Are People Afraid To Talk To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I am not an atheist, but i do like you and appreciate the time you take to converse with me. I hope I don't bring out your dark side Mr. Blah.

I don't like because God is the one who hates me. I know he hates me. That is why I dislike him and Christians have always disliked me even when I was a Christian. It was always a lose lose for me, kinda still is but not as bad as it used to be. I'm learning that I will always be rejected, excluded and overlooked. A true reject, misfit and outcast. No one likes me lol. I'm getting used to it, not that I have a choice.
I feel you.
God seems indifferent to many of us.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I am not an atheist, but i do like you and appreciate the time you take to converse with me. I hope I don't bring out your dark side Mr. Blah.

I don't like because God is the one who hates me. I know he hates me. That is why I dislike him and Christians have always disliked me even when I was a Christian. It was always a lose lose for me, kinda still is but not as bad as it used to be. I'm learning that I will always be rejected, excluded and overlooked. A true reject, misfit and outcast. No one likes me lol. I'm getting used to it, not that I have a choice.
Oh BTW,

This man is questioning his Christianity through this blog.
Good & tough questions.

https://500questions.wordpress.com/

Lady

Star
Are you joking? :D

My "dark side" is my tendency to skepticism, perpetual unbelief and atheism.
"Personal demon", you could say.

But, luckily, "Thank God", I still support some tenets fully in Christianity. :rolleyes:

You could see them in my threads.
If you have not Christ you are none of His.
This is all that matters. Your support of some Christian tenets needs to include faith in Christ as Messiah, or your support is in vain.

PS: I was not joking.

Wtf happened here? Tanya's posts are gone now?

Edit: never mind I see the delete option now. I guess I'll delete my posts too so I don't look like a lunatic responding to no one.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
Lol @Mr. Blah this is a lot to read from! My questions are not in regards to science though. I can't go thru this cause my mind is fried from school and having to read anymore science related stuff is mental abuse! My poor head.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
Tanya, I'm sorry if I got under your skin. I'll butt out now. I do hope that you are actually a happy person and I did really mean it when I said I hope you are only venting. Reading your post about god hating you made me feel sad.
I hope so cause it didn't feel like it. I have social anxiety and get scared easily of people wanting to bully me. It happens a lot and I can never get away from it. I am somewhat happier than I was. The reason I say I think God hates me is because every day anything and everything that could go wrong would. I'm not looking for a pity-party or sympathy, it hurt when you said that cause its not true. But no matter what I did or say, never made a difference. I couldn't catch a break. It wasn't until I cursed god. And I mean I really cursed him. I said every blasphemous thing I could think of, I flipped him off and taunted him to just smite me lol. I even brought up people he killed in the OT for what I thought was stupid reasons, like Aaron's sons for bringing god strange fire, or what's his name for pulling out and spilling his seed. The bible says not to test god, but I did. Still he wouldn't kill me. Sounds stupid and crazy but I was really just fed up with all the bullshit going on in my life. A constant storm that kept raging tearing my family and my life apart. I had it. I got into Wicca and so far my life is getting better. I still have bad days, but nothing like before. Oh....and if I prayed....omg all hell would break loose in my life. Every time I prayed to god, it was like I was putting a curse on myself. That's why I believe he hates me. He's never done anything to help me or my family. So that is that.

Tatilina

Star
Wtf happened here? Tanya's posts are gone now?

Edit: never mind I see the delete option now. I guess I'll delete my posts too so I don't look like a lunatic responding to no one.
I deleted them, you can delete yours if you want. I just don't want to make a dramatic scene that's all.

Tatilina

Star
The reason I get sensitive about that stuff is because I really do try to be happy, positive and be in a good mood, its just seems like some people hate it, so I feel lioe I have to be ready to be defensive and explain myself. Its like people always get on my case just for being me. I am no different in person. I really do say what is on my mind and lots of times its said implusively and it irks people, but I'm being real and blantant. I'll admit, I'm an oddbalm, but I'm real and I take chances because I'm used to people not liking me. I know that will never change. Its just how life is for some people. Like my sister is the biggest and meanest bitch but yet she has a ton of friends. Same with my brother, heavy duty drug user and alcoholic, says and does very abusive, crude and way more vulgar than I could ever be and he has a ton of friends too lol. I don't get it, that's what I mean, life is so messed up. I go to school, work and live responsibily but I take the shit for my brother and sister's screw ups or if they are giving my parents a really hard time, my parents take it out on me. I come here and be me and get shit for it lol, yeah some days I think I would be better off dead. No one would notice or be bothered lol. I think some people would be pretty happy about it.

I hope so cause it didn't feel like it. I have social anxiety and get scared easily of people wanting to bully me. It happens a lot and I can never get away from it. I am somewhat happier than I was. The reason I say I think God hates me is because every day anything and everything that could go wrong would. I'm not looking for a pity-party or sympathy, it hurt when you said that cause its not true. But no matter what I did or say, never made a difference. I couldn't catch a break. It wasn't until I cursed god. And I mean I really cursed him. I said every blasphemous thing I could think of, I flipped him off and taunted him to just smite me lol. I even brought up people he killed in the OT for what I thought was stupid reasons, like Aaron's sons for bringing god strange fire, or what's his name for pulling out and spilling his seed. The bible says not to test god, but I did. Still he wouldn't kill me. Sounds stupid and crazy but I was really just fed up with all the bullshit going on in my life. A constant storm that kept raging tearing my family and my life apart. I had it. I got into Wicca and so far my life is getting better. I still have bad days, but nothing like before. Oh....and if I prayed....omg all hell would break loose in my life. Every time I prayed to god, it was like I was putting a curse on myself. That's why I believe he hates me. He's never done anything to help me or my family. So that is that.
That sucks, sorry to hear it. My advice is to not get hung up on circumstances, focus on your inner state of being regardless of circumstances. Learn to move and navigate no matter what life hands you. It's easier said than done, I understand. You'll get there, but you have to trust in yourself. Religion is not a good fit for everyone, don't sweat it. You can still have faith without belief. Have you ever tried therapy?

Tatilina

Star
That sucks, sorry to hear it. My advice is to not get hung up on circumstances, focus on your inner state of being regardless of circumstances. Learn to move and navigate no matter what life hands you. It's easier said than done, I understand. You'll get there, but you have to trust in yourself. Religion is not a good fit for everyone, don't sweat it. Have you ever tried therapy?
There are people on youtube that do whisper videos, meditation videos and just lots of awesome relaxtion videos. I'm suppose to start therapy June 1st but I try to manage and deal with it on my own. I won't take any meds for anything I have. If I start getting upset or full of anxiety, I listen to music and sometimes dance until I have nothing left in me.
Music and relaxtion videos help me the most. All you do in therapy is talk about stuff. I don't find talking helps me, it just reminds me and makes me upset. I find really fast upbeat music is what helps me the most and at night I listen to all sorts of relaxation videos or sometimes cat purrring to help calm my tension. I'm always tense. I have to take muscle relaxers otherwise I get a lot of powerful muscle cramps!!!

Tatilina

Star
I got to wear a mouth guard at night because I clench my jaw and grind my teeth when I sleep and get wretched jaw lock and its very painful to get your jaw unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.