Are Satan And Lucifer The Same Being?

Yahda

Veteran
Yahdah unfortunately believes she is the only one saved here and she doesn't believe in Yeshua, let's pray for the Holy Spirit to open her heart....

When did I ever say I am the only one saved ? I don't agree with the religious interpretation of salvation.

You can say whatever you like but I go by the scriptures according to The Most High God.

Even HE says THERE IS NO SAVIOR besides him and that no man can die for your sins and He NEVER mentioned a Christ.....those are just facts Christians choose to ignore.

Btw don't pray for me. I don't need anyone calling spirits over me. We don't share the same beliefs. Thanks but no thanks.

I can back up my beliefs through the scriptures of The Most High God. None of you can, and you never addressed any of the scriptures from TMHG that directly contradict the beliefs of Christianity. You ignore of make up an excuse.

For example. Who was there in the beginning. Proverbs 8.

Immanuel. The fact Immanuel was a sign for king Ahaz.

The fact even God says THERE IS NO SAVIOR besides him. Isaiah 45:21-23. Isaiah 43:3/43:11/42:8/Hosea 13:4

Hell/heaven

Passover- God delivering His people out of Egypt

The fact that Yeshua/yashua can't be found in the translations. It says for one, the name is a translation of the name Joshua, two its a named used in Christianity for Jesus. Not that it's the name of the son of God.

The fact that the word clearly state ISRAEL is the son of God exodus 4:22/Hosea 11:1 just to name a few...

So when Christians can get just a piece of understanding of their word, then you can call me out. You all dabble in confusion and that's a fact.

There is no understanding. Let these boards be a reflection of that. You all don't even know who the devil is. Not one clear answer given but I'm the bad guy ? No. Maybe it's you who need to reconsider.

Hosea 13:4 BUT I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT YOU KNEW NO GOD EXCEPT ME AND BESIDES ME THERE IS NO SAVIOR.

So excuse me for trusting in the Lord my God. If he says THERE IS NO SAVIOR, I don't feel the need to force a savior all because of some beliefs. My beLIESf are not that important. My priority is to heed the words of TMHG !

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Half of you believe Jesus is God. A God who was BORN and DIED, when scripture clearly says God can not die.....but that's just some of the confusion surrounding Christianity, but I'm the one who needs praying for ?

Anyway just for fun. Today is Christ day. September 23....the doomsday of 2017. This is basically how the story came about. The SON/SUN leaving and moving into different constellations and returning aka resurrecting in the spring.....some astrological stuff that religion has turned into the worship of an entire being they call Christ....but you all don't worship the stars right ? Smh !

Camidria

Veteran
When did I ever say I am the only one saved ?
Sorry my bad, I meant to say the only one on this forum at this stage.... because remember if we are not Jews then if we are lucky we might go to heaven as slaves....:rolleyes:

Btw don't pray for me. I don't need anyone calling spirits over me. We don't share the same beliefs. Thanks but no thanks.
Jahuwah is ALMIGHTY and if someone prays for you and what they are praying is wrong then He will protect you.

You can say what you want, but He is still my Father as well...

Camidria

Veteran
Anyway just for fun. Today is Christ day. September 23....the doomsday of 2017. This is basically how the story came about. The SON/SUN leaving and moving into different constellations and returning aka resurrecting in the spring.....some astrological stuff that religion has turned into the worship of an entire being they call Christ....but you all don't worship the stars right ? Smh !
Test your heart Yahdah, Yahuwah values humbleness....

Yahda

Veteran
Sorry my bad, I meant to say the only one on this forum at this stage.... because remember if we are not Jews then if we are lucky we might go to heaven as slaves....:rolleyes:

Jahuwah is ALMIGHTY and if someone prays for you and what they are praying is wrong then He will protect you.

You can say what you want, but He is still my Father as well...
Isaiah 14: For the Lord will show mercy to Jacob and he will again choose Israel. He will settle them in their land and the foreign residents will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob and people will take them and bring them to their own place and the house of Israel will possess them as male and female servants in the land and they will be the captors of those who captured them.....

Joel 3 " For behold ! In those days and in that time when I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem I will also gather together all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Johoshaphat I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of MY PEOPLE and my inheritance Israel. For they scattered them among the nations and divided up my land among themselves.....and the people of Judah an Jerusalem you have sold to the Greeks in order to remove them from my territory. Here I am rousing them to come from the place where you sold them and I will bring repayment on your heads.

I will sell your sons and daughters ( descendants) into the hand of the people of Judah and they will sell them to the people of Sheba to a nation far away. For the Lord himself have spoken it. Proclaim it among the nations. Prepare for WAR

Amos 9:14 I will gather back the captives of my people ISRAEL and they will rebuild their cities

Zachariah 8:7 This is what The Lord of armies said. " here I am saving MY PEOPLE from the lands of the east and west and I will bring them in and they will reside in Jerusalem and they will become my people and I will become their God

Isaiah 44:21 Remember these things O JACOB and you O ISRAEL I formed you and YOU are my servant. I WILL BLOTT OUT YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS as with a thick cloud and your sins with a thick cloud

Isaiah 45:17 BUT ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED by God with an everlasting salvation

Ezekiel 37:21 Then tell them this " I WILL TAKE THE ISRAELITES BACK FROM THE NATIONS where they have gone and I will collect them together from every direction and bring them into their land......24 MY SERVANT DAVID will be KING

Ezekiel 36:22....O house of Israel..... I will take you back from the nations"

Sorry still no mentions of Christians. I didn't say it God said it. So don't blame me for sticking with the scriptures. Btw Jew is short for JUdah ! As the word said Judah will be saved. Jacob will be saved. The Israelites ( priest levites) will be saved.

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Test your heart Yahdah, Yahuwah values humbleness....
God values us following His word and the obeying of his voice. It doesn't get more humble than that.

You need to humble yourself. You choose to uphold beLIEfs and won't even humble yourself to the words of TMHG. You got some nerve telling me about God value humbleness. YOU THINK ?

Camidria

Veteran
God values us following His word and the obeying of his voice. It doesn't get more humble than that.

You need to humble yourself. You choose to uphold beLIEfs and won't even humble yourself to the words of TMHG. You got some nerve telling me about God value humbleness. YOU THINK ?
Sorry Yahdah, you really hurt me so much you know....

I had a dad that rejected me my whole life and abused me verbally my whole life. Then The All Mighty God stepped in one day and gave me so much love and established my identity spiritually in Him, all my hurt and deep pain vanished. He healed my body physically as well after years that it could't heal at all by itself.

When you talk like you do, satan comes and tells me all those amazing miracles in my life are null and void, and that my Abba Father rejects me. Just place yourself in my shoes for once and try and understand... :(

Yahda

Veteran
And sorry I know I'm blunt and direct sometimes but no one has time to be pacifying Christians. That's the problem now. Christians can do whatever they please. The laws are done away with. Just do as thou wilt. Believe in Jesus...... most will be in for a rude awakening. Take my words as warnings. Warnings aren't friendly but they always mean well !

JoChris

Superstar
Isaiah 14: For the Lord will show mercy to Jacob and he will again choose Israel. He will settle them in their land and the foreign residents will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob and people will take them and bring them to their own place and the house of Israel will possess them as male and female servants in the land and they will be the captors of those who captured them.....

Joel 3 " For behold ! In those days and in that time when I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem I will also gather together all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Johoshaphat I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of MY PEOPLE and my inheritance Israel. For they scattered them among the nations and divided up my land among themselves.....and the people of Judah an Jerusalem you have sold to the Greeks in order to remove them from my territory. Here I am rousing them to come from the place where you sold them and I will bring repayment on your heads.

I will sell your sons and daughters ( descendants) into the hand of the people of Judah and they will sell them to the people of Sheba to a nation far away. For the Lord himself have spoken it. Proclaim it among the nations. Prepare for WAR

Amos 9:14 I will gather back the captives of my people ISRAEL and they will rebuild their cities

Zachariah 8:7 This is what The Lord of armies said. " here I am saving MY PEOPLE from the lands of the east and west and I will bring them in and they will reside in Jerusalem and they will become my people and I will become their God

Isaiah 44:21 Remember these things O JACOB and you O ISRAEL I formed you and YOU are my servant. I WILL BLOTT OUT YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS as with a thick cloud and your sins with a thick cloud

Isaiah 45:17 BUT ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED by God with an everlasting salvation

Ezekiel 37:21 Then tell them this " I WILL TAKE THE ISRAELITES BACK FROM THE NATIONS where they have gone and I will collect them together from every direction and bring them into their land......24 MY SERVANT DAVID will be KING

Ezekiel 36:22....O house of Israel..... I will take you back from the nations"

Sorry still no mentions of Christians. I didn't say it God said it. So don't blame me for sticking with the scriptures. Btw Jew is short for JUdah ! As the word said Judah will be saved. Jacob will be saved. The Israelites ( priest levites) will be saved.
That is cult like quote mining. You show no attempt to keep it in context. You refuse to consider other verses in Old Testament clearly referring to the Messiah. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke go into great detail of Jesus' genealogy and how events/ things Jesus said fulfilled prophecies.

Currently you have hardened your heart and closed your eyes to Christianity. We are very concerned that you have become one of these/ very close to apostates mentioned in https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+6:4-6&version=KJV

However the Christian God is a merciful God. There are many who have walked away from God but the Good Shepherd still draws them back, myself included. Only He knows if you are a sheep or a goat.

Yahda

Veteran
Sorry Yahdah, you really hurt me so much you know....

I had a dad that rejected me my whole life and abused me verbally my whole life. Then The All Mighty God stepped in one day and gave me so much love and established my identity spiritually in Him, all my hurt and deep pain vanished. He healed my body physically as well after years that it could't heal at all by itself.

When you talk like you do, satan comes and tells me all those amazing miracles in my life are null and void, and that my Abba Father rejects me. Just place yourself in my shoes for once and try and understand... :(

I speak the words of God. I'm sorry you feel like that. I really am. The word can be a tough pill to swallow. For all nations including Jacob, Judah, and Israel. There were things I had to accept as well. That's my point. It's not always rainbows and unicorns as religion leads one to believe. No. There are some things we all need to understand and in that understanding and acceptance is salvation. But just because you or I think or want to believe one thing does not mean you can change what God spoke. Now that's what you call humbling yourself. Read and understand and in that you will learn how to receive salvation. Not say well I don't believe it because.....

Camidria

Veteran
And sorry I know I'm blunt and direct sometimes but no one has time to be pacifying Christians. That's the problem now. Christians can do whatever they please. The laws are done away with. Just do as thou wilt. Believe in Jesus...... most will be in for a rude awakening. Take my words as warnings. Warnings aren't friendly but they always mean well !
Do what thou wilt is satan's law, I have been pruned painfully my whole life to live and be more and more holy, you have not been in my shoes, seen my pain and seen the hardships I have been through to live a more holy life. I can testify that being a Christian doesn't mean you can do what you want, it means rather you will have to endure and sacrifice many many things that is not in God's will.

Do you even know how hard it is for me to talk to you, and even now God is telling me I should keep calm, be humble, be the least. All I want to do is lash out, but in my heart He is saying I should pray and love...

I don't know if you understand, and you know it feels like I am just throwing open my most precious pearls to be trampled on.........

Yahda

Veteran
That is cult like quote mining. You show no attempt to keep it in context. You refuse to consider other verses in Old Testament clearly referring to the Messiah. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke go into great detail of Jesus' genealogy and how events/ things Jesus said fulfilled prophecies.

Currently you have hardened your heart and closed your eyes to Christianity. We are very concerned that you have become one of these/ very close to apostates mentioned in https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+6:4-6&version=KJV

However the Christian God is a merciful God. There are many who have walked away from God but the Good Shepherd still draws them back, myself included. Only He knows if you are a sheep or a goat.

Scriptures please ? I post scriptures from God. I lean not on my own interpretations. And as a reminder God NEVER spoke a single word in the NT.

Anyway. 3 paragraphs and not one scripture. Problem number one. Anyway show the context ? Something Christians can never do.

Btw I don't do links and videos. What do YOU think ? Christians always want to run else where leaning on others understanding and wonder why they are so lost and why there are so many versions of events and confusion. Show me in your words and from your heart through scriptures. Not what joe bob thinks and says.

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Do what thou wilt is satan's law, I have been pruned painfully my whole life to live and be more and more holy, you have not been in my shoes, seen my pain and seen the hardships I have been through to live a more holy life. I can testify that being a Christian doesn't mean you can do what you want, it means rather you will have to endure and sacrifice many many things that is not in God's will.

Do you even know how hard it is for me to talk to you, and even now God is telling me I should keep calm, be humble, be the least. All I want to do is lash out, but in my heart He is saying I should pray and love...

I don't know if you understand, and you know it feels like I am just throwing open my most precious pearls to be trampled on.........

Do as tho wilt, is the same as the Christian saying goes THE LAWS ARE DONE AWAY WITH. Same thing. Open your eyes.

Yahda

Veteran

And I'm sorry. My words are never to be taken personal. We all go through things. Imagine what the people of the book, Gods people went through and are going through. They have endured a lot according to scripture and when you read the pages it's all because they won't humble themselves to TMHG, his words, his ways...they want to follow other nations, worship idols......give away Gods glory and praise when he says he give his glory nor praise to NO ONE. That was the people of the book greatest sin....idol worship also known as adultery.

I'm glad you found comfort but are you really doing what it is God requires ? When I started receiving understanding, an understanding different from the religion I was raised up in, Christianity... I realized the answer was no. I want to do what's pleasing to God and you do that according to his word, OR ELSE. That's pretty much what scripture says. Shrug.

Again I am sorry if I personally offended you, but you shouldn't be offended by scriptures. Accept it and CORRECT YOURSELF as said in Isaiah.

JoChris

Superstar
Scriptures please ? I post scriptures from God. I lean not on my own interpretations. And as a reminder God NEVER spoke a single word in the NT.

Anyway. 3 paragraphs and not one scripture. Problem number one. Anyway show the context ? Something Christians can never do.

Btw I don't do links and videos. What do YOU think ? Christians always want to run else where leaning on others understanding and wonder why they are so lost and why there are so many versions of events and confusion. Show me in your words and from your heart through scriptures. Not what job bob thinks and says.
That is the exact problem. YOU refuse to believe that the New Testament is the inspired Word of God. YOU actually appear to think you know more than those who recorded Jesus' doings and words. A woman who lives nearly 20 centuries after Jesus' life on Earth!

You have conveniently forgotten I gave New Testament passages to prove my points.
You refused to read those links as they contradict your worldview.
I cannot cut-and-paste text on this iTablet.
Several obvious examples of prophecy fulfilled:
OT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+22:1&version=KJV
NT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+27:46&version=KJV

OT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53:9+&version=KJV
NT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+27:57-60&version=KJV

Yahda

Veteran
That is the exact problem. You have conveniently forgotten I gave New Testament passages to prove my points.
You refused to read those links as they contradict your worldview.
I cannot cut-and-paste text on this iTablet.
Several obvious examples of prophecy fulfilled:
OT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+22:1&version=KJV
NT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+27:46&version=KJV

OT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53:9+&version=KJV
NT https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+27:57-60&version=KJV

Do I run to links and videos, or do I simply post the scriptures and allow one to read for themselves ?

What do you think ? How do you feel ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE? Stop allowing others to think for you and lean more on the words of God. I don't have to run to joe bob.

It's not that hard to post a couple of scriptures to support your beliefs.

JoChris

Superstar
I gave scriptures. The above links are directly from the bible. Old Testament and New Testament are equally inspired from God. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+9:1-20&version=KJV

I believe the words of an apostle who met Jesus Christ personally https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+9:1-20&version=KJV....

.... whom other apostles accepted as a genuine fellow apostle e.g. apostle Peter.... https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+peter+3:15-16&version=KJV....

.... who was a genuine Jew to the nth degree, a top Jewish scholar, but still chose Christ https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+3:3-7&version=KJV

Over the words of a woman who shows little knowledge of the Old Testament except what supports her current belief system.
If you refuse to read them because I can't cut and paste text on this device you are making yourself look even more foolish to Christians.

elsbet

Superstar
The fact that the word clearly state ISRAEL is the son of God exodus 4:22/Hosea 11:1 just to name a few...

So when Christians can get just a piece of understanding of their word, then you can call me out. You all dabble in confusion and that's a fact.

There is no understanding. Let these boards be a reflection of that. You all don't even know who the devil is. Not one clear answer given but I'm the bad guy ? No. Maybe it's you who need to reconsider.

Hosea 13:4 BUT I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT YOU KNEW NO GOD EXCEPT ME AND BESIDES ME THERE IS NO SAVIOR.

So excuse me for trusting in the Lord my God. If he says THERE IS NO SAVIOR, I don't feel the need to force a savior all because of some beliefs. My beLIESf are not that important. My priority is to heed the words of TMHG !
Adopted into sonship, as we all may be.

Deuteronomy 14:1
Sons ye [are] to Jehovah your God...

He says the same of David:

2 Samuel 7:14
I am to him for a father, and he is to Me for a son; whom in his dealings perversely I have even reproved with a rod of men...

This is corroborated in the NT:

Romans 9:3-5
"... the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants..."

2 Cor. 6:17
“I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

You also said, citing Hosea 13: " If he says THERE IS NO SAVIOR, I don't feel the need to force a savior... "

That isn't correct, though. A little more context: they were worshiping (useless, dead) idols that they had created, themselves, expecting deliverance.

Hosea 13:2,4
"And now they... make to them a molten image of their silver, By their own understanding -- idols...
Of them they say, who [are] sacrificers among men, `The calves let them kiss.'
And I [am] Jehovah thy God from the land of Egypt, And a God besides Me thou dost not know, And a Saviour --
there is none save Me
."

That is, there is no saviour aside from God, himself.

Yahda

Veteran
Adopted into sonship, as we all may be.

Deuteronomy 14:1
Sons ye [are] to Jehovah your God...

He says the same of David:

2 Samuel 7:14
I am to him for a father, and he is to Me for a son; whom in his dealings perversely I have even reproved with a rod of men...

This is corroborated in the NT:

Romans 9:3-5
"... the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants..."

2 Cor. 6:17
“I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

You also said, citing Hosea 13: " If he says THERE IS NO SAVIOR, I don't feel the need to force a savior... "

That isn't correct, though. A little more context: they were worshiping (useless, dead) idols that they had created, themselves, expecting deliverance.

Hosea 13:2,4
"And now they... make to them a molten image of their silver, By their own understanding -- idols...
Of them they say, who [are] sacrificers among men, `The calves let them kiss.'
And I [am] Jehovah thy God from the land of Egypt, And a God besides Me thou dost not know, And a Saviour --
there is none save Me."

That is, there is no saviour aside from God, himself.

Of course David is a son of God psalms 89:19-20

Deuteronomy 14 God was speaking to the Hebrews, the Israelites his people

And of course the word says THERE IS NO SAVIOR, not just in Hosea. So no matter how you spin it THERE IS NO SAVIOR BESIDES GOD. It's says it all through the scriptures....so for the most part we are in agreement.