Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Lisa

Superstar
I am not surprised that you are laughing at the notion of a man putting women and children first.

You have lost your natural position because of the low quality of male theist thinking and you don't care.

The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christian philosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo of Cluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."

Regards
DL
Actually I was laughing at you...

Actually I was laughing at you...
Jesus would be pleased that you would laugh at his ideology. He put everyone ahead of himself.
I am not as good as Jesus yet because I put women and children first. It is a male pride thing that I have yet to shed, unlike you and your pride that you have discarded.

All I feel is pity for you as you are a traitor to your own gender.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus would be pleased that you would laugh at his ideology. He put everyone ahead of himself.
I am not as good as Jesus yet because I put women and children first. It is a male pride thing that I have yet to shed, unlike you and your pride that you have discarded.

All I feel is pity for you as you are a traitor to your own gender.

Regards
DL
No, not laughing at Jesus, just you.

No, not laughing at Jesus, just you.
Yet you are too brainwashed to recognize that we are both saying the same thing.

That is why you are laughing, as you do not have the whit to do otherwise.

Women like you is why the bible demands you shut up and sit down and should not dare teach men anything.

That also is directly against what Jesus taught about women but you do not care what Jesus taught.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Yet you are too brainwashed to recognize that we are both saying the same thing.

That is why you are laughing, as you do not have the whit to do otherwise.

Women like you is why the bible demands you shut up and sit down and should not dare teach men anything.

That also is directly against what Jesus taught about women but you do not care what Jesus taught.

Regards
DL
You’re laughing at yourself too?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Yeah, it was pretty general. We spent several days on each one. I can tell you the most basic information about what most people believe, but if you asked me specific questions about anything other than Shinto I’d have a bad time. I could probably tell you slightly more about Christianity and Is . I’m always willing to learn more though. What are religions other than us humans’ attempts to understand the truth? Which is something I think we can all agree on regardless of our specific beliefs.

Edit- if this derailed the thread I’m sorry.
Feel free to start your own thread e.g. differences between Christianity and religion-of-your-choice. :)

JoChris

Superstar
I take “do no harm” very seriously as a personal motto. Do you also take it seriously, or do you rely on an outside authority figure to tell you your morals? You can’t do both.
You (like most people) have a God-given conscience that you choose to live by.
"do no harm" is a diluted version of Jesus' commandment to "love your neighbour as yourself".

JoChris

Superstar
How do you show gays that you are putting love above sex?

Do you support gay marriage?

Regards
DL
Matthew 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he [Jesus] answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female**,
5 And said, For this cause shall
a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

-----
** Do you agree with Jesus that marriage is between one man and one woman?

JoChris

Superstar
I admit that seems miserable and not a very good fan club at all, which is why I didn’t join. At least we both agree that GCB is highly important to the fan club for whatever reason.
Thanks to his delusions of grandeur GCB suggested that people who have noted he cuts-and-pastes the same material on every forum he visits are his fans. :p
All it takes is careful keyword selection.
Google: "Gnostic Christian Bishop" forums and it immediately shows many results revealing he does exactly what I typed above.

Cutting-and-pasting/ paraphrasing same entries everywhere on forums (and thinking he is making Christians change their minds) is like is a dog marking its territory and imagining that because an odour remains he now owns the property.

Last edited:
You (like most people) have a God-given conscience that you choose to live by.
"do no harm" is a diluted version of Jesus' commandment to "love your neighbour as yourself".
That’s nice but you completely missed the point.

Thanks to his delusions of grandeur GCB suggested that people who have noted he cuts-and-pastes the same material on every forum he visits are his fans. :p
All it takes is careful keyword selection.
Google: "Gnostic Christian Bishop" forums and it immediately shows many results revealing he does exactly what I typed above.

Cutting-and-pasting/ paraphrasing same entries everywhere on forums (and thinking he is making Christians change their minds) is like is a dog marking its territory and imagining that because an odour remains he now owns the property.
I don’t see a problem if he is only plagiarizing himself. Based on your analogy, I assume you are playing the part of the next dog who comes along to cover up the scent and mark it for yourself?