded themselves (hence following the rule) and not wanting any beef with God and his group. Which, when you think about it, is another whole group of powerful extra-dimensional beings in their own right. Possibly some of the et's creator as well...

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Yes but is still an impact for some to watch the movie end like that, and still helps to get people used to the idea that an "outer" space form could come and take away half life in Earth
Well, yes it is damaging especially when the movie frequently refers to this event as a genocide. So do you think there is predictive programming of some kind of rapture because they believe that a rapture is possible or that it will create the possibility that people will believe that a future Christian genocide is potentially the evidence of a rapture rather than genocide?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
future Christian genocide is potentially the evidence of a rapture
PLOT: It could be the cover for "The Rapture" and a good scheme to disappear millions. First though, communications would have to go down. EMP might do the job, or some sort of jamming. Then by grabbing congregations en masse and transporting them to "black sites" and then with it being spun as "The Rapture" it could probably work. Then anybody "left behind" who wasn't rounded up would be stuck in an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" scenario where exposure as "not one of them" would get the rest. I'm sure resistance would organize but by that point they would already be severely outnumbered. Then the churches would be destroyed and the property reclaimed because "the Christians all went to Heaven." Anybody disputing this account could simply be deemed a "crazy conspiracy theorist" and also be rounded up. I know this sounds sci-fi (the Left Behind series/The Leftovers), but with the open wickedness and corruption running through institutions and society (not to mention The Bolshevik Revolution and what went down in Russia a century ago) and the plain amount of high strangeness in this world in general, it might be possible. It would be a yuuuuge undertaking though, because it would have to look like The Rapture had occurred and billions of people would be gone worldwide. But if ran as a Psyop, and with no outside communications available they wouldn't all have to go at once. More of a purge then. Probably an easier way. Lemmings don't have to be run off of a cliff. They just have to be oriented in the right (wrong?) direction by following the ones at the front and they'll do it themselves. You might also be asking, "how would they hit all the churches in a town or city en masse?" Well, just ask yourself this other question: what organization has a group in every town and city in just about every country? Lodge-ical answer...

Last edited: