Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

A Freeman

Superstar
No but it doesn't say that a fourth of the earth will be killed.

Who ought you think of when death and hell is mentioned ? The devil right !

So this prophetic imagery paints the picture of the devil having power over a fourth of the earth.

Do you know who the devil is ? It's the god of this world right !

What god got power over a fourth of the people on earth ? Allah !

Revelation 6 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Who do you think are killing the martyrs in the fifth seal ? Well who has been killing christians in the Middle East and Africa lately ?

Prophecies are being fulfilled and people don't notice... because they stink at interpreting the Bible and don't know what's going on in the world and/or can't connect the dots.
Do you even know what the Arabic term "Allah" means in English please?

There are prophecies taking place right now, and more in the very near future, directly out of the Holy Koran which, with the Old Covenant and New Covenant form THE TRUE BIBLE.

For anyone interested in the TRUE interpretation of Revelation 6, from The Source, please visit:-

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you even know what the Arabic term "Allah" means in English please?

There are prophecies taking place right now, and more in the very near future, directly out of the Holy Koran which, with the Old Covenant and New Covenant form THE TRUE BIBLE.

For anyone interested in the TRUE interpretation of Revelation 6, from The Source, please visit:-

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses
Mixing God's epic the bible with the devil's dictation the quran would be bloody ignorant.

A Freeman

Superstar
Mixing God's epic the bible with the devil's dictation the quran would be bloody ignorant.
You've got it backwards again. And you evaded the question to boot.

Have you even read the Koran please or are you arguing from a point of complete ignorance?

You've got it backwards again. And you evaded the question to boot.

Have you even read the Koran please or are you arguing from a point of complete ignorance?
Exactly what do you believe in? You've made both true and false points so far. It's like you believe in multiple religions, but everything you've said about the Bible so far was you believing everything that will take place is symbolic. Do you think the whole Bible itself is symbolic, because some things in the Bible are literal- not everything in the Bible is symbolic. I honestly don't know what to think of you, and I do not mean this in a bad way.

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly what do you believe in? You've made both true and false points so far. It's like you believe in multiple religions, but everything you've said about the Bible so far was you believing everything that will take place is symbolic. Do you think the whole Bible itself is symbolic, because some things in the Bible are literal- not everything in the Bible is symbolic. I honestly don't know what to think of you, and I do not mean this in a bad way.
He’s part of a cult...

He links to jahtruth...I think anyone could figure that one out.
I just googled that and skimmed through what I seen first, and honestly I am getting suspicious vibes but at the same time, I'm just thinking, "What in the world?" I'm honestly confused rn.

Lisa

Superstar
I just googled that and skimmed through what I seen first, and honestly I am getting suspicious vibes but at the same time, I'm just thinking, "What in the world?" I'm honestly confused rn.
The jah truth guys are in a cult and they’ve come here to find lost and confused people who they might bring into their cult with them. I would stay away from them if you can’t see that right now.

Elehcim

Rookie
The jah truth guys are in a cult and they’ve come here to find lost and confused people who they might bring into their cult with them. I would stay away from them if you can’t see that right now.
Woah. That’s crazy.

A Freeman

Superstar
Exactly what do you believe in?
In a word: TRUTH.

You've made both true and false points so far. It's like you believe in multiple religions, but everything you've said about the Bible so far was you believing everything that will take place is symbolic.
Not at all. What's been personally written and shared on this forum has been very well-researched, often times for many years, to be certain of its veracity.

What people will find, if they take an honest look at this world, is that ALL of its major institutions are NOT what they appear to be. People mistakenly think governments are "of the people, by the people, and for the people" because that's what we've been told. But they aren't. Governments are corporations, working to improve their bottom-line regardless of what that means for everyone and everything else, just like all corporations do. And all of these corporate governments are owned by the banks, NOT by the people, which should explain why no matter who gets voted into office, nothing ever changes, except for the worse.

The very same thing is true of ALL organized religion, whether it be Talmudic Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Shinto, etc. They are all corporations, masquerading as religious institutions, who make enormous profits selling the lies their paying customers want to hear. The biggest and worst of them all: Roman Catholicism, the largest business empire on Earth.

Take any organized religion and research it in depth. You will find that NONE of them actually follow any of the texts they claim to be based upon. Talmudic Judaism has everyone fooled into believing they're living by The Law (Torah) when they obviously aren't, and never did. The Talmud that they actually follow is against The Law.

The same goes for Christianity, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or Christ's TRUE Teachings. Christ very clearly said that He did NOT come to destroy The Law, which is still in effect today, and always will be. "Christians" then come along, and mis-interpret the letters of Paul so they can then claim we don't have to obey God anymore. In fact, it's so bad that most of the 2 billion people who call themselves "Christians" apparently can't even count to three, or enjoy contradicting Christ, because Christ said His body (Jesus) would be in the heart of the earth for 3 days AND 3 nights. Obviously Friday night and Saturday night (between "Good" Friday and Easter/Ishtar Sun-day morning) are NOT 3 nights.

Islam does the very same thing, claiming to be a "complete" religion, while ignoring multiple references in the Koran commanding its readers that they MUST read The Law and the Gospel. How else would they know what is right and wrong (only found in The Law - the first five books of the Bible)? And without reading about Christ, Who is THE Way, they lack The Example we MUST all follow (found only in the Gospel accounts of Jesus). And, just like their counterfeit Jewish and "Christian" counterparts, "Muslims" have made up their own book, called the Hadith, in direct contradiction to the Scriptures.

Today more than ever, there is no shortage of people who are willing to give their opinions about any subject, regardless of how ignorant of a subject they may be. As someone who has actually read The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran a number of times, including the books that that the churches wrongly removed (e.g. Enoch, 2 Esdras, the Gospel according to Thomas and the final third of the book of Revelation) it's possible to share with others the truth that all 3 books are part of the Scriptures, as they all share common historical references and the same message about obeying God only.

With regard to symbolism, over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, over 99% of which has already taken place in exact and minute detail. Only a fool would look at that track record, and think that the remaining >1% would not likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail. So the Bible can literally be taken as the most accurate historical document on the planet IF it is properly understood. But like anything of real value, it MUST be studied in detail with an open-mind and most importantly it MUST be studied with our Creator Guiding us. There is some decoding necessary, which the Bible uses to keep idiots from interfering with it.

This very thread was shared to draw others closer to Father (God, Whose Name is the "I AM" - YHWH in Hebrew), and hopefully increase their faith in the process, when they begin to see what has been prophesied to happen for almost 2000 years come to fruition.

Do you think the whole Bible itself is symbolic, because some things in the Bible are literal- not everything in the Bible is symbolic. I honestly don't know what to think of you, and I do not mean this in a bad way.
No, the Bible is NOT just a book of symbolism, as many claim, nor is it a "religious" text, at least not in the sense that word is used today. it is an instruction manual for spiritual Beings (Souls), a historical text, and a Covenant (lawful agreement) between us and our Creator. And it is absolutely to be taken literally, to apply to each and every one of us, beginning with The Law.

A Freeman

Superstar
While Lisa posts some nice things from time to time, she also has a penchant for telling and spreading lies, as do several others on this forum.

A nasty and baseless rumor was started here that anyone who promotes articles from the Website JAHTruth.net is in a cult, despite the fact there is no cult, nor any organization to join, and all of the information assembled on that website is free, unless someone wants a hard-copy of anything posted to them. If you've visited the website, then you know there is a lot of historical, political and spiritual information assembled there, as well as links to the King of kings' Bible, which fully cross-references the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran for the first time in human history.

George Orwell said that "in a world of universal deception, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act", which undoubtedly is true. It also comes at a cost, because most on this planet have no love for the truth, and will vehemently fight to defend the most obvious of lies to protect their own ego-boundaries.

The entire reason for joining this forum a couple of months ago was to share the truth with others that we can change this world for the better with our Creator's Help by becoming more Christ-like. But it requires people to LOSE their hatred of one another and of the things they know nothing about, and be willing to explore the undiscovered territories within their own minds, which is where the battlefield is, and always has been.

Only the truth can set us free.

Lisa

Superstar
While Lisa posts some nice things from time to time, she also has a penchant for telling and spreading lies, as do several others on this forum.

A nasty and baseless rumor was started here that anyone who promotes articles from the Website JAHTruth.net is in a cult, despite the fact there is no cult, nor any organization to join, and all of the information assembled on that website is free, unless someone wants a hard-copy of anything posted to them. If you've visited the website, then you know there is a lot of historical, political and spiritual information assembled there, as well as links to the King of kings' Bible, which fully cross-references the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran for the first time in human history.

George Orwell said that "in a world of universal deception, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act", which undoubtedly is true. It also comes at a cost, because most on this planet have no love for the truth, and will vehemently fight to defend the most obvious of lies to protect their own ego-boundaries.

The entire reason for joining this forum a couple of months ago was to share the truth with others that we can change this world for the better with our Creator's Help by becoming more Christ-like. But it requires people to LOSE their hatred of one another and of the things they know nothing about, and be willing to explore the undiscovered territories within their own minds, which is where the battlefield is, and always has been.

Aren’t the people in a cult more likely not to believe they are in one and think that they have found the truth of things? However, once you really take a look at the crazy stuff you guys believe and how you believe about the leader of your cult....one can only come up with..you are in a cult. And the only reason to be here talking about what you believe is to try to reel in others into your group...otherwise you wouldn’t bother being here. Because don’t cult’s always need more members?

In a word: TRUTH.

Not at all. What's been personally written and shared on this forum has been very well-researched, often times for many years, to be certain of its veracity.

What people will find, if they take an honest look at this world, is that ALL of its major institutions are NOT what they appear to be. People mistakenly think governments are "of the people, by the people, and for the people" because that's what we've been told. But they aren't. Governments are corporations, working to improve their bottom-line regardless of what that means for everyone and everything else, just like all corporations do. And all of these corporate governments are owned by the banks, NOT by the people, which should explain why no matter who gets voted into office, nothing ever changes, except for the worse.

The very same thing is true of ALL organized religion, whether it be Talmudic Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Shinto, etc. They are all corporations, masquerading as religious institutions, who make enormous profits selling the lies their paying customers want to hear. The biggest and worst of them all: Roman Catholicism, the largest business empire on Earth.

Take any organized religion and research it in depth. You will find that NONE of them actually follow any of the texts they claim to be based upon. Talmudic Judaism has everyone fooled into believing they're living by The Law (Torah) when they obviously aren't, and never did. The Talmud that they actually follow is against The Law.

The same goes for Christianity, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or Christ's TRUE Teachings. Christ very clearly said that He did NOT come to destroy The Law, which is still in effect today, and always will be. "Christians" then come along, and mis-interpret the letters of Paul so they can then claim we don't have to obey God anymore. In fact, it's so bad that most of the 2 billion people who call themselves "Christians" apparently can't even count to three, or enjoy contradicting Christ, because Christ said His body (Jesus) would be in the heart of the earth for 3 days AND 3 nights. Obviously Friday night and Saturday night (between "Good" Friday and Easter/Ishtar Sun-day morning) are NOT 3 nights.

Islam does the very same thing, claiming to be a "complete" religion, while ignoring multiple references in the Koran commanding its readers that they MUST read The Law and the Gospel. How else would they know what is right and wrong (only found in The Law - the first five books of the Bible)? And without reading about Christ, Who is THE Way, they lack The Example we MUST all follow (found only in the Gospel accounts of Jesus). And, just like their counterfeit Jewish and "Christian" counterparts, "Muslims" have made up their own book, called the Hadith, in direct contradiction to the Scriptures.

Today more than ever, there is no shortage of people who are willing to give their opinions about any subject, regardless of how ignorant of a subject they may be. As someone who has actually read The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran a number of times, including the books that that the churches wrongly removed (e.g. Enoch, 2 Esdras, the Gospel according to Thomas and the final third of the book of Revelation) it's possible to share with others the truth that all 3 books are part of the Scriptures, as they all share common historical references and the same message about obeying God only.

With regard to symbolism, over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, over 99% of which has already taken place in exact and minute detail. Only a fool would look at that track record, and think that the remaining >1% would not likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail. So the Bible can literally be taken as the most accurate historical document on the planet IF it is properly understood. But like anything of real value, it MUST be studied in detail with an open-mind and most importantly it MUST be studied with our Creator Guiding us. There is some decoding necessary, which the Bible uses to keep idiots from interfering with it.

This very thread was shared to draw others closer to Father (God, Whose Name is the "I AM" - YHWH in Hebrew), and hopefully increase their faith in the process, when they begin to see what has been prophesied to happen for almost 2000 years come to fruition.

No, the Bible is NOT just a book of symbolism, as many claim, nor is it a "religious" text, at least not in the sense that word is used today. it is an instruction manual for spiritual Beings (Souls), a historical text, and a Covenant (lawful agreement) between us and our Creator. And it is absolutely to be taken literally, to apply to each and every one of us, beginning with The Law.
My conclusion is...you're confused. You're saying Christianity isn't the same as following Christ. Christianity is following Christ in the right way. Christs disciples were called Christians, CHRIST-ians. So you're one of those people who claim "Following Christ is not a religion!" It is very well a religion, you're BELIEVING after all, but Christianity is the only religion that goes more deeper than other religions because this is the only true religion. Every other religion either worships a false God, or they have both truth and lies mixed in.
You will never find any other religion following Christ in the correct way as Christianity goes.

Yeah, you're right on this one.

A Freeman

Superstar
Aren’t the people in a cult more likely not to believe they are in one and think that they have found the truth of things?
Doesn't that perfectly describe what YOU do and believe Lisa?

However, once you really take a look at the crazy stuff you guys believe and how you believe about the leader of your cult....one can only come up with..you are in a cult.
Arthur Schopenhauer correctly stated that: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

For just a moment please consider your own views of the pagan origins of X-mas. You rightly recognize it's a pagan holiday that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christ, and thus should not be celebrated by anyone claiming to be a true follower of Christ. Did you find it easy to share that truth with others? Probably not, because people want to believe in the lie of X-mas, and tell themselves it's "for the children" even though it is literally training our children from an early age to believe in lies and promote them, as well as teaching them they cannot trust their own parents to tell them the truth.

Most people are therefore stuck in the first stage of the truth about X-mas, which is why they ridicule those who strive to share the truth with them about it. But none of that changes the truth, which doesn't win many popularity contests here in hell, aka planet Earth.

The same applies to the things you are ridiculing as "crazy stuff", like you ridiculing another advocating we take Christ literally at His Word about The Law still being in effect today, which of course it is. So even though that sounds "crazy" to you at this time, if you will humble yourself (by acknowledging you could be wrong, just as you were wrong about X-mas before God showed you the truth about it), and open your mind to God, He will show you the truth that The Law is very much still in effect today according to Christ.

Just like X-mas, people are infatuated with their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul, as if Paul's teachings would somehow contradict or supersede Christ's. That is almost as illogical as your conclusion that believing in the truth automatically equates to being in a cult (another non sequitur logical fallacy - slippery slope, as well as an ad hominem attack).

And the only reason to be here talking about what you believe is to try to reel in others into your group...otherwise you wouldn’t bother being here. Because don’t cult’s always need more members?
As there's no cult, there's no members, so there's no need to "reel" anyone into anything that doesn't exist in the first place. That's what you don't seem to get.

Christ warned HIS Children, in His Revelation to John, to COME OUT of the Babylonian mystery religion churches and out of the Babylonian market system which are both destroying the planet and its inhabitants. We don't need to build another building, or pass around a collection plate, or sing silly songs to each other, or dress-up and pretend to be good people; what we NEED to do is all start becoming more Christ-like by DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for thousands of years for our individual and collective benefit.

So, as someone who would very much like to make this world a better place for everyone, the way God intended it to be, my selfish reason for being here would be to talk sense to others so that they too wish to learn to do God's Will, which begins with obeying Him instead of continuing to obey Satan, before it's too late.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Doesn't that perfectly describe what YOU do and believe Lisa?

Arthur Schopenhauer correctly stated that: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

For just a moment please consider your own views of the pagan origins of X-mas. You rightly recognize it's a pagan holiday that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christ, and thus should not be celebrated by anyone claiming to be a true follower of Christ. Did you find it easy to share that truth with others? Probably not, because people want to believe in the lie of X-mas, and tell themselves it's "for the children" even though it is literally training our children from an early age to believe in lies and promote them, as well as teaching them they cannot trust their own parents to tell them the truth.

Most people are therefore stuck in the first stage of the truth about X-mas, which is why they ridicule those who strive to share the truth with them about it. But none of that changes the truth, which doesn't win many popularity contests here in hell, aka planet Earth.

The same applies to the things you are ridiculing as "crazy stuff", like you ridiculing another advocating we take Christ literally at His Word about The Law still being in effect today, which of course it is. So even though that sounds "crazy" to you at this time, if you will humble yourself (by acknowledging you could be wrong, just as you were wrong about X-mas before God showed you the truth about it), and open your mind to God, He will show you the truth that The Law is very much still in effect today according to Christ.

Just like X-mas, people have fallen in love with their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul, as if Paul's teachings would somehow contradict or supersede Christ's. That is almost as illogical as your conclusion that believing in the truth automatically equates to being in a cult (another non sequitur logical fallacy - slippery slope, as well as an ad hominem attack).

As there's no cult, there's no members, so there's no need to "reel" anyone into anything that doesn't exist in the first place. That's what you don't seem to get.

Christ warned HIS Children, in His Revelation to John, to COME OUT of the Babylonian mystery religion churches and out of the Babylonian market system which are both destroying the planet and its inhabitants. We don't need to build another building, or pass around a collection plate, or sing silly songs to each other, or dress-up and pretend to be good people; what we NEED to do is all start becoming more Christ-like by DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for thousands of years for our individual and collective benefit.

So, as someone who would very much like to make this world a better place for everyone, the way God intended it to be, my selfish reason for being here would be to talk sense to others so that they too wish to learn to do God's Will, which begins with obeying Him instead of continuing to obey Satan, before it's too late.
Actually no, that doesn’t describe me..but it does describe you ’truthers’.

Sure, I was shown that Christmas is bad and I can recognize bad fruit when I see it. You ‘truthers’ are bad fruit...twisting scripture you don’t really understand..you are no different than the catholic church, the mormons and the islamists in that respect.

God warns people that false prophets and false teachers will arise as well..one has to be on the alert not to be deceived by them.

Actually no, that doesn’t describe me..but it does describe you ’truthers’.

Sure, I was shown that Christmas is bad and I can recognize bad fruit when I see it. You ‘truthers’ are bad fruit...twisting scripture you don’t really understand..you are no different than the catholic church, the mormons and the islamists in that respect.

God warns people that false prophets and false teachers will arise as well..one has to be on the alert not to be deceived by them.
Thanks for giving everyone the cold shoulder while you, yourself don't even understand Gods word, Lisa. That was also very hypocritical of you because you use scripture just to "prove" you're right when most of the time, you're false.