Are there Christian Freemasons?

Awoken2

Superstar
Can anybody else see the common occurance on these Free Mason threads? Along comes Aero to change the topic.... (and I'm not talking chocolate bars here either)

I'll post this again after it was removed mysteriously from this thread.

Aero

Superstar
"... how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure?"

Good question, actually.

We all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch-- everything has a price. Imo, seems like a 'demonic cure' would come with a hefty one. Look at all the synthetic crap out there. Your skin looks great, but crap... you've got tuberculosis? Bummer.

A tad dramatic, yes, but you get my point.
Fair enough but I was referring to the more mysterious occurrences in the medical field. Where faith could be completely absent and there isn't some obvious price to pay. Like deadly cancer suddenly vanishing.

Aero

Superstar
There are many things, especially in the realm of "psychiatric care and modern medicine" that are evil and dark.
The US is a drug addicted place where the cure for a feeling is a pill. Too much energy? Take a pill. Depressed? Take a pill that brings on suicidal ideation.
They also save countless lives.

free2018

Star
They also save countless lives.
Having a drug addled populace saves no one's lives. The FDA and Big Pharma have been playing with people's live for years.
Real doctors and scientists with real integrity and real values have saved people, but modern medicine as a whole infused with narcissism and extreme capitalism have not.

elsbet

Superstar
Having a drug addled populace saves no one's lives. The FDA and Big Pharma have been playing with people's live for years.
Real doctors and scientists with real integrity and real values have saved people, but modern medicine as a whole infused with narcissism and extreme capitalism have not.
True.

Antibiotics have saved lives BUT they have been overprescribed, to the point that people (and illnesses) are becoming immune.

Most doctors I have met are decent caring people, but the system they work in is extremely limited. As long as corporations largely control medical research we won’t make any progress. If we can publicly find research without any kind of profit motive maybe we can start developing cures again.

free2018

Star
Most doctors I have met are decent caring people, but the system they work in is extremely limited. As long as corporations largely control medical research we won’t make any progress. If we can publicly find research without any kind of profit motive maybe we can start developing cures again.
There are many good doctors, but sadly there are also many doctors. The latter are pill pushers.
Sadly the corporations freed themselves in 1865.
If we use blockchain for medical records, most of the nonsense will cease and the Dr. Hannibal Lecters will have to lose their licenses.

mecca

Superstar
Yes, capitalism ruins everything. If you care more about making money instead of helping people, that is a very dangerous mentality that creates a dangerous environment. Profit can't come before people, especially in medicine.

mecca

Superstar
If we use blockchain for medical records, most of the nonsense will cease and the Dr. Hannibal Lecters will have to lose their licenses.
I don't think blockchain can solve everything. You actually have to get rid of the capitalist mode of production. Medicine should be produced to cure people, not to make money. It should be for the benefit of everyone, not for a small group to profit.

Ex-arianator4

Established
1. Does your lodge, club, or organization recognize a God [higher power]?
If yes, see 2.

2. Can this God [higher power] be Jesus Christ, Allah, Vishnu, or any other god?
If yes, then they deny the one true God of the Holy Bible.
Isa 43:10-11, Isa 44:6, Isa 45:21, Ps 96:5, 1Tim 2:5, Phil 2:9-11, Acts 4:10-12

3. According to the lodge, club, or organization, is there more than one path to truth and 'light'?
If yes, then they again deny Christ, since the Bible proclaims Christ to be the only path, truth, and light.
Jn 1:9, Jn 3:12, Jn 3:17-21, Jn 14:6

Many try, but no one can follow Christ and other gods at the same time. It's a massive deception to claim to be able to do so.
Thank you, that's what I was trying to say. Christ is the only way to heaven, we can't just be brothers with other religions and deny the truth.
We should respect that different people have different beliefs, but still we can't compromise that Jesus Christ is God. There's no need for other gods.

free2018

Star
Standard de-rail manouvre....introduce some random topic unconnected to the OP...usual suspect.
I helped do so and it was not intentional. I wasn't a maneuver.

Edit: Problem solved. Set up another thread.