Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

A Freeman

Superstar
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

"When a government tells you who your enemy is, that government is your enemy.

When a government tells you who your friends are, that government is your enemy.

When a government speaks, and you believe what that government says, and you
give that government your trust as a result, you become the worst enemy of all.
. . to the entire human race.

"There has never been to date, any government that is worthy of the pubic
trust." "Nor has there ever been a government that told the truth, ever."
Governments by Their inherent nature, are always populated by the worst liars,
cheats and thieves imaginable; but for the common man, who seems to forever
overlook such gross personal iniquities and defects in those he gives his
consent to rule over him, the dishonor, and bad judgement of such blind
obedience and conformity on the part of his own actions, can never be relieved
in one lifetime, no matter how many devices might be used to block the truth.

Planet Earth is a planet of slaves; ruled by and over the most evil people that
have ever existed quite possibly in the known universe, and to think how that
fact could be, with so many completely numb to it, is beyond perplexing, and
probably more so for the gods themselves. " -- Rod Remelin

Lisa

Superstar
1 John
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.
Not the only scriptures in the Bible...

Thankfully, we have a model for loving Jesus and keeping His commandments: the love of Jesus Christ and His life of obedience to the Father (John 14:31). Obeying Christ’s commands means copying the example of Jesus (John 13:15–16). Loving Jesus is not merely a feeling; it is an active, abiding, ongoing relationship of following and obeying our loving Master: “We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands” (1 John 2:3).

Not the only scriptures in the Bible...
All the Scriptures in the Bible say to do the same thing: keep the Commandments.
Thankfully, we have a model for loving Jesus and keeping His commandments: the love of Jesus Christ and His life of obedience to the Father (John 14:31). Obeying Christ’s commands means copying the example of Jesus (John 13:15–16). Loving Jesus is not merely a feeling; it is an active, abiding, ongoing relationship of following and obeying our loving Master: “We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands” (1 John 2:3).
The example Jesus set, is to keep The Commandments.

Lisa

Superstar
All the Scriptures in the Bible say to do the same thing: keep the Commandments.

The example Jesus set, is to keep The Commandments.
Did you read the link? And no, all the scriptures don’t say that. I’ve given a few examples already. If you spent less time on the jah site and more time in the Bible...?

Did you read the link? And no, all the scriptures don’t say that. I’ve given a few examples already. If you spent less time on the jah site and more time in the Bible...?
You haven't given any examples of scripture from the Bible that says don't keep the Commandments. There aren't any.

A Freeman

Superstar
The situation in Syria's Idlib province appears to be escalating between Turkey and Syria over the past couple of weeks...

Erdogan threatens 'to use military force’ as Syrian succeeds in fighting militants in Idlib
31 January 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/479711-erdogan-turkey-operation-idlib/

Turkey says 6 troops killed in shelling in Syria's Idlib, points finger at Damascus
3 February 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/479923-turkey-idlib-shelling-syria/

Turkey failed to notify of convoy movements in Syria’s Idlib before getting shelled by Damascus troops – Russian military
3 February 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/479932-turkish-convoy-russian-reaction/

Turkey strikes Syrian Army positions after ‘5 troops killed in shelling’
10 February 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/480506-turkey-syria-shelling-idlib/

Erdogan vows to strike Syrian army ‘everywhere’ if Turkish soldiers attacked, while also talking Idlib de-escalation with Putin
12 February 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/480650-erdogan-syria-idlib-retaliation/

hurtbybts

Our Pastor did a series on Revelation over a year, and mentioned this part. It was extremely scary. He said they would be released, and turn into beautiful women that are very appealing who will deceive people, then once they get close to them, they will be viciously attacked. It made me cringe, It was so awful what will happen when they are turned loose.

Lisa

Superstar
Our Pastor did a series on Revelation over a year, and mentioned this part. It was extremely scary. He said they would be released, and turn into beautiful women that are very appealing who will deceive people, then once they get close to them, they will be viciously attacked. It made me cringe, It was so awful what will happen when they are turned loose.
I’m not sure what you’re talking about here? But it kinda reminds me of the end scenes in Raiders if the lost ark...

A Freeman

Superstar
You may wish to ask your Pastor where he got the idea that the four angels/countries bound by the great River Euphrates would be turned into beautiful women, particularly given it doesn't say that anywhere in Scriptures, by direct reference or by inference.

Phithx

Veteran
Turkey and Syria - 2 of the 4 angels already at war.

Erdogan’s Treacherous Bluff
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/53008.htm

This is the situation in Syria’s northwest territory where under a 2018 deal with Russia, Turkey was obligated to maintain a de-escalation zone. Ankara failed to do so. Attacks by terror groups operating from Idlib and Aleppo countryside continued unabated against Syrian civilians in Aleppo city and other government-controlled areas.

Those deadly breaches of the de-escalation deal were carried out in spite of the fact that Turkish military forces were permitted to have 12 observation posts on Syrian territory. That arrangement – to allow a foreign power to have a military presence on its territory – was a major concession by the Syrian government. A concession that has been abused time and time again.

Since the Turks did not stop the terror groups launching offensive operations, well then, all bets were off. From the end of last year, the Syrian Arab Army has moved to finally crush the insurgents operating from their last bastion in northwest Syria.

Russia, which backs Syria, says it supports that nation’s sovereign right to eradicate all terror groups from its territory. The major insurgent faction is Jabhat al-Nusra (also known as Tahrir Hayat al-Sham)* which is an internationally proscribed terrorist outfit. Therefore, the Syrian state has every right under UN resolutions and international law to pursue its objective.

Continued ...

A Freeman

Superstar
Putin vs. Erdogan: Who's Going to Blink First?

By Mike Whitney

February 20, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - An explosive situation is developing in Idlib province where the Syrian army is conducting a major offensive that has triggered a harsh response from Turkey. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is threatening to attack Syrian forces anywhere in the country if the Syrian government does not stop all military operations in the so-called Idlib “de-escalation zone.” Aside from the fact that Turkey has no legal right to occupy Syrian territory, Erdogan’s threat pits Turkey against Russia in a showdown that could quickly escalate into a full-blown conflagration.

“I announce that we will strike the Syrian regime forces everywhere starting from today without being bound to Idlib or by the Sochi Memorandum, if our soldiers at the lookout posts or elsewhere suffer any harm,” said Erdogan addressing a meeting of his party’s members.

Legally, Turkey does not have a leg to stand on. According to the Sochi agreement that was signed by both Turkey and Russia in 2018, Turkey agreed that:

1. All radical terrorist groups will be withdrawn from the demilitarized zone by October 15, 2018

2. All tanks, artillery, MLRS and mortars of the conflicting parties will be withdrawn from the demilitarized zone by October 10, 2018.

3. In the interests of ensuring free movement of local residents and goods, as well as restoring trade and economic ties, transit traffic along the routes M4 (Aleppo-Latakia) and M5 (Aleppo-Hama) will be restored before the end of 2018

Erdogan has not made good on any of these commitments.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergie Lavrov explained what’s actually going on in a recent press conference where he said:

“As you know… A truce agreement was signed with the reservation that the terrorist groups blacklisted by the UN Security Council would not and may not be covered by the truce..

all those identified by the UN Security Council as terrorist groups herded together into the remaining de-escalation zone of Idlib…. "

President of Russia Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan reached special agreements on this zone. This issue was reviewed twice – in September 2018 and October 2019. In both cases Russia and Turkey adopted specific documents that included their commitments to oversee Idlib, primarily in terms of civilian security and the distribution of humanitarian relief.

Regrettably, so far, Turkey has failed to fulfill a couple of its key commitments that were designed to resolve the core of the Idlib problem.” (“Lavrov explains the Idlib agreement”)

The remainder of the article may be read at:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/53020.htm

Last edited:

shankara

Star
This is slightly off topic but I'm really finding it difficult to grasp why you followers of Mr Hill are so obsessed with the Bible and Quran... You believe in reincarnation, right? So far as I can tell, both the Bible and Quran contain some hints that this is a fact but don't put it in any kind of explicit form... In this case why are you not then studying the Eastern scriptures which are more explicit about it? Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? The Heart Sutra?

Another thing which is bugging me is this whole notion that all the people on this planet who don't "repent" are going to be destroyed spiritually... Can't they just stay here on planet Earth in whatever chaotic situation they create? What purpose does it serve to destroy them? Sure, perhaps humanity needs to change some of it's behaviors in order to live a reasonable life even on this planet, but still... I think you have a fixation on ultimate destruction which is just as immature as the Christians with their "lake of fire" neurosis.

Phithx

Veteran
This is slightly off topic but I'm really finding it difficult to grasp why you followers of Mr Hill are so obsessed with the Bible and Quran... You believe in reincarnation, right? So far as I can tell, both the Bible and Quran contain some hints that this is a fact but don't put it in any kind of explicit form... In this case why are you not then studying the Eastern scriptures which are more explicit about it? Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? The Heart Sutra?
Read it 3 times. Really enjoyed it. But can't say I'm an expert.

Another thing which is bugging me is this whole notion that all the people on this planet who don't "repent" are going to be destroyed spiritually... Can't they just stay here on planet Earth in whatever chaotic situation they create? What purpose does it serve to destroy them? Sure, perhaps humanity needs to change some of it's behaviors in order to live a reasonable life even on this planet, but still... I think you have a fixation on ultimate destruction which is just as immature as the Christians with their "lake of fire" neurosis.
They're destroying the planet for one, and everyone's going along with it, so far?

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

It's all in The Way home or face The Fire http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Only about 85 pages.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Read it 3 times. Really enjoyed it. But can't say I'm an expert.

They're destroying the planet for one, and everyone's going along with it, so far?
Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

It's all in The Way home or face The Fire http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Only about 85 pages.
Yeah but this whole thing about the souls being put to death and losing all possibility of changing is the spiritual equivalent of capital punishment, which to me seems like quite a barbaric practice whatever place it may have had in ancient Hebrew civilization. If you want my take on what "the fire" is, well, read my signature...

Phithx

Veteran
Yeah but this whole thing about the souls being put to death and losing all possibility of changing is the spiritual equivalent of capital punishment, which to me seems like quite a barbaric practice whatever place it may have had in ancient Hebrew civilization. If you want my take on what "the fire" is, well, read my signature...
Well, actually, I can't really comment on the souls being destroyed, because I don't really fully know what that means.

Yes, I've read your signature. An interesting one it is, thank-you.

I suppose we'd have to first define what we mean by fire. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Here's some.
Thomas 13:14 Jesus said: Whoever is near to me is near to the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from The Kingdom.
2:6 Jesus said: I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I guard it until the world is afire.
3:2 Jesus said: Men possibly think that I have come to throw peace upon the world and they do not know that I have come to throw a division upon the Earth, fire, sword, war. For there shall be five in a house: three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they will stand as solitaries.

Last edited: