Are The Rothschilds Leaving America?

Vixy

Star
Just saw this:

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/rothschild-just-dumped-massive-amounts-us-assets-sending-ominous-signal.html
From the article:

In what is a sure signal to oligarchs across the globe, Lord Jacob Rothschild, founder and chairman of RIT Capital Partners, has substantially minimized his exposure to what he views as a risky and unstable U.S. capital market. In the half-yearly financial report for RIT Capital Partners, Rothschild explained the company’s aggressive moves to significantly reduce exposure to U.S. assets.

“We do not believe this is an appropriate time to add to risk. Share prices have in many cases risen to unprecedented levels at a time when economic growth is by no means assured,” Rothschild said in his semi-annual report.

Additionally, Rothschild stated that he believes quantitative easing (QE) programs employed by central banks, such as the Federal Reserve Bank in the U.S. will “come to an end.”

Rothschild was quoted in the report as saying, “The period of monetary accommodation may well be coming to an end.”

Signaling a potential disaster in the making in the United States financial markets, Rothschild reduced the investments RIT Capital Partners has in the U.S. dollar by nearly fifty percent. On December 31, 2016, RIT Capital Partners reported a 62 percent net value asset investment in U.S. dollars. In the latest report released by RIT Capital Partners on June 30, 2017, the company has a 37 percent net value asset investment in U.S. dollars.

Just last year, the bond manager of what was once the world’s largest bond fund had a dire prediction about how “all of this” will all end. And by “all of this,” he means the propping up of financial markets by central banks.

When the U.S. stock market is trading at all-time highs, but Lord Rothschild is divesting RIT from those same markets, the central bank manipulation of market valuations becomes apparent.

Additionally, it’s worth noting that Rothschild’s RIT investment portfolio has returned roughly 2,000% since its formation – so he obviously understands how to position his assets to get big returns on investments, thus these recent moves should be a red flag to every American.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I saw that afew weeks ago (but not at that website). So they pushed the red button to dump the dollar...
I guess James Cameron (Titanic) saw all that coming,packed his bags and left for New Zealand as early as 2012. Apparently lots of 1percenters have been buying up land in NZ.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
And WHY isn't that on this website? I think that would be pretty damn important. Big miss of us here to not have noticed that.

polymoog

Superstar
this has been building for a long time. we have been due for a market correction. michael snyder (who writes for activist post) has been signalling this for over a year.
US real estate is overpriced, the US dow jones is WAY overpriced, and gold and silver are underpriced.

the market/ financial correction is not the big issue. the AFTERMATH is. the bigger question is, are they going to go cashless and create a new currency, so that all of our financial transactions can be tracked?

Vixy

Star
this has been building for a long time. we have been due for a market correction. michael snyder (who writes for activist post) has been signalling this for over a year.
US real estate is overpriced, the US dow jones is WAY overpriced, and gold and silver are underpriced.

the market/ financial correction is not the big issue. the AFTERMATH is. the bigger question is, are they going to go cashless and create a new currency, so that all of our financial transactions can be tracked?
Ah, you're thinking what I was; They're bringing in the Amero?

polymoog

Superstar
Ah, you're thinking what I was; They're bringing in the Amero?
i think the amero concept was killed back around 2006 or so. at this stage, a north american currency wouldnt work in the current fervor of nationalist pride. microchipping people and cashless credits are more likely, in my opinion. millenials will think being chipped is cool, most americans are so fluoridated they wont care. the religious right will flip their shit over chipping since "the mark of the beast" will come immediately to mind. they should settle on a chipping "option" and cashless financial transactions. with a big terrorist false flag, it will help sell the idea that a cashless society will help track terrorists "extremists".

Vixy

Star
Interesting, you think they've ditched the Amero idea? What aout the Amero laying in China waiting? It does fit with the cashless idea though. You're probaly on to something. Funny though; If that happens, I know so many places that canät cheat on their income anymore. Loads of foreign places that only take cash will have to get a cars reader and start taking cards.

polymoog

Superstar
Interesting, you think they've ditched the Amero idea? What aout the Amero laying in China waiting? It does fit with the cashless idea though. You're probaly on to something. Funny though; If that happens, I know so many places that canät cheat on their income anymore. Loads of foreign places that only take cash will have to get a cars reader and start taking cards.
i read that the amero was scrapped. although i dont recall the article, i agreed with what i thought was sound reasoning.
in the US, going cashless will be an impossible sell to cash businesses. on another thread, karly posted about visa offering 10,000 USD to businesses to go cashless. even for 40,000 USD they wouldnt do that (unless they took the money and then went bankrupt, pocketing the money, but im sure theres a stipulation in the agreement).
why would a small cash business go cashless and have every transaction reported to the government for taxation? pizza shops probably pocket 75% of the cash and write off another 10% as spoiled, unused food. how stupid does visa think they are?
the other cashless obstacle is black market items. of course, the black market internet stuff on the dark web will go further into bitcoin and other cryptos and NOT overt cashless 'units', but the physical black market (human trafficking, heroin etc.) which is sponsored BY the government and elite will still need cash to pay the drug mules and other thugs. i just dont see john podestas human trafficking agent accepting a paypal payment for 3 abducted kids in lieu of cold, hard cash.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Just saw this:

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/rothschild-just-dumped-massive-amounts-us-assets-sending-ominous-signal.html
From the article:

In what is a sure signal to oligarchs across the globe, Lord Jacob Rothschild, founder and chairman of RIT Capital Partners, has substantially minimized his exposure to what he views as a risky and unstable U.S. capital market. In the half-yearly financial report for RIT Capital Partners, Rothschild explained the company’s aggressive moves to significantly reduce exposure to U.S. assets.

“We do not believe this is an appropriate time to add to risk. Share prices have in many cases risen to unprecedented levels at a time when economic growth is by no means assured,” Rothschild said in his semi-annual report.

Additionally, Rothschild stated that he believes quantitative easing (QE) programs employed by central banks, such as the Federal Reserve Bank in the U.S. will “come to an end.”

Rothschild was quoted in the report as saying, “The period of monetary accommodation may well be coming to an end.”

Signaling a potential disaster in the making in the United States financial markets, Rothschild reduced the investments RIT Capital Partners has in the U.S. dollar by nearly fifty percent. On December 31, 2016, RIT Capital Partners reported a 62 percent net value asset investment in U.S. dollars. In the latest report released by RIT Capital Partners on June 30, 2017, the company has a 37 percent net value asset investment in U.S. dollars.

Just last year, the bond manager of what was once the world’s largest bond fund had a dire prediction about how “all of this” will all end. And by “all of this,” he means the propping up of financial markets by central banks.

When the U.S. stock market is trading at all-time highs, but Lord Rothschild is divesting RIT from those same markets, the central bank manipulation of market valuations becomes apparent.

Additionally, it’s worth noting that Rothschild’s RIT investment portfolio has returned roughly 2,000% since its formation – so he obviously understands how to position his assets to get big returns on investments, thus these recent moves should be a red flag to every American.
What also stands out to me from the article are:
upload_2017-9-29_0-39-30.png
"Additionally, it’s worth noting that Rothschild’s RIT investment portfolio has returned roughly 2,000% since its formation . . ."

Uh, the major growth in his company has happened since . . . 2001.
Would be interesting to know who actually invests in RIT.

-----
"RIT had invested in Social Capital [which] provides seed funding for companies in the education, finance, and health care business sectors"

Social Capital reads to me like the words, "human resources". Anyway, basically all sectors of life are touched by this [other] company. Maybe, it's something to keep an eye on if possible, for any new technologies coming out.

-----
"The six months under review have seen central bankers continuing what is surely the greatest experiment in monetary policy in the history of the world. We are therefore in uncharted waters . . . "

Rothschild's words, showing clear conflict of interest. And who is he talking to in his report - doesn't his shareholders know who owns the central banks? Yeah, stupid question.

http://www.univverse.org/politics/only-4-countries-left-without-a-rothschild-central-bank/

Vixy

Star
Wo, you're right about that. "Everything a Rotschild touches becomes to gold", huh? Either occultism behind it through moneyspells or they have connectons that make it happen, question is how? Even Trump has lost money, he went bankrupt one time and made it all back but these guys..

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
My guess is that they will replace all cash with a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin as early as next year after the global economy collapses.

This is the 1988 edition of the Economist (owned by a Rothschild )

Note that the currency is depicted as a Phoenix appearing in 2018, which rises from its ashes. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and "rise from their ashes" very often so I would guess they will all convert to this type of money. The IMF is already starting to advise banks to invest in cryptocurrencies...

http://www.investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
My guess is that they will replace all cash with a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin as early as next year after the global economy collapses.

This is the 1988 edition of the Economist (owned by a Rothschild )

Note that the currency is depicted as a Phoenix appearing in 2018, which rises from its ashes. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and "rise from their ashes" very often so I would guess they will all convert to this type of money. The IMF is already starting to advise banks to invest in cryptocurrencies...

http://www.investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/
Wooo! You think it's as close as next year? It makes sense considering the geoengineering wars and everything else happening and there defo is something fishy about bitcoin.

So if it goes down next year, we'll see an economic collapse this year. And now even Tom Petty has gone underground. He "died". Yet another celeb goes down in his bunker. Something's coming, they don't wanna be upground anymore.

Carolyn

Star
wow insane that was out so long ago, before we really had internet too nevermind the idea of bitcoin.

Kinda like a long con!!

Helioform

Star
Wooo! You think it's as close as next year? It makes sense considering the geoengineering wars and everything else happening and there defo is something fishy about bitcoin.

So if it goes down next year, we'll see an economic collapse this year. And now even Tom Petty has gone underground. He "died". Yet another celeb goes down in his bunker. Something's coming, they don't wanna be upground anymore.
Yep. All of these so-called natural disasters are at the very least being amplified to usher into their period of chaos. They will very probably do anything to distract people from uncovering the fact that the current banking system is a massive fraud even though many are starting to awaken. I am speculating that they will trigger a war or many wars to cover up the economic collapse.

polymoog

Superstar
helioform:

i have a very hard time believing that the government will jump to cryptocurrencies after the next collapse, especially if you claim that it will be in the very near future. i do wonder, though, if the entire cryptocurrency concept (bitcoin, etherium, and the others) was created covertly by the government as a test run.

if they DO pull it off, i see it after the 5G rollout and not before.

Helioform

Star
helioform:

i have a very hard time believing that the government will jump to cryptocurrencies after the next collapse, especially if you claim that it will be in the very near future. i do wonder, though, if the entire cryptocurrency concept (bitcoin, etherium, and the others) was created covertly by the government as a test run.

if they DO pull it off, i see it after the 5G rollout and not before.
Well we are supposed to believe that Bitcoin was invented in 2009 by some anonymous japanese guy using the pseudo name of Satoshi Nakamoto. Why use a false name? How come it was invented right after the global recession of 2008?
All of this smells like a government creation, possibly the NSA as they have control over anything encrypted.

rainerann

Star
Well we are supposed to believe that Bitcoin was invented in 2009 by some anonymous japanese guy using the pseudo name of Satoshi Nakamoto. Why use a false name? How come it was invented right after the global recession of 2008?
All of this smells like a government creation, possibly the NSA as they have control over anything encrypted.
Because he is remaining anonymous. I don't think bitcoin will be the currency of choice. Bitcoin is like a hobbyist endeavor. It would give individuals control over the economy. That is probably why he wanted to remain anonymous. Bitcoin is a lot more like Linux than Microsoft. What we should expect to see is something that can be government controlled. To do that, they just have to close the source code and make people dependent on government mining rather than the present mining of hobbyists trying to build bitcoin into a viable currency.

Although, the bottom line is, if you can mine bitcoin from your home, even considering the level of difficulty affecting the amount you would be able to gain. This is not something that can be controlled by government.

Helioform

Star
Because he is remaining anonymous. I don't think bitcoin will be the currency of choice. Bitcoin is like a hobbyist endeavor. It would give individuals control over the economy. That is probably why he wanted to remain anonymous. Bitcoin is a lot more like Linux than Microsoft. What we should expect to see is something that can be government controlled. To do that, they just have to close the source code and make people dependent on government mining rather than the present mining of hobbyists trying to build bitcoin into a viable currency.

Although, the bottom line is, if you can mine bitcoin from your home, even considering the level of difficulty affecting the amount you would be able to gain. This is not something that can be controlled by government.
They will use the blockchain technology and add some government or corporate regulation to it because it is too volatile.
The IMF head said herself that people will
call on banks for that....she also said that it would lead to a "brave new world" where everything is digital and could be controlled by an AI.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/09/28/sp092917-central-banking-and-fintech-a-brave-new-world

Why does this look much like the "beast system" mentionned in the Bible? Not that I subscribe to end of the world scenarios but...If they are able to centralize this tech, they would have total control over everything. They could shut down your car (which is almost exclusively electronic now, the modern car having over 100 million lines of code) or prevent you from buying or selling anything and starve you.

Vixy

Star
They will use the blockchain technology and add some government or corporate regulation to it because it is too volatile.
The IMF head said herself that people will
call on banks for that....she also said that it would lead to a "brave new world" where everything is digital and could be controlled by an AI.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/09/28/sp092917-central-banking-and-fintech-a-brave-new-world

Why does this look much like the "beast system" mentionned in the Bible? Not that I subscribe to end of the world scenarios but...If they are able to centralize this tech, they would have total control over everything. They could shut down your car (which is almost exclusively electronic now, the modern car having over 100 million lines of code) or prevent you from buying or selling anything and starve you.
Which is exactly what Russo said: