Are the 4 angels bound in the Great River Euphrates about to be loosed?

Lisa

Superstar
We need a checklist of end time events to keep accurate track as prophecy unfolds. Once the ball gets rolling it’s going to happen fast!
How about this right now?

Matthew‬ ‭24:4-14‬ ‭
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.”

‭‭

Revelation‬ ‭6:1-8‬ ‭
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.
‭‭​

Lisa

Superstar
World Population roughly 7.8 Billion.
Abortions (worldwide over the past 40 years) 1.72 Billion

I’d say that is eerily close to the Rev numbers.
When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Elehcim

Rookie
I think it
I think it works. Combine abortion with deaths by famine and whatever else (the concordance indicates that he is given permission to kill in whatever means he wishes)... the numbers work. BTW, “wild beasts” metaphorically means “wild, beastly man” (or something like that)

BTW#2: Ashen/Pale roots from green as in “tender” (feminine)
Im no theologian, but something about that clicked.

BTW#3: What way could you take out nearly a quarter of the world’s population without causing mass hysteria? Just a thought.

Elehcim

Rookie
How about this right now?

Matthew‬ ‭24:4-14‬ ‭
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.”

‭‭

Revelation‬ ‭6:1-8‬ ‭
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

‭‭​
I’m not sure what you mean.

Lisa

Superstar
I think it

I think it works. Combine abortion with deaths by famine and whatever else (the concordance indicates that he is given permission to kill in whatever means he wishes)... the numbers work. BTW, “wild beasts” metaphorically means “wild, beastly man” (or something like that)

BTW#2: Ashen/Pale roots from green as in “tender” (feminine)
Im no theologian, but something about that clicked.

BTW#3: What way could you take out nearly a quarter of the world’s population without causing mass hysteria? Just a thought.
I think you’re reaching to make your theory fit now.

I’m not sure what you mean.
You asked for a checklist... That was it!

A Freeman

Superstar
Agreed. More questions to ask:

Revelation 6 with 6 of the 7 seals, which have to come before the 7 trumpets. It can possibly be argued that seals 2 and 3 have come (war and famine) since there is war and famine in the world, even though I'm sure it will be on a grander scale than ever before. What about the 4th seal (death)? Revelation 6:7-8. Has a 4th of the entire population of the earth ceased to exist? Did 25% of the inhabitants on the earth die? No.

Yes, it's closer than anyone thinks certainly. Things are getting worse worldwide. It's not into the trumpets yet nor even the seals just yet.

Also see this. No Wormwood waters yet. (Revelation 8:10-11, 3rd trumpet)
The guy who made this video is another one of "the blind leading the blind". Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. BILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's Perfect System of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Excerpt above from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

1 WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) -1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone(1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2: WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3: The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason for all of these horrific measures being allowed, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

Before anyone comes along and complains that this should be in the religious section just because there are a few quotes from the Bible, it needs to be understood that the Bible is NOT a religious book, at least not in the sense the word "religion" is used today.

The Bible is a historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet, so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and superstitions, stop being so stupid and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may not be aware that Syria and Iran have had a mutual defense pact for years, which they entered into specifically to counter U.S. aggression.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/17/usa.syria

https://www.jpost.com/Iranian-Threat/Iran-Syria-sign-mutual-defense-pact

A Freeman

Superstar
Turkey Backs Iran against US Sanctions

This is an older report (2017) coming out of Iran about U.S. funding and arming ISIS, and the consequences of Iran fighting AGAINST terrorism that the U.S. has spread throughout the region.

A Freeman

Superstar

For those who may not be aware, the Kurds would like to form their own, independent state in what is currently the crossroads between Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Of course none of those four countries (Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran) want an independent Kurdish state, and have labeled the Kurds as "terrorists" so they can continue to "legally" murder as many of them as possible under the auspices of fighting terrorism.

The Kurds may therefore be the catalyst for the four angels (Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran), with the U.S. and counterfeit Israel funding and arming them.

1579101543122.png

1579101681276.png

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
The Evangelicals Who Pray for War With Iran

Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo, who urged Trump to kill Qassem Soleimani, are ardent proponents of Christian Zionism.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52857.htm

By Sarah Posner

January 16, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - Last Friday, a day after Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani and nine others were killed in a U.S. drone strike in Iraq, the Christian Zionist advocacy group Christians United for Israel emailed its millions of supporters to praise President Trump’s move. “This Decisive Action Will Save Countless Lives,” read the subject line, echoing the assessment delivered that morning by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Fox and Friends. The bombing showed that Trump would take “swift and decisive” action to protect Americans, Pompeo had told the president’s favorite morning news program. Vice President Mike Pence later claimed that Americans are “safer today.”

Pompeo and Pence reportedly were the top officials pushing Trump to kill Soleimani. They’re also devout evangelicals and major allies of CUFI. This is not a coincidence. While the organization is best known for its unflagging “support” for Israel—that is, for Israel’s expansion of settlements in the occupied West Bank and protracted erasure of the possibility of a future Palestinian state—it has, since its founding in 2006, depicted Iran as an existential threat to Israel. The group opposed President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, denouncing it as “dangerous for Israel, the United States and the entire world,” and in the Trump administration, CUFI has found hope for a more bellicose posture.

Televangelist John Hagee launched CUFI in 2006, calling for military action against Iran, then led by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whom Hagee compared to Hitler. At the time, Hagee had been claiming that Iran would soon “have the nuclear capability to make a bomb, a suitcase bomb, a missile head, or anything they want to do with it.” That was untrue, given contemporaneous expert assessments of Iran’s projected nuclear advances. But for Hagee, a more militaristic approach was necessary in order to avert “an American Hiroshima.” He urged his supporters to take a stand, as they were meant to “for a time such as this,” a common evangelical reference to Queen Esther, celebrated on the Jewish holiday of Purim, who saved the Jews from extermination at the hands of Haman, the genocidal adviser to the Persian king.

In his 2006 book, Jerusalem Countdown, Hagee imagined an elaborate scenario in which a U.S. or Israeli strike on Iran would trigger an “inferno [that] will explode across the Middle East, plunging the world toward Armageddon.” Faced with scrutiny over his apocalyptic theology, he strained to create a discrete image for his new political organization, insisting that his extensive writings on biblical prophecy about the Rapture and Second Coming were distinct from CUFI’s lobbying agenda. But it was a rocky start for the organization. In 2008, while running for president, John McCain first accepted, then rejected, Hagee’s endorsement. The rebuff was seen as damaging to the political neophyte and a brave stance by McCain against fringe elements within the GOP’s evangelical base. At CUFI’s annual Washington Summit, held just two months later, only three members of Congress attended.

Continued at http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52857.htm

Elehcim

Rookie
The Evangelicals Who Pray for War With Iran

Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo, who urged Trump to kill Qassem Soleimani, are ardent proponents of Christian Zionism.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52857.htm

By Sarah Posner

January 16, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - Last Friday, a day after Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani and nine others were killed in a U.S. drone strike in Iraq, the Christian Zionist advocacy group Christians United for Israel emailed its millions of supporters to praise President Trump’s move. “This Decisive Action Will Save Countless Lives,” read the subject line, echoing the assessment delivered that morning by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Fox and Friends. The bombing showed that Trump would take “swift and decisive” action to protect Americans, Pompeo had told the president’s favorite morning news program. Vice President Mike Pence later claimed that Americans are “safer today.”

Pompeo and Pence reportedly were the top officials pushing Trump to kill Soleimani. They’re also devout evangelicals and major allies of CUFI. This is not a coincidence. While the organization is best known for its unflagging “support” for Israel—that is, for Israel’s expansion of settlements in the occupied West Bank and protracted erasure of the possibility of a future Palestinian state—it has, since its founding in 2006, depicted Iran as an existential threat to Israel. The group opposed President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, denouncing it as “dangerous for Israel, the United States and the entire world,” and in the Trump administration, CUFI has found hope for a more bellicose posture.

Televangelist John Hagee launched CUFI in 2006, calling for military action against Iran, then led by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whom Hagee compared to Hitler. At the time, Hagee had been claiming that Iran would soon “have the nuclear capability to make a bomb, a suitcase bomb, a missile head, or anything they want to do with it.” That was untrue, given contemporaneous expert assessments of Iran’s projected nuclear advances. But for Hagee, a more militaristic approach was necessary in order to avert “an American Hiroshima.” He urged his supporters to take a stand, as they were meant to “for a time such as this,” a common evangelical reference to Queen Esther, celebrated on the Jewish holiday of Purim, who saved the Jews from extermination at the hands of Haman, the genocidal adviser to the Persian king.

In his 2006 book, Jerusalem Countdown, Hagee imagined an elaborate scenario in which a U.S. or Israeli strike on Iran would trigger an “inferno [that] will explode across the Middle East, plunging the world toward Armageddon.” Faced with scrutiny over his apocalyptic theology, he strained to create a discrete image for his new political organization, insisting that his extensive writings on biblical prophecy about the Rapture and Second Coming were distinct from CUFI’s lobbying agenda. But it was a rocky start for the organization. In 2008, while running for president, John McCain first accepted, then rejected, Hagee’s endorsement. The rebuff was seen as damaging to the political neophyte and a brave stance by McCain against fringe elements within the GOP’s evangelical base. At CUFI’s annual Washington Summit, held just two months later, only three members of Congress attended.

Continued at http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52857.htm
I have a family member on the board for Christians United for Israel. They aren’t bad people.

Phithx

Veteran
I have a family member on the board for Christians United for Israel. They aren’t bad people.
Understood. Thank-you for your comment.

But they probably don't know that they: you etc., are true Israel, and 95%+ so-called "Jews" world-wide are Ashkenazi Japhethite converts to Judaism: from about 740AD (13th Tribe by Arthur Koestler), and Christ called them liars, which they clearly are.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Picture from here - more at the link.

British Arabs Indians cousins.png

Last edited:

Elehcim

Rookie
Understood. Thank-you for your comment.

But they probably don't know that they: you etc., are true Israel, and 95+ so-called "Jews" world-wide are Ashkenazi Japhethite converts to Judaism: from about 740AD (13th Tribe by Arthur Koestler), and Christ called them liars, which they clearly are.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Picture from here - more at the link.

View attachment 31001
That is an interesting theory.