Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks for giving everyone the cold shoulder while you, yourself don't even understand Gods word, Lisa. That was also very hypocritical of you because you use scripture just to "prove" you're right when most of the time, you're false.
I give people the cold shoulder? Have you seen my post count? I talk to very one here.

It’s scripture that is the plumb line for truth..why wouldn’t I use it to prove what I’m saying is true?

I give people the cold shoulder? Have you seen my post count? I talk to very one here.

It’s scripture that is the plumb line for truth..why wouldn’t I use it to prove what I’m saying is true?
Because you use it in a way for your pride, not to actually teach someone the truth. You come to your own understanding instead of asking God to break down what he means in his word, and then in a conversation, more likely an argument, you say what you know from YOUR OWN understanding and then you copy and paste scriptures like, "Here. Here it is. I'm right." If you were actually giving us scriptures to teach and correct us as God commands his people to do with a sincere heart, you wouldn't be continuously going back and forth with others and in every argument I've seen with you, never once do you actually lower your pride and admit you're wrong on anything when usually you're wrong on most of everything you say. But anyways, I wouldn't mind teaching you scripture but I already know you'd refuse because you just want to be right. That's like your main goal in an argument, "Let me just be right, I'm never wrong, I'll talk over people, and I'll have the last word. If someone else is right, I'll just continue until they get overwhelmed instead of me."

Lisa

Superstar
Because you use it in a way for your pride, not to actually teach someone the truth. You come to your own understanding instead of asking God to break down what he means in his word, and then in a conversation, more likely an argument, you say what you know from YOUR OWN understanding and then you copy and paste scriptures like, "Here. Here it is. I'm right." If you were actually giving us scriptures to teach and correct us as God commands his people to do with a sincere heart, you wouldn't be continuously going back and forth with others and in every argument I've seen with you, never once do you actually lower your pride and admit you're wrong on anything when usually you're wrong on most of everything you say. But anyways, I wouldn't mind teaching you scripture but I already know you'd refuse because you just want to be right. That's like your main goal in an argument, "Let me just be right, I'm never wrong, I'll talk over people, and I'll have the last word. If someone else is right, I'll just continue until they get overwhelmed instead of me."
Where do you think my knowledge of scripture comes from? Do you think I have it all memorized? I don’t. The Bible says that the Helper will bring to your remembrance the things you were taught. God brings verses to my mind and then I go copy and paste them. I am trying to teach people here and I use the Bible because that is where I get my teaching from.

I think that you’re the petulant one getting offended when someone corrects you. I listen to what people say..but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with them. So, far I haven’t seen where I was wrong with you and you haven’t shown me that you’ve been right.

Where do you think my knowledge of scripture comes from? Do you think I have it all memorized? I don’t. The Bible says that the Helper will bring to your remembrance the things you were taught. God brings verses to my mind and then I go copy and paste them. I am trying to teach people here and I use the Bible because that is where I get my teaching from.

I think that you’re the petulant one getting offended when someone corrects you. I listen to what people say..but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with them. So, far I haven’t seen where I was wrong with you and you haven’t shown me that you’ve been right.
I remember on our other..."conversation" you kept ignoring the points I made because you just can't seem to accept the fact you're a human that makes mistakes. Yes, the Holy Spirit aka the helper teaches you but do you personally pray about it? Because as I see it, you see a scripture someone provides, and immediately tell that person your perspective on it and don't even bother listening to what they have to say. Yes, you're correct, you don't have to agree with someone, but all you do is comment something, see someone else's post, and then downright lean on your own understanding. Actually, you seem to agree with everything that isn't even correct.

Oh, I'm getting memories of you saying how I get offended when someone corrects me, if someone corrects me, I take it IF IT'S RIGHT because I'm sure not about to take a wrong correction like you're doing. Wait wait, let me not stoop down to your level and start stuff even though you did with your comment of how basically everyone in this specific discussion is lying, which proves you're thinking you're the only one that's right, but I'm not gonna act childish like you. Sad to see an adult acting this way. Don't wanna grow up like that at all.

Lisa

Superstar
I remember on our other..."conversation" you kept ignoring the points I made because you just can't seem to accept the fact you're a human that makes mistakes. Yes, the Holy Spirit aka the helper teaches you but do you personally pray about it? Because as I see it, you see a scripture someone provides, and immediately tell that person your perspective on it and don't even bother listening to what they have to say. Yes, you're correct, you don't have to agree with someone, but all you do is comment something, see someone else's post, and then downright lean on your own understanding. Actually, you seem to agree with everything that isn't even correct.

Oh, I'm getting memories of you saying how I get offended when someone corrects me, if someone corrects me, I take it IF IT'S RIGHT because I'm sure not about to take a wrong correction like you're doing. Wait wait, let me not stoop down to your level and start stuff even though you did with your comment of how basically everyone in this specific discussion is lying, which proves you're thinking you're the only one that's right, but I'm not gonna act childish like you. Sad to see an adult acting this way. Don't wanna grow up like that at all.
I didn’t ignore them, I probably didn’t think they were as important as you did and only answered the ones I thought important instead.

I pray all the time for God to help me when I talk to people here...you?

How do you know which direction is right? Really? You don’t like me so you assume everything I say is wrong...not a good way to decide on truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
Asking God for help while ignoring His Law -- which is the ONLY Criterion by which we are to judge right from wrong -- is only pretending to ask and willfully choosing to live in ignorance.

I didn’t ignore them, I probably didn’t think they were as important as you did and only answered the ones I thought important instead.

I pray all the time for God to help me when I talk to people here...you?

How do you know which direction is right? Really? You don’t like me so you assume everything I say is wrong...not a good way to decide on truth.
I don't assume everything you say is wrong actually, most things you say ARE wrong I'm only being honest, would you rather be lied to, because I think not. "How do you know which direction is right?" Why are you asking a question you already the answer to? Do you need prayer because at the moment, I'm about to do some personal Bible studying, and now would be a great time. Okay, so you do pray, but do you follow his word or do you do what Freeman said above me "Asking God for help while willfully ignoring his law" ^?

A Freeman

Superstar
Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. MILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's PerfectSystem of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Above excerpt is from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) - 1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone (1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2:
WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3:
The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason to allow all of these horrific measures, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

The Bible is a
historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet ("those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it"), so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and religious superstitions, stop being so childish and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.

Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. MILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's PerfectSystem of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Above excerpt is from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) - 1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone (1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2:
WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3:
The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason to allow all of these horrific measures, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

The Bible is a
historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet ("those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it"), so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and religious superstitions, stop being so childish and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.
The two horsemen of the apocalypse- I believe they're still literal people, there are verses saying they will come and teach those who have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth. (For some reason, some people think the 2 men are actually 2 countries which doesn't really make sense for many reasons) If someone tries to harm them, they will breathe out fire from heaven. I know many things in the Bible are symbolic, including things in the end times, but NOT everything in the end times is symbolic. Also, if you're still learning that doesn't mean you're deceived, it means you're learning and when God decides to tell you the truth, that's when he decides.

You're right about those words and meanings though. We all have diff views of what's to come though, only God can individually inform us what everything actually means. If God told me to listen to you because you were telling the truth, I would, but if he doesn't, I wouldn't. I was on edge with you but considering Lisa has done nothing but inform false things around, there should be no reason why I should disregard you. My apologizes.

Pretty sure God told me to listen to you just now so I'll do that.

See guys? You don't always have to be the one that's right, listen to your other brothers and sisters in Christ if need be!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Asking God for help while ignoring His Law -- which is the ONLY Criterion by which we are to judge right from wrong -- is only pretending to ask and willfully choosing to live in ignorance.
You just don’t have any idea as to what God wants from you when you say we need to obey the law.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't assume everything you say is wrong actually, most things you say ARE wrong I'm only being honest, would you rather be lied to, because I think not. "How do you know which direction is right?" Why are you asking a question you already the answer to? Do you need prayer because at the moment, I'm about to do some personal Bible studying, and now would be a great time. Okay, so you do pray, but do you follow his word or do you do what Freeman said above me "Asking God for help while willfully ignoring his law" ^?
Are you living by faith or by the law?

A Freeman

Superstar
You just don’t have any idea as to what God wants from you when you say we need to obey the law.
Do you think God wants us to disobey Him? Or do you think Satan wants us to disobey God?

Which is it please Lisa?

Lisa

Superstar
Do you think God wants us to disobey Him? Or do you think Satan wants us to disobey God?

Which is it please Lisa?
I’d say God doesn’t want us to sin so He came up with a plan to help us with it..For God so loved the world...

Yep, satan does want us to sin...this whole world is devised for just that.

A Freeman

Superstar
The two horsemen of the apocalypse- I believe they're still literal people, there are verses saying they will come and teach those who have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth. (For some reason, some people think the 2 men are actually 2 countries which doesn't really make sense for many reasons) If someone tries to harm them, they will breathe out fire from heaven. I know many things in the Bible are symbolic, including things in the end times, but NOT everything in the end times is symbolic. Also, if you're still learning that doesn't mean you're deceived, it means you're learning and when God decides to tell you the truth, that's when he decides.

You're right about those words and meanings though. We all have diff views of what's to come though, only God can individually inform us what everything actually means. If God told me to listen to you because you were telling the truth, I would, but if he doesn't, I wouldn't. I was on edge with you but considering Lisa has done nothing but inform false things around, there should be no reason why I should disregard you. My apologizes.

Pretty sure God told me to listen to you just now so I'll do that.

See guys? You don't always have to be the one that's right, listen to your other brothers and sisters in Christ if need be!
Thanks for your reply. Did you mean the Two Witnesses please? Because it's 4 Horsemen and 2 Witnesses.

No need for an apology, but it's accepted nevertheless. Agreed about Father (God) providing us with answers when we are ready to hear them.

With regard to what will happen, the key thing is for people to learn to communicate directly with Father, so He can tell us exactly where we need to be and exactly what we need to be doing, at any given moment. That's what makes it possible "to walk through the valley of the shadow of death and to fear no evil".

Phithx

Veteran
Are you living by faith or by the law?
Maybe try another question? because obviously everyone lives by both simultaneously to varying degrees.

E.g.
Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).
5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery [neither personally, nor nationally].
5:19 Neither shalt thou steal [nor make up thine own laws to enable thee to do so by fraud (deceiving people)].

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe try another question? because obviously everyone lives by both simultaneously to varying degrees.

E.g.
Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).
5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery [neither personally, nor nationally].
5:19 Neither shalt thou steal [nor make up thine own laws to enable thee to do so by fraud (deceiving people)].
Not if you’re in Christ you aren’t.

A Freeman

Superstar
I’d say God doesn’t want us to sin so He came up with a plan to help us with it..For God so loved the world...

Yep, satan does want us to sin...this whole world is devised for just that.
So who do you think wants us to obey The Law/stop sinning? Father or Satan?

If Satan wants us to sin/disobey The Law that God gave us, why would you think God doesn't want us to obey His Law please? Particularly given how frequently God and Christ both state we MUST keep The Law/Commandments?