Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

Phithx

Veteran
'Million-Man March' kicks off in Baghdad to demand US troop pullout (VIDEO, PHOTOS) https://www.rt.com/news/479061-iraq-protests-us-troops/

24 Jan, 2020 11:25
Get short URL
'Million-Man March' kicks off in Baghdad to demand US troop pullout (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

Supporters of Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr hold a sign reading "Get out of our land before you leave defeated" © REUTERS/Alaa al-Marjani

A massive demonstration –called for by a prominent Shia cleric– has flooded the streets of the Iraq's capital Baghdad, with thousands voicing their anger at the US military presence there.
Early on Friday morning, throngs of protesters – men and women, young and old – began amassing at al-Hurriya Square in central Baghdad, near the city's main university. The anti-America rally, dubbed the "Million-man March," was called by Moqtada al-Sadr, Iraq's top Shiite cleric.
Some were wearing white robes, symbolizing their readiness to die for a religious cause, while others were pictured holding signs that read: "To the families of American soldiers – insist on the withdrawal of [your] sons from our country or prepare their coffins!"
RT

© REUTERS/Thaier al-Sudani
"Get out, get out, occupier!" protesters shouted, while others chanted, "Yes to sovereignty!"
Security forces have cordoned off main roads in the capital, and the city's Green Zone – home to foreign embassies and government premises – was barricaded with concrete barriers.
Pictures from the Baghdad anti-US protest https://t.co/obqmecxSS0
— Mazen Mahdi (@MazenMahdi) January 24, 2020
There are no reports yet on protesters heading for the US embassy, but a banner warning against crossing the barriers has reportedly been erected outside the mission.

Continued with video at https://www.rt.com/news/479061-iraq-protests-us-troops/

Vixy

Star
1) the euphrates doesnt run through any part of iran. you tried to mould prophecy into your personal biased views and failed.
2) the prophecy talks of the 4 angels bound at the river euphrates...that has jack shit to do with usa. the usa has been bombing iraq..and the british were doing it long before...didn't bring about that prophecy.
the euphrates war happens in it's own time and even that is after the apollyon/angel of the abyss/locusts prophecy.
3) you said
thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block – Russia & China***) might be prepared.
russia is not east of israel, it is FAR NORTH.
LoL! Youre not even aware of that the ongoing problem with Iran and the US could bring in russia against Iran aswell leading to attacks of Israel? What stone have YOU been living under?

Vixy

Star
We need a checklist of end time events to keep accurate track as prophecy unfolds. Once the ball gets rolling it’s going to happen fast!
You're most welcome in my thread "End times a thread for all christians" https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/end-times-a-thread-for-all-christians.4657/

Theyve started the sacrifices on the temple mount now, first grains and then a goat cut up and bled out. Theres ALOT going on over there, their jews are pushing for the AC to come.

LoL! Youre not even aware of that the ongoing problem with Iran and the US could bring in russia against Iran aswell leading to attacks of Israel? What stone have YOU been living under?
i was responding to this
thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block – Russia & China***) might be prepared.
Russia is not east, but north...ie this particular prophecy is not about Russia.
the prophecies are jerusalem centric so if it says 'east' it means east of jerusalem.
Now i find it interesting that it says this

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

what does that mean 'to prepare the way for the kings from the east'? why the kings from the EAST specifically?
the euphrates war is supposed to be a world war, the war of armageddon

Rev 9
3 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

Revelation 16
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

in verse 12 it singles out the 'kings of the east' yet in verse 14 it talks of 'the kings of the whole world'. Why?

@Kung Fu you will like this one..

(5) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Soon the river "euphrates" will disclose the treasure (the mountain) of gold, so whoever will be present at that time should not take anything of it." Al-A'raj narrated from Abii Huraira that the Prophet said the same but he said, "It (euphrates) will uncover a mountain of gold (under it)." (Book #88, Hadith #235)

(3) Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold). (Book #041, Hadith #6918)

(4) Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come unless the euphrates would uncover a treasure of gold, so he who finds it should not take anything out of that. (Book #041, Hadith #6920)

(6) 'Abdullah b. Harith b. Naufal reported: I was standing along with Ubayy b. Ka, b and he said: The opinions of the people differ in regard to the achievement of worldly ends. I said: Yes, of course. Thereupon he said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold and when the people would bear of it they would flock towards it but the people who would possess that (treasure) (would say): If we allow these persons to take out of it they would take away the whole of it. So they would fight and ninety-nine out of one hundred would be killed. Abu Kamil in his narration said: I and Abu Ka'b stood under the shade of the battlement of Hassan. (Book #041, Hadith #6922)

it's the muslims who have been told not to fight for that treasure. the reason we're told 'not to take anything out of that' is because the idea is that this wealth will end up going to the MAHDI later (there are other prophecies in islam about how that will come about)..and therefore is the wealth/property of every muslim.
now go look at the world map, where are muslim countries and where is jerusalem?

kings of the east most def isnt a reference to russia and china

A Freeman

Superstar
Apparently @AspiringSoul doesn't comprehend that wanting those prophecies in Revelation to be Jerusalem-centric, doesn't make them that way.

Nowhere in Rev. 16 does it reference Jerusalem directly or indirectly. In fact, it clearly states throughout the chapter that it is referencing THE WHOLE WORLD.

Revelation 16:1, 12-14
16:1 And I heard a great voice out of The Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the Wrath of God upon the Earth.

16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet [the pope].
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the Earth and of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.

The two superpowers in the East ARE Russia and China. Both countries are as East as they get, and are regularly referred to as "the East", with the U.S. and U.K. being referred to as "the West". Russia and China have also been conducting joint military exercises since 2005, with both of them improving and expanding their military capabilities significantly over the past 15 years, in preparation for war with the U.S. and U.K.

Furthermore, in Chapter 9 of Revelation, where we're told about the 4 angels (countries) that are BOUND by the Great River Euphrates, we are also given a very specific description of one of the two "kings of the East": CHINA.

Revelation 9:14-16
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great River Euphrates [Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran]..
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men.
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I HEARD the number of them.

There is only one nation on Earth that has a two hundred million man standing army: CHINA.

The other "king of the East" is identified in Ezekiel 38-39 as RUSSIA, naming both its eastern and westernmost capitals.

Ezekiel 38:1-3
38:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):

It can't be any clearer who "the kings of the East" are; Russia and China are the only two nations which fit all of the descriptions given. And the same goes for the "four angels", who are undoubtedly the four countries BOUND by the Great River Euphrates, which begins in SE Turkey, runs through Syria and Iraq, eventually becoming the Shatt al-Arab waterway, which forms the BOUNDary between Iraq and Iran, over which they regularly dispute.

It is possible that @AspiringSoul disagrees with this irrefutable evidence above because of prophecies in the Hadith that reference armies coming from East of Jerusalem with black flags, if remembered correctly. However, it should be pointed out that the Hadith itself goes against the Koran, which clearly instructs its readers that they MUST read The Law and the Gospel (e.g. Sura 6:154-157) -- and to NOT be in doubt of them reaching every true Muslim (Sura 32:23). The Hadith therefore, like the Talmud and all of the extra-Biblical Roman Catholic and Protestant texts, are strictly prohibited by The King Ruler of the Universe in His Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:32).

Last edited:
Apparently @AspiringSoul doesn't comprehend that just because she wants those prophecies in Revelation to be Jerusalem-centric, doesn't make them that way.

Nowhere in Rev. 16 does it reference Jerusalem directly or indirectly. In fact, it clearly states throughout the chapter that it is referencing THE WHOLE WORLD.

Revelation 16:1, 12-14
16:1 And I heard a great voice out of The Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the Wrath of God upon the Earth.

16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet [the pope].
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the Earth and of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.

The two superpowers in the East ARE Russia and China. Both countries are as East as they get, and are regularly referred to as "the East", with the U.S. and U.K. being referred to as "the West". Russia and China have also been conducting joint military exercises since 2005, with both of them improving and expanding their military capabilities significantly over the past 15 years, in preparation for war with the U.S. and U.K.

Furthermore, in Chapter 9 of Revelation, where we're told about the 4 angels (countries) that are BOUND by the Great River Euphrates, we are also given a very specific description of one of the two "kings of the East": CHINA.

Revelation 9:14-16
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great River Euphrates [Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran]..
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men.
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I HEARD the number of them.

There is only one nation on Earth that has a two hundred million man standing army: CHINA.

The other "king of the East" is identified in Ezekiel 38-39 as RUSSIA, naming both its eastern and westernmost capitals.

38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):

It can't be any clearer who "the kings of the East" are; Russia and China are the only two nations which fit all of the descriptions given. And the same goes for the "four angels", who are undoubtedly the four countries BOUND by the Great River Euphrates, which begins in SE Turkey, runs through Syria and Iraq, eventually becoming the Shatt al-Arab waterway, which forms the BOUNDary between Iraq and Iran, over which they regularly dispute.

It is possible that @AspiringSoul disagrees with this irrefutable evidence above because of prophecies in the Hadith that reference armies coming from East of Jerusalem with black flags, if remembered correctly. However, it should be pointed out that the Hadith itself goes against the Koran, which clearly instructs its readers that they MUST read The Law and the Gospel (e.g. Sura 6:154-157) -- and to NOT be in doubt of them reaching every true Muslim (Sura 32:23). The Hadith therefore, like the Talmud and all of the extra-Biblical Roman Catholic and Protestant texts, are strictly prohibited by The King Ruler of the Universe in His Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:32).

1) i'm a guy

2)when i say 'jerusalem-centric' that doesnt mean it is only about jerusalem..how stupid are you? jerusalem-centric means that the jewish nation is central to these prophecies. So when the 'whole world' is spoken of, that is still in reference to the jewish nation.

For example in Zechariah 6 it says
5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

7 When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, “Go throughout the earth!” So they went throughout the earth.

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

this here is an example of a JERUSALEM CENTRIC prophecy. the 4 directions here are relative to jerusalem.
The NORTH country in this particular context (of the prophecy) was BABYLON

So for example, i noticed you quote Ezekiel, ill get to that later...but notice it talks of the land FAR NORTH...and that land is RUSSIA...
NORTH!! then why did you claim Russia was EAST in Rev 16 prophecy? see you made a tit out of yourself here

The EAST you refer to, is based off the modern world map

this is LONDON CENTRIC.

you cant use a london centric world map to interpret prophecies that are very much jerusalem-centric.

proof
Revelation 21
On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

3) i dont give a shit who the modern superpowers are...from a jerusalem pov, Russia is not east, it is North...and none of us know when these prophecies will be fulfilled. For a very long time, the ottomans and mughals were the world superpower in the 'east' (from the london centric pov). However Turkey is north of jerusalem.

you said
china's army is over 2m.

4)
you said

Gog & Magog prophecies are entirely seperate from the Euphrates war prophecies.
The Ezekiel 38 prophecy specifically said

15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land.

5) the euphrates begins in turkey, goes through syria and iraq. the river basin which runs along the iraq-iran border, is not THE river..it is the river basin and joins with the tigris river. that part is not part of this prophecy, if it was, then the prophecy would mention the tigris river too.
the part that is euphrates has no part of iran.

6) this isnt about whether i should believe in hadith or not, the bottom line is these hadith exist and therefore carry a message to muslims.
so..imagine a scenario where 200m people are fighting for this treasure at the euphrates..
but muslims are following the hadith and not taking from it.
it makes sense that when those armies have destroyed each other...only one group of people will effectively inherit it...that group that watched and didnt take part LOL.

in fact this adds to the depth of Revelation's prophecies once again...it specifically highlighting the 'kings of the east'..'preparing the way for the kings of the east'
yet it spoke of kings of THE EARTH fighting for the treasure.
so it stands to reason these 'kings of the east' are distinct from the rest, for a reason the prophecy doesnt delve deeper into.

also, the only irrefutable thing about what you wrote is that you are a certified clown.
you literally quoted where it says 'army of 200m' and said 'dat iz china tho'
LOL
you literally quoted Ezekiel 38 where it says 'the land far north' and said 'look diz iz proof russia iz EAST'

the fuck is wrong with you?

A Freeman

Superstar
1) i'm a guy
Yes, I knew that. Please accept my apology for the typo, which had already been corrected before you posted this. No disrespect was intended.

2)when i say 'jerusalem-centric' that doesnt mean it is only about jerusalem..how stupid are you? jerusalem-centric means that the jewish nation is central to these prophecies. So when the 'whole world' is spoken of, that is still in reference to the jewish nation.
You are trying to argue that the "kings OF the East" doesn't really mean "the kings OF the East", which is NONSENSE. It does NOT say "the kings coming FROM the East, or "the kings east of Jerusalem", or "the kings due East of wherever", or anything other than what it actually says. So you are obviously WRONG.

For example in Zechariah 6 it says
5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

7 When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, “Go throughout the earth!” So they went throughout the earth.

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

this here is an example of a JERUSALEM CENTRIC prophecy. the 4 directions here are relative to jerusalem.

The NORTH country in this particular context (of the prophecy) was BABYLON
No it isn't. Again, there is no reference to Jerusalem. Compare Zech. 6 with Rev. 6, which is referring to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses (Ephraim - the U.K. and Manasseh - the U.S.). You are again, and very obviously WRONG.

So for example, i noticed you quote Ezekiel, ill get to that later...but notice it talks of the land FAR NORTH...and that land is RUSSIA...
NORTH!! then why did you claim Russia was EAST in Rev 16 prophecy? see you made a tit out of yourself here
Because Russia IS in the EAST, as it is EAST of EASTERN EUROPE, even though it is NORTH of Jerusalem and the Middle East. In fact, Siberia, which is part of Russia, is further East than China, which is considered to be the FAR EAST. Do you not understand context please? Or what the word "OF" means? It said "the kings OF the East". It does NOT say "the kings coming from due East of Jerusalem". So you are obviously WRONG.

The references in Ezekiel say that Russia shall come out of the north parts, to signify which direction they will travel, as opposed to coming from one of the other directions. Most of the U.S. is also north of Israel, but the U.S. is referred to as "the West" as is Western Europe. If the U.S. were planning to attack the Middle East from the South, they would still be referred to as "the West" regardless of the direction of their invasion force. So, again you are obviously WRONG.

The EAST you refer to, is based off the modern world map

this is LONDON CENTRIC.
Which is the "mountain" (government) in the heart of the true people Israel: the British and American people. And you're still attempting to redefine what "East" means, when both Russia and China run up to the international date line which is where we draw the line between East and West. Siberia, which is part of Russia, is EAST and Alaska, which is currently part of the U.S., is WEST, even though they are next to each other. Again, you are obviously WRONG.

you cant use a london centric world map to interpret prophecies that are very much jerusalem-centric.
You're WRONG about these prophecies being Jerusalem centric, just as you're WRONG about the map.

proof
Revelation 21
On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Proof of what? Proof that you're WRONG again? The above passage is referencing the New Jerusalem, the city-sized spaceship that will be coming down out of Heaven to collect the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth. The directions are clearly referring to the boarding gates.

3) i dont give a shit who the modern superpowers are...from a jerusalem pov, Russia is not east, it is North...and none of us know when these prophecies will be fulfilled. For a very long time, the ottomans and mughals were the world superpower in the 'east' (from the london centric pov). However Turkey is north of jerusalem.
If you are going to ignore the obvious, and pretend that Russia and China are not OF "the East", then you can entertain any fantasy you wish. Russia and China could invade the Middle East from ANY direction and they would still be "the kings of the East". So you're WRONG again, not only because you don't seem to be able to differentiate the designation of a country as East or West v. the direction it would use to invade another country, but also because you apparently don't care about the truth, which would explain why you're arguing nonsense.

It is also prophetic that it was the British (Israelite) forces under Gen. Allenby that liberated Jerusalem from "the treading down of the Jerusalem by the Gentiles" (Turkish Edomites) on 9 December 1917.

you said

china's army is over 2m.
WRONG AGAIN. China has a standing army of over 200,000,000 (200 MILLION).

4)
you said

Gog & Magog prophecies are entirely seperate from the Euphrates war prophecies.
The Ezekiel 38 prophecy specifically said

15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land.
WRONG AGAIN. Also, the KJV says they will come out of the north parts, NOT "in the far north".

Ezekiel 38:15-16
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against My people OF Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

5) the euphrates begins in turkey, goes through syria and iraq. the river basin which runs along the iraq-iran border, is not THE river..it is the river basin and joins with the tigris river. that part is not part of this prophecy, if it was, then the prophecy would mention the tigris river too.
the part that is euphrates has no part of iran.
WRONG AGAIN. Just because they have named the portion of the Euphrates River, after the Tigris tributary joins it, the Shatt al-Arab waterway (or Arvand Rud, take your pick)--so they can argue about who owns and controls it--does NOT mean that section isn't part of the Euphrates, all the way until it empties into the Persian Gulf.

That's why you're dancing around the words by pretending the Euphrates "river basin" isn't the river itself, which is ridiculous.

6) this isnt about whether i should believe in hadith or not, the bottom line is these hadith exist and therefore carry a message to muslims.
The bottom line is the Hadith carries a false message according to Allah and His Bible and Koran, and has had the Muslims running around in circles for centuries, instead of uniting the world into ONE Brotherhood under Allah (the "I AM") and His Law, as we've been COMMANDED to do.

so..imagine a scenario where 200m people are fighting for this treasure at the euphrates..
but muslims are following the hadith and not taking from it.
it makes sense that when those armies have destroyed each other...only one group of people will effectively inherit it...that group that watched and didnt take part LOL.
Which is exactly the reason for sharing the TRUTH about these prophecies. If you've read Albert Pike's letter about WW3, then you know he said t.h.e.y. will pit the "Christians" against the "Muslims" to get them to wipe each other out. And the Bible clearly states that one third of mankind is about to perish in this stupid and avoidable war, all because people are clinging to their evil organized religions instead of doing what we've been COMMANDED to do: destroy ALL organized religion.

in fact this adds to the depth of Revelation's prophecies once again...it specifically highlighting the 'kings of the east'..'preparing the way for the kings of the east'
OF the East.

yet it spoke of kings of THE EARTH fighting for the treasure.
so it stands to reason these 'kings of the east' are distinct from the rest, for a reason the prophecy doesnt delve deeper into.
There's no need to delve any deeper, because it is so obvious who the two superpowers/kings OF the East are.

also, the only irrefutable thing about what you wrote is that you are a certified clown.
you literally quoted where it says 'army of 200m' and said 'dat iz china tho'
LOL
WRONG AGAIN. Is China not the only nation on Earth with a 200 million man standing army? Of course they are. Have Russia and China not been conducting joint military exercises for almost 15 years now and trading technology to prepare themselves for this East v. West showdown? Of course they have. Are you ignoring all of this so you can argue nonsense? Of course you are. So who is really clowning around and who is being as serious as possible to get the point across to help wake others up to what is about to happen?

There's nothing funny about over 2 billion people losing their lives in a war that is totally avoidable IF there were enough real men left to stand up for what is right.

you literally quoted Ezekiel 38 where it says 'the land far north' and said 'look diz iz proof russia iz EAST'
It says Russia will invade from the north. That does NOT mean they aren't one of the two superpowers/kings OF the East, which they undoubtedly are. So you're WRONG AGAIN.

the fuck is wrong with you?
Shouldn't you be asking yourself that question?

Last edited:

Vision

Veteran
Well @AspiringSoul kind of posted what I was going to say..

Abu Huraira narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: " The Hour (of Resurrection) will not occur until the Euphrates will recede revealing a mountain of gold. People will fight over it. Out of every hundred, ninety nine will be killed. Each man of them says 'May be I will be the one who survives'. " (Sahih Muslim) Another variation of this Hadith adds "If you see it (the treasure), do not approach it."

(Hadith = Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH))

Muslims keep out!

lmfao this guy is literally claiming china has an army of 200m people.

there are too many whackos on this forum.

Vixy

Star
lmfao this guy is literally claiming china has an army of 200m people.

there are too many whackos on this forum.
^ Says the guy clearly unaware of the FACT that China has a population of 1,386 BILLION, 2017. 20 million is nothing even taken away elderly, sicklings, women and kids.

^ Says the guy clearly unaware of the FACT that China has a population of 1,386 BILLION, 2017. 20 million is nothing even taken away elderly, sicklings, women and kids.
the prophecy says 200m
china has an army of 2m
that moron was arguing with me...and literally claiming china has an army of 200m.
You've jumped in and are talking about 20m
are you on crack?

6 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand

10,000 x 10, 000 (2)
200million.

the guy claimed china literally has an army of 200m right now, active.

A Freeman

Superstar
According to the graphic at the following link, 64.3% of China's 1.4 billion (900 million) are between 16-59 years of age.

The Chinese system operates through a process of draft registration.[2][3] The process for registering for the draft is written in Part 13, Article II of the Military Service Law of the People's Republic of China (Chinese: 中华人民共和国兵役法). Citizens who reach the age of 18 by 31 December of the year should register for the draft before 30 June of the year.[4] In practice, registering does not mean that the person doing so must join the People's Liberation Army.[5]

Technically, military service with the PLA is obligatory for all Chinese citizens. In practice, mandatory military service has not been implemented since 1949 as the People's Liberation Army has been able to recruit sufficient numbers voluntarily.[1] All 18-year-old males have to register themselves with the government authorities, in a way similar to the Selective Service Systemof the United States. In practice, registering does not mean that the person doing so must join the People's Liberation Army.[6]

Article 55 of the Constitution of the People's Republic of China prescribes conscription by stating: "It is a sacred duty of every citizen of the People's Republic of China to defend his or her motherland and resist invasion. It is an honoured obligation of the citizens of the People's Republic of China to perform military service and to join the militia forces."[7] The 1984 Military Service Law spells out the legal basis of conscription, describing military service as a duty for "all citizens without distinction of race... and religious creed". This law has not been amended since it came into effect. Technically, those 18–22 years of age enter selective compulsory military service, with a 24-month service obligation. In reality, numbers of registering personals are enough to support all military posts in China, creating so-called "volunteer conscription".[8]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_China

China could therefore easily put 200 million soldiers in the field, so the statement about them having a 200 million man standing army is accurate, regardless of what their current, published figures are for active military.

Nobody but China could do that. And China is about as far East as it gets. Only Russia has territory further East than China.

6 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand

10,000 x 10, 000 (2)
200million.

the guy claimed china literally has an army of 200m right now, active.
If you were expecting the Totalitarian Communist Chinese government, to be forthcoming and publish the actual number of troops and true size of their army that they can call to active service on a very short notice, then that would be naive.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

They are communist, that basically means everyone who is considered capable by the government can be made to serve, as and when required by the CCP. Communists don't ask the people, to please be patriotic and join up. They simply issue an order to conscript (enlist compulsorily) as many of their able bodied citizens as the government deems necessary and is able to outfit. They also do NOT accept "no" as an answer. For China to come up with 200 million foot soldiers, is EASY (childsplay) and no-one else is able to do it. Only China.

Last edited:

Elehcim

Rookie

Lisa

Superstar
Where did you find this out (sacrifices on temple mount)? Links?
I thought she might have been talking about how they were practicing it..

Activists who hope to see the Temple rebuilt on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount unveiled a new altar Monday they say is intended to be placed on the Mount and used to offer sacrifices.
For the past decade, these activists, who are preparing for a rebuilt Temple by recreating some of the ancient tools used in Temple rituals, have been practicing offering sacrifices in the days before Passover.
On Monday, the activists wanted to practice using the altar but had to suffice with only part of the service because the Jerusalemmunicipality would not let them slaughter an animal in a public park.

Elehcim

Rookie
I thought she might have been talking about how they were practicing it..

Activists who hope to see the Temple rebuilt on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount unveiled a new altar Monday they say is intended to be placed on the Mount and used to offer sacrifices.
For the past decade, these activists, who are preparing for a rebuilt Temple by recreating some of the ancient tools used in Temple rituals, have been practicing offering sacrifices in the days before Passover.
On Monday, the activists wanted to practice using the altar but had to suffice with only part of the service because the Jerusalemmunicipality would not let them slaughter an animal in a public park.
Ah I see. I thought he said that the sacrifices were already happening ON the temple mount. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
What about the 4th seal (death)? Revelation 6:7-8. Has a 4th of the entire population of the earth ceased to exist? Did 25% of the inhabitants on the earth die? No.
No but it doesn't say that a fourth of the earth will be killed.

Who ought you think of when death and hell is mentioned ? The devil right !

So this prophetic imagery paints the picture of the devil having power over a fourth of the earth.

Do you know who the devil is ? It's the god of this world right !

What god got power over a fourth of the people on earth ? Allah !

Revelation 6 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Who do you think are killing the martyrs in the fifth seal ? Well who has been killing christians in the Middle East and Africa lately ?

Prophecies are being fulfilled and people don't notice... because they stink at interpreting the Bible and don't know what's going on in the world and/or can't connect the dots.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Ah I see. I thought he said that the sacrifices were already happening ON the temple mount. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
Well that’s what I think she meant...but who knows, she might think they were already doing them...

Vixy

Star
A
Where did you find this out (sacrifices on temple mount)? Links?
Ah yes I saw them do it on youtube butyou can probably read about it anywhere on google since theyre very proud of it.