Are there Christian Freemasons?

Ex-arianator4

Established
I'm making this into smaller posts because I don't want to upload a long wall of text and make you bored/tired of reading.

Freemasonry is a secret society
(But they're not so secret anymore. You can find everything about them if you look up online, duh)

So I entered their subreddit which is r/freemasonry
(I don't even have a reddit account but I love spending my time there)

Freemasons and Illuminati are not the same thing, even though they share/use the same symbols. The most mindblowing thing is that there are a lot of Christian and Muslim Freemasons. I still believe Freemasonry is evil but we'll get to that later. Some of them recall that their grandfathers were Freemasons and Christians at the same time and they were kind men with virtues. They say that their grandfathers used to attend the lodge and also the church at the same time without problems.

Some users said that Freemasonry drew them closer to God and they became better Christians since they entered the secret society.

To be a member you have to be a man.
And then you have the oaths: that you will twist your tongue and cut off your ears if you share the secrets that are inside the lodge and other gory/violent stuff like that. I don't remember the oaths well but you can search about that on your own.

There are 3 main degrees. The 33rd degree is the highest one but that's only for certain lodges. Most lodges have only three degrees

Apparently Christians can enter... but so can Muslims, Satanists etc.

They say freemasonry is not about religion, because they don't openly discuss it there.

Last edited:

Ex-arianator4

Established
Freemasons accept all religions to participate in their brotherhood/fraternity.

I have seen a lot of Christian websites that say the Freemason oaths are generational curses that you pass to your descendants.

That's why it's not Christian. This is the first reason. Oaths are wrong. Putting curses on yourself or your family is a sin.

The other reason why it's wrong is because it doesn't discriminate between Christians, Muslims and Satanists.
Everyone is a brother in the lodge so they don't talk about religion.

So the first degrees of Freemasonry are about doing the oaths and swearing to be a faithful member of the society.

But on the 33rd degree you learn..
(Drum roll please)
...that the Creator of the universe. Is. Lucifer.
I'm not even making this up.

Ex-arianator4

Established
And I know you're thinking "What? This doesn't make any sense! They tell you to worship the God you believe in, and at the end they tell you to worship Lucifer? It doesn't make any sense."

Well it's all a deception. Satan is a smart liar. He toys with the faith of Christian men and they follow him because they can't see how evil this society is.

The first ranks are just the people Satan uses to make Freemasonry look innocent.

I have seen Freemasons that believe they are all about tolerance and loving different people. Christians and Satanists call each other brother.

I know you probably think "what's wrong with that?"

Well God chose us to be holy. The Bible says what communion has light with darkness?
We should stay away from darkness even though some new age churches preach that we should love everyone and accept them as they are.

Ex-arianator4

Established
They're the ones that try to make America a diverse place.

Diversity is good if we talk about race and ethnicity, but not about religions. You can't say everyone's beliefs are right because that would make you wrong.

America was a Christian country (American literally say God bless America)
And these lodges try to mix Christians with Muslims and Satanists and they teach them that everyone is right in their own way.

And then boom... They say Lucifer created the universe.

I apologize to any Muslim users here, I'm a Christian and in no way am I saying that Muslims=Satanists. I'm just saying that the truth for me is in the Bible. We can't be all right, because that's impossible. Still, you are free to believe what you want. I'm in no way asking for a fight. Please don't turn this thread in a debate

Ex-arianator4

Established
Freemasons read Psalms from the Bible in some cases.
Then they mix it with witchcraft and occultism.
They teach Christians about esoteric mysteries and alchemy, which is demonic in case you didn't know.

You guys can enter their subreddit if you want to but beware a lot of them are like "I'm a christian but I don't worship the devil, I never heard about Satan in my lodge" but you should keep in mind that they have communion with devil worshippers, they literally call each other brothers and light cannot be mixed with darkness.

We are called to be separated from the others and to be holy.

Ex-arianator4

Established
To summarize, Freemasonry looks like a place where you can be accepted and where you can share your ideas openly but the higher ranks just play with the new members because it's all a deception.
There are users on reddit that still don't believe the masons are satanic.
They are like "I never heard of Illuminati or Satan in there"

But you can search what the 33rd degreed Masons say about it. That's it guys. Thank you for reading all these posts and God bless you! :)

Awoken2

Superstar
Children's tv programme from 1985

There's a new game
We like to play you see
A game with added reality
You treat me like a dog
Get me down on my knees

We call it master and servant

It's a lot like life
This play between the sheets
With you on top and me underneath
Forget all about equality

Let's play master and servant

It's a lot like life
And that's what's appealing
If you despise that throwaway feeling
From disposable fun
Then this is the one

Domination's the name of the game
In bed or in life
They're both just the same
Except in one you're fulfilled
At the end of the day

Come on master and servant

elsbet

Superstar
Children's tv programme from 1985

There's a new game
We like to play you see
A game with added reality
You treat me like a dog
Get me down on my knees

It's a lot like life
This play between the sheets
With you on top and me underneath
Forget all about equality

It's a lot like life
And that's what's appealing
If you despise that throwaway feeling
From disposable fun
Then this is the one

Domination's the name of the game
In bed or in life
They're both just the same
Except in one you're fulfilled
At the end of the day

Come on master and servant
Crazy, isn't it?

From 1983-- you may be familiar, but if not, check the lyrics, below.

The handshake seals the contract from the contract
There's no turning back
The turning point of a career in Korea, being insincere
The holiday was fun packed
The contract still intact

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves after all
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

It's a competitive world
Everything counts in large amounts

The graph on the wall
Tells the story of it all
Picture it now
See just how the lies and deceit
Gained a little more power
Confidence taken in by a sun tan and a grin

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

It's a competitive world

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

Everything, everything
Everything, everything

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

Awoken2

Superstar
Crazy, isn't it?

From 1983-- you may be familiar, but if not, check the lyrics, below.

The handshake seals the contract from the contract
There's no turning back
The turning point of a career in Korea, being insincere
The holiday was fun packed
The contract still intact

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

It's a competitive world

The graph on the wall
Tells the story of it all
Picture it now
See just how the lies and deceit
Gained a little more power
Confidence taken in by a sun tan and a grin

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

It's a competitive world

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can

Everything, everything
Everything, everything

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
Yes I'm very familiar with all of their work @elsbet. I grew up as a fan of the band but it wasn't until a couple of years ago when I started looking more closely at Freemasonry that I learned the truth about what this band were really about.

I did cover the lyrics of everything counts on another thread, I'm not sure if it was here or on another forum but this band are as duplicitous as you can get. I could do an entire thread on the band to show their Masonic links but my time is being taken up with other things at the moment.

From the outset their music has many many connections to the Hermetic Principles. Check out the lyrics to Get The Balance Right, it pretty much puts their cards on the table for all to see.

Aero

Superstar
Lol dont believe everything you see on the internet.

If alchemy is demonic than you better never go to the doctor. Thats right you better pray the pain away.

We know that faith based healing is just another form of the placebo effect. Which is directly related to the alchemical process of creating a universal elixir.

Aero

Superstar
...your posts being a good starting point.
Except I'm not wrong.

There's nothing demonic about modern medicine. And that's what Alchemy has essentially transformed into. Science still cannot explain the placebo effect and how it works on the brain.

The point is how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure? None of you can really answer that whole heartily. So there are crystal clear double standards going on here.

What you think of Freemasonry is just an unconscious archetype overpowering the logical part of your brain. If you are curious to know which archetype, it's called "The Ruler". Or the "King". In such cases, the subject seeks to undermine others. And they will focus their internal conflict on some imaginary external entity.

I could be like the rest of you, and just tell you straight up how stupid your conspiracies sound. But I recognize that you are all under some kind of spell. And I just want to help bring you back to your actual selves. The "self" is logical and composed. It does not entertain any kind of external tormenters.

Awoken2

Superstar
There's nothing demonic about modern medicine
And at what point in this thread did anybody say anything about modern medicine?

. Science still cannot explain the placebo effect and how it works on the brain.
At what point in this thread has anybody mentioned anything about alchemy or placebos? Are you sure your on the correct thread?....you may have lost your thread.

The point is how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure?
......?......is that any type of point at all or is it just a badly loaded question which gives the impression you actually know the answer?

What you think of Freemasonry is just an unconscious archetype overpowering the logical part of your brain. If you are curious to know which archetype, it's called "The Ruler". Or the "King". In such cases, the subject seeks to undermine others. And they will focus their internal conflict on some imaginary external entity.
...your starting to waffle again.

I could be like the rest of you,
Please start trying then because when you're being like you it's kind of embarrassing.

But I recognize that you are all under some kind of spell
And I recognise that you are under a psychiatrist.

And I just want to help bring you back to your actual selves.
Thank you so much, what a guy!

It does not entertain any kind of external tormenters
Well you're certainly entertaining me, I nearly fell off my sofa reading your post.

elsbet

Superstar
Except I'm not wrong.

There's nothing demonic about modern medicine. And that's what Alchemy has essentially transformed into. Science still cannot explain the placebo effect and how it works on the brain.

The point is how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure? None of you can really answer that whole heartily. So there are crystal clear double standards going on here.

I could be like the rest of you, and just tell you straight up how stupid your conspiracies sound. But I recognize that you are all under some kind of spell. And I just want to help bring you back to your actual selves. The "self" is logical and composed. It does not entertain any kind of external tormenters.
"... how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure?"

Good question, actually.

We all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch-- everything has a price. Imo, seems like a 'demonic cure' would come with a hefty one. Look at all the synthetic crap out there. Your skin looks great, but crap... you've got tuberculosis? Bummer.

A tad dramatic, yes, but you get my point.

free2018

Star
"... how does one draw a line between a miracle cure and a demonic cure?"

Good question, actually.

We all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch-- everything has a price. Imo, seems like a 'demonic cure' would come with a hefty one. Look at all the synthetic crap out there. Your skin looks great, but crap... you've got tuberculosis? Bummer.

A tad dramatic, yes, but you get my point.
There are many things, especially in the realm of "psychiatric care and modern medicine" that are evil and dark.
The US is a drug addicted place where the cure for a feeling is a pill. Too much energy? Take a pill. Depressed? Take a pill that brings on suicidal ideation.