Are the kabal immune against corona?

Vixy

Star

This is a swedish aricle released today about how some bloodtypes seem to be immune or get very mild symptoms of corona. It had me thinking since the bloodline of the illuminati is the same for them all, could this plandemic not be affecting them?

What do you guys think?

Tikawanda

Established
If they were behind it, then they're obviously immune or have a cure for it otherwise they wouldn't have risked releasing the disease since there's always a chance that they'd become infected too. I assume that they have cures for every disease known to man as well.

Vixy

Star
its an interesting thought. bloodline, yes.... but i dont think they all have the same blood type or rhesus factor.

i think it is hardly affecting anyone (at least in terms of mortality!).
Well I have it and Im not dead. But yeah, loads of coughing and hard to breathe. Got it about a month or two ago and the breathing still isnt on top but better, almost no cough anymore.

Vixy

Star
If they were behind it, then they're obviously immune or have a cure for it otherwise they wouldn't have risked releasing the disease since there's always a chance that they'd become infected too. I assume that they have cures for every disease known to man as well.
Most of them, yes. They have amachine, like the one in "Elysium" with Mark Wahlberg that draws outheavy metals, fungus, parasites and all. You lay in it for say 20 minutes and then go straight to the bathroom thats right next to the machine and you get really energetic afterwards so they put in a bike where you can exercise to unwind. Imagine if we had that up here (Its in a DUMB) we could fix schizophrenia, autism adhd, alzheimers and many many more in 20 minutes.

But, this is for satans people only. :/

SkepticCat

Veteran
Since Corona virus appears to be engineered it seems plausible they already have an antidote for it. In any case only around half a million people have died from it so chances of catching the virus is negligible for multi-millionaires. Corona virus is mostly a shock weapon that receives too much attention.

polymoog

Superstar
Since Corona virus appears to be engineered it seems plausible they already have an antidote for it.
all of the scientific facts aside about how its widespread but hardly deadly, we see fauci himself pulling his mask down. trump wasnt wearing his at times, either. we would see the kabal members being FAR more precautious than they would advertise: wearing heavier duty masks, wearing gloves all the time, not making any public appearances, etc.

Vixy

Star
..still, I caught it and so did my doctor and two healthy people of my friend's.

FreeMoriah

Rookie
I went to Lowes for flowers the other day and their intercoms were warning about wearing your mask and practicing social distancing, and it sounded just like a police state or something akin to City 17 from Half-Life 2, and I think that's the true goal here.

I do believe something was going around late 2019, but it is nowhere near the same threat as this talk of a forced vaccine. And then there's the 5G they've been putting up which only fuels the police state idea even more.

Daze

Superstar
..still, I caught it and so did my doctor and two healthy people of my friend's.
I'm curious how do you know what you have?

Seeing the false positive rate of the test itself is 80%?

Guessing you heard about the Tanzanian government that tested a papaya (yes the fruit) and it came back positive for cv?

I remember reading some posts online as well. Where people went to get the test and had to wait for hours. Literally they filled out the application and after 4, 6 hours passed waiting, they just left. Only to get a call days later saying they were positive. Now this is interesting seeing they never actually took a test to begin with. Not the story i just mentioned, but the same outcome.

Theres alot i can link here really. Such as hospitals getting $39,000 from the government for every cv patient they can get on a venilator.
"But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

source
If thats not an incentive to tell people they have the cerveza bug, idk what is.

I won't bother all the deaths that have been marked as co-vid when they died in everyday accidents.
I mean THIS is extremely common. Posts are in the 1000's of people fighting doctors for marking loved ones death certificates with co-vid when it wasn't the cause.

Its abundantly clear they want everyone to think they have co-vid.

Like i said, how do you know what you have?

Vixy

Star
I'm curious how do you know what you have?

Seeing the false positive rate of the test itself is 80%?

Guessing you heard about the Tanzanian government that tested a papaya (yes the fruit) and it came back positive for cv?

I remember reading some posts online as well. Where people went to get the test and had to wait for hours. Literally they filled out the application and after 4, 6 hours passed waiting, they just left. Only to get a call days later saying they were positive. Now this is interesting seeing they never actually took a test to begin with. Not the story i just mentioned, but the same outcome.

Theres alot i can link here really. Such as hospitals getting $39,000 from the government for every cv patient they can get on a venilator.
If thats not an incentive to tell people they have the cerveza bug, idk what is.

I won't bother all the deaths that have been marked as co-vid when they died in everyday accidents.
I mean THIS is extremely common. Posts are in the 1000's of people fighting doctors for marking loved ones death certificates with co-vid when it wasn't the cause.

Its abundantly clear they want everyone to think they have co-vid.

Like i said, how do you know what you have?
Yesa, Ive thought about this aswell but since I contacted someone who had it and had it confirmed by a collegue doctor of his, I thought that'd be sufficient for a diagnosis snce I dont want the tests stcks showed down my throat with actual corona on it. Look, the virus is real but theyve exxagerated how spread it is.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I don't think they're immune, but they surely are less suceptible to it. Here in Braziland we have lots of different genetic backgrounds, and as far as I can tell it only gets dangerous if you're one of the targeted individuals, even the common folk are realizing it.

There have been a number of hypothesis to explain this, one of them being partial or cross immunity from other coronavirus as a way to explain why some healthcare workers didn't caught it.

Either way, my wife and I have managed to dodge it so far. I've threated both my parents and grandparents and everyone here but me caught it at work.

Daze

Superstar
Look, the virus is real
If this was true, why is it surrounded by mountains of lies? The truth does not fear investigation, while the cv narrative can't stand up to 5 minutes of research without falling apart.

If it was a fraction of what they claimed there'd be no need to lie. But right out of the gate they started lying. I take it you seen the video where people in hazmat suits were handing out fliers in an apartment complex saying "so and so" died, but a tenant seen one guy on that list 5 minutes earlier... and this was months ago.

Don't get me wrong, i believe that you believe you have it.

Like i already mentioned, Hospitals get up to $39,000 for every cv patient they can get. There are doctors out there who have signed non-disclosure agreements and have to push the narrative, while others have come out highlighting all the bs. Much like scientists today, doctors are not anymore credible because so many are easily bought off. Odds are much higher that you have something else, but the powers that be have an agenda to push, so every case MUST be covid.

Nevermind, thanks for your reply.

Lisa

Superstar
Everyone dies..even the elite.

Maes17

Superstar
Yesa, Ive thought about this aswell but since I contacted someone who had it and had it confirmed by a collegue doctor of his, I thought that'd be sufficient for a diagnosis snce I dont want the tests stcks showed down my throat with actual corona on it. Look, the virus is real but theyve exxagerated how spread it is.
They exaggerated on how deadly it is.
It’s contagious. The procedures are just to keep those with iffy immune systems safe or as safe as can be. I think if society carried on as normal, we would be talking about a super flu. The elites took advantage of a chinese virus and used it to shackle the world

Lisa

Superstar
They exaggerated on how deadly it is.
It’s contagious. The procedures are just to keep those with iffy immune systems safe or as safe as can be. I think if society carried on as normal, we would be talking about a super flu. The elites took advantage of a chinese virus and used it to shackle the world
I think they faked it the whole way. We don’t really know what happened in China. And apparently Italy relies a lot on China...so it goes from China to Italy to the US where they use it to wreck trumps economy in time to hopefully dash his chance at re-election and if that doesn’t do it..let’s add the rioting too. But that won’t do it either.

Johnny5

Veteran
Most of them, yes. They have amachine, like the one in "Elysium" with Mark Wahlberg that draws outheavy metals, fungus, parasites and all. You lay in it for say 20 minutes and then go straight to the bathroom thats right next to the machine and you get really energetic afterwards so they put in a bike where you can exercise to unwind. Imagine if we had that up here (Its in a DUMB) we could fix schizophrenia, autism adhd, alzheimers and many many more in 20 minutes.

But, this is for satans people only. :/
Sounds like some of the Scientology treatments I have read about.