Are people acting strange? This may be why

Vixy

Star
A documentary about IA and the brain implants the swedish medical are have been implanting under their MK ultra experiments and the effects of EMF waves on feetuses, exlaining why Sweden is seeing an epidemic of mental illness from ADHD to psychopathy. Highly recommend watching this if you have noticed the changes within our young genrations behaviour compared to the olders.

Continuation:

Let's face it Sweden has an ultra liberal government that has been working against it's own citizens for decades and they keep voting them in. So they have been acting strange for a long time. Outside of the fact that I have always liked ABBA not sure I even care. They are the r*pe capital of the world.

Vixy

Star
Let's face it Sweden has an ultra liberal government that has been working against it's own citizens for decades and they keep voting them in. So they have been acting strange for a long time. Outside of the fact that I have always liked ABBA not sure I even care. They are the r*pe capital of the world.
Well I couldnt agree with you more, its unlivable here. The behaviour though is seen all over the world.

SunnyNFl

There is a notable change in the way some people behave in my opinion. I have wondered why as well. From what I have seen in my areas is that there is an increase in suspicion and lack of trust. At my job for example, a coworker was found out to be hiding little recorders around the building. One of our managers spends every waking moment staring at the cctv cameras and watching old footage. He does this from home as well. Then there are people complaining about being followed all the time while out and about driving. I’ve overheard and been personally asked about if I have noticed it. It’s weird, as this seems to be the “vibe” in my neck of the woods.I guess you could say there are alot of people acting more shady than usual, and it’s bad enough that many others notice it as well. It’s surely a drastic change in the general social public atmosphere , and quite frankly, it sucks. There also seems to be a decrease in happiness, like everything is just bland, lame, no excitement , just boring and monotone.

clambot

Veteran
As noticeable as the change from the Gilded Age to the Lost Generation, driven primarily by new technology. There is nothing new, sayeth the Preacher.