Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then the is is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Great video GCB.

It's always been obvious that if there is indeed an omnipotent God who know all things and controls the entire universe and knows the future, that free will is an impossibility. It's plainly stated that God decided if some will "receive" the message or not. Christians who believe in free-will are deceiving themselves, those who worship a God that creates some people just to be doomed and tortured for an eternity worship an evil entity.

Great video GCB.

It's always been obvious that if there is indeed an omnipotent God who know all things and controls the entire universe and knows the future, that free will is an impossibility. It's plainly stated that God decided if some will "receive" the message or not. Christians who believe in free-will are deceiving themselves, those who worship a God that creates some people just to be doomed and tortured for an eternity worship an evil entity.
You see 20/20 on this one buddy.

Regards
DL