Are People Afraid To Talk To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatilina

Star
Are people afraid to talk to me? Do you feel intimidated by me? Are you afraid that I'm after your soul or something lol. Come on man, hit me up, let's get all whacky and have some cool discussion. Come one don't be shy! I promise I don't bite!

JoChris

Superstar
Aren't you 4.30 am in the morning now?

If the majority of contributors are in a similar time zone that would be why.

Tatilina

Star
Aren't you 4.30 am in the morning now?

If the majority of contributors are in a similar time zone that would be why.
No it's 3:35 am here. 3:00-4:00am is my favourite hour. I go to bed usually around 4 am. I ask this because I see some people online, even hidden amd its like
they're avoiding me or something. Just want to know why? I'm harmless, I swear.

Tatilina

Star
I thought that's what i was doing @:tanya until you totally blanked me lol.
I didn't blank you. My hubby sits right next to me and is like....why are messaging guys, I explained how the message system works and he said I don't want you messaging guys and he told me to delete it. And it happened just as you sent it. I didn't even get a chance to read it. Same thing with @God_Is_Formless . I just can't, my hubby doesn't like it, you're both going to have to respect that.

I didn't blank you. My hubby sits right next to me and is like....why are messaging guys, I explained how the message system works and he said I don't want you messaging guys and he told me to delete it. And it happened just as you sent it. I didn't even get a chance to read it. Same thing with @God_Is_Formless . I just can't, my hubby doesn't like it, you're both going to have to respect that.
I can respect that. However i already have someone so any messages to females on here, are no different to how i message the males...i just like having convos with people, that's why im on here.

Etagloc

Superstar
Yeah, I avoid for this reason- I generally keep a distance from married women.

I don't want God to be angry with me cuz I'm tryna get near to any married women. God might get angry at me.

Etagloc

Superstar
I thinks he thinks that I'm after his soul lol xD
Are you trying to snatch the soul? You more than likely have some connection to the spirit world- I doubt you'd be Wiccan otherwise. And spiritual entites can be cannibalistic.

Tatilina

Star
Having a conversation with the opposite sex when you're married poses no risk of cheating if you trust and love each other. There should really be no problem lol.
He's the jealous type and so am I. I don't like him talking to other women, so it goes bothways. Its just the kind of people we are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.