Are they lying to us about suicide rates

In my local area I've heard of a few recent suicides more than I'd heard of in a while some very public.

My real life experience doesn't match the statistics nor the logical conclusion that social isolation would clearly lead to further depression and suicide.

Screenshot_20211031-100145_Chrome~2.jpg

Apheirox

Established
I don´t know if the presented data is accurate - I don´t think it matters much, as the numbers are not very high. I think it´s better to focus our efforts on this forum on instances where we are certain there are untruths being told, rather than a small side issue such as this. There´s no doubt the sickness and lockdowns have embittered a lot of people which is all the more reason to focus on the right topics while we have the time.

I don´t know if the presented data is accurate - I don´t think it matters much, as the numbers are not very high. I think it´s better to focus our efforts on this forum on instances where we are certain there are untruths being told, rather than a small side issue such as this. There´s no doubt the sickness and lockdowns have embittered a lot of people which is all the more reason to focus on the right topics while we have the time.
I don't really agree. I think this is a huge important topic because if more suicides are happening it's more of an argument against lockdowns and we can understand how despairing this is to people's lives how can suicide be a side issue ?