Are The Dead Babies Actually Luckier Than Us, Who Live To Suffer Here?

Lurker

Star
Yeah that would be ideal but not everyone want's to not have sex, also if they use protection it's not 100% effective.
It's still the woman's body though so she should have rights over it.

Also sometimes people don't get the choice if they have sex or not, what would you do then?
While I agree in principle, does the father have a say? Also, should she keep the child, is it hers (and his), or the states?

Tatilina

Star
I'd say it's worse than murder. If I were to try to murder, say Tanya, she would have a fighting chance. The unborn don't.
I agree, I also see women who have abortions as cold blooded murders. Although I still wish it had been me, I have always been disgusted by my mother when she did tell me, I've never seen her the same.

mecca

Superstar
While I agree in principle, does the father have a say? Also, should she keep the child, is it hers (and his), or the states?
I think the father should have some say/input but not as much as the woman.

Lurker

Star
I agree, I also see women who have abortions as cold blooded murders. Although I still wish it had been me, I have always been disgusted by my mother when she did tell me, I've never seen her the same.
I see your point and wonder, was that miscarriage before me really a miscarriage?

Bryn

Rookie
Isn't the women's right to have sex or not? That's the best decision then they don't have to worry about taking an innocent life...since we all know that sex leads to babies.
Ahem. *Whispers* Men also have the choice of having sex or not. Why is abortion seen as a sin that lands firmly at the feet of the woman involved?

Real men take responsibility for themselves. Just saying.

Lurker

Star
Ahem. *Whispers* Men also have the choice of having sex or not. Why is abortion seen as a sin that lands firmly at the feet of the woman involved?

Real men take responsibility for themselves. Just saying.
They can also tell the man involved. Many do not. JS

Bryn

Rookie
If a man doesn't want to be a father he should wear a condom. Don't just take her word for it that she's on contraception.

Tatilina

Star
IIRC, neem oil has been shown to be effective for men. Still, vasectomy was the right choice for my family.
I would rather men being able to remain intact and not having to go through the painful prodcedure because I do remember my mom telling us, lauging thinking it was funny how much pain my dad was in literally crawling across the floor in pain.

Lurker

Star
I would rather men being able to remain intact and not having to go through the painful prodcedure because I do remember my mom telling us, lauging thinking it was funny how much pain my dad was in literally crawling across the floor in pain.
Couldn't say as I had a hernia repair at the same time. The vasectomy part caused me no noticeable pain. Even if it had, it's still far less intrusave than a woman having tubes tied.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
No dead babies are not luckier than us....A young life snuffed out before it ever gets started is not what I call luck..One thing about Death it has no racial discrimination or age discrimination it takes who it likes when it likes...I can handle a lot of things dying but a child is not one of them. We cannot stop people from dying nor can we stop babies from dying but some of those babies that do die could have very well been great people and do great things.

Tatilina

Star
No dead babies are not luckier than us....A young life snuffed out before it ever gets started is not what I call luck..One thing about Death it has no racial discrimination or age discrimination it takes who it likes when it likes...I can handle a lot of things dying but a child is not one of them. We cannot stop people from dying nor can we stop babies from dying but some of those babies that do die could have very well been great people and do great things.
You don't speak for everyone and you certainly don't speak for the babies and children who were sexually and physically abused by their own parents who kill some of them before they reached the age of 5. Plenty of people who live horrific lives and I know I'm not the only one to disagree with you. We are not talking about dying children, we are talking about dead babies who get to escape this horrible nightmare. This hell called life. Just because you have it good doesn't apply to everyone and not everyone is entitled to it either.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
No I don't condone the death of babies, I just agreed with the title of the thread that they are better off.

The title of the thread is

Are The Dead Babies Actually Luckier Than Us, Who Live To Suffer Here?

I agreed and stated my reasons why. Life isn't what you make of it, that's not true, life is what people make of it for you. There are lots of children and adults who are put under circumstances that are out of their control and they don't have a choice or say in the matter. Let us not forget kidnapped victims or women and children forced into the sex slave industry. I am sorry, but you are wrong.

The statement that "life is what you make of it" is FALSE.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
People need to learn to stop being so narrow minded, open their minds, and realize that are many things to take into consideration like real life events that happen to people and children all day who most just turn away from and pretend these things do not happen or exist. There is more to take into consideration and not just your own preconceived ideas.

I don't care if you like my tone or not, get over yourself. The world doesn't revolve around your likes and dislikes.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah that would be ideal but not everyone want's to not have sex, also if they use protection it's not 100% effective.
It's still the woman's body though so she should have rights over it.

Also sometimes people don't get the choice if they have sex or not, what would you do then?
Well, does the woman have rights over the little life in her? Should she be able to end that life just because?

So, you are talking about r*pe then? That's a tough one...but again, is it the babies fault of what happened, and should the baby be the one to lose its life because of something it didn't have anything to do with? I realize that maybe I might feel differently if it was done to me...but I have thought about that, it would still be unfair to the baby to lose its life.

Lisa

Superstar
Job 3:11 - "Why wasn't I born dead? Why didn't I die as I came from the womb?"

Are the dead babies (because of both natural reasons and abortion) actually luckier than us, who live to suffer here?

They are now with Jesus now, they got free-pass to go to heaven.... in other hand, we, who are still alive, struggle and suffer here, on earth....
I don't know that babies are luckier that they died early. They never got to live their lives..that kinda sucks. I know that life is hard sometimes...but can you imagine just beginning (in the womb) and then your life being cut suddenly short? You don't get to grow up, don't get to be a kid, know your family, get married, have your own kids..you miss out because in the case of abortion your mommy didn't want the hassle of you. I don't know if it is luckier to die how babies die in the womb, anyway...kinda sucks all the way around if you ask me. It's hard enough if its natural, but to have your life ended by the person who should have kept you safe...:(

Do we even know what happens to babies when they die? Besides they are dead? I don't think anyone knows, the Bible doesn't really say, so saying they go to heaven is something people hope for.

Aero

Superstar
The woman has rights to the life inside of her. Regardless if it's considered sin or crime, God has granted them that power. And I don't think babies not getting born are lucky, but I don't know that I feel bad about it either.