Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Agreed.

Father (God) is helping Russia and China (the kings of the East) right now, so that He can use them to punish TRUE Israel (the British and anglo-saxon American people, i.e. the Two Witnesses, and the rest of the commonwealth and English-speaking countries), exactly as prophesied.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.

JFO2

Established
Agreed.

Father (God) is helping Russia and China (the kings of the East) right now, so that He can use them to punish TRUE Israel (the British and anglo-saxon American people, i.e. the Two Witnesses, and the rest of the commonwealth and English-speaking countries), exactly as prophesied.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
Father always beats Israel with the Rod of men.

A Freeman

Superstar
Agreed. Father has always used Israel's enemies to punish and humble them, in accordance with His Perfect Law.

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Is this Michael?

and the sixth trumpet sounded...

Henry Howard RA, 'Loose the Four Angels from the Great River Euphrates''Loose the Four Angels from the Great River Euphrates'

View attachment 83309

Henry Howard RA, 'Loose the Four Angels from the Great River Euphrates', 1 October 1810.
Humans always try to humanize the spiritual, hence the artist renditions of angels (spiritual-Beings) looking like humans with wings.

The sixth trumpet is the second of the final three woes:

Revelation 8, 9:1-16
8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all the holy people upon the golden altar which was before the Throne.
8:4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the holy people, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] unto the Earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the Earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great "mountain" burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the "sun" was smitten, and the third part of the "moon", and the third part of the "stars"; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the "sun" shone not for a third part of it, and the "moon" likewise.
8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a "Star" (beam/ Being of Light) fall from heaven unto the Earth: and to HIM was given the key of the Bottomless Pit.
9:2 And he opened the Bottomless Pit; and there arose smoke out of the Pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
9:3 And there came out of the smoke (something like) locusts upon the Earth: and unto them was given power, like the scorpions of the Earth have power.
9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the Earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
9:7 And the shapes of the "locusts" [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.
9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.
9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.
9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the Bottomless Pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon (Destroyer), but in Greek [his] name is Apollyon (Destroyer - Satan).
9:12 One woe is past; [and], behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great River Euphrates (Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran).
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men.
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand (China and Russia): and I HEARD the number of them.

Please see:The Invasion of Kuwait in Prophecy , for a detailed explanation of these last three woes.

A Freeman

Superstar
8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar,
and cast [it] unto the Earth: and there were voices, and thunderings,
and lightnings, and an earthquake.

CREEEEEEPY!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about the topic with me.

I also wonder about the "art piece" who is the winged figure
that looks victorious supposed to be and who are the four
bat winged angels at his feet?

I want names.
You're welcome. The victorious winged figure may very well be meant to represent Michael (The Commander of the heavenly host, i.e. God's Army), as Michael and His Angels defeated Lucifer/Satan and his angels during the war, after which the latter group was banished to the Earth (Rev. 12:7-9).

For comparison with Revelation 8:5, please see Revelation 4, below. Not sure about the bat-winged angels, but the winged beasts are the 12 tribes of Israel.

Revelation 4
4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up here, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.
4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a Throne was set in heaven, and [one] sat on the Throne.
4:3 And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the Throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4:4 And round about the Throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
4:5 And out of the Throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
4:6 And before the Throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the Throne, and round about the Throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
4:7 And the first beast [was] like a lion (Judah), and the second beast like a calf (Ephraim), and the third beast had a face as a man (Reuben), and the fourth beast [was] like a flying eagle (Dan).
4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; (three tribes) and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
4:9 And WHEN those beasts (12 tribes) give glory and honour and thanks to Him that sat on the Throne, Who liveth for ever and ever,
4:10 The four and twenty elders (the Prophets) fall down before Him that sat on the Throne, and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast THEIR crowns before the Throne, saying,
4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.

The four symbols are the four Brigade-Emblems of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, who camped around "The Tabernacle" in the wilderness during their "forty year punishment and wandering", in the wilderness under Moses.

The four symbols.

Plan of the Tabernacle Encampment.
The encampment was square, with three tribes camped on each of the four sides. The centre tribe of the three, on each side was the Brigade-Leader, so their standard was the dominant one, on each of the four sides. Those four tribes were Judah; Reuben; Joseph/Ephraim and Dan.
Judah's standard is a LION; Reuben's standard is a MAN; Joseph / Ephraim's standard is a wild-ox CALF (which today has become a Unicorn) and Dan's standard is an EAGLE.