Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL

Given that you expend a lot of effort trying to argue against the supernatural, and assert there is nothing beyond the physical, even you must admit this statement is somewhat incongruous?

Who is the “Mother Goddess” - your Mum?
Nope.

If you knew Gnostic Christianity or me, you would know that Gnostic Christian males always put women and children ahead of us. That is how we see our duty as the males in our species. Your responsibility is to your wife. Not your mother, but you choosing mommy says quite a lot of why you crave a supernatural sugar daddy.

So what do you put as your highest value on this topic; sex or love?

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nope.

If you knew Gnostic Christianity or me, you would know that Gnostic Christian males always put women and children ahead of us. That is how we see our duty as the males in our species. Your responsibility is to your wife.
Again I have to ask “why?” - what really is to point of anything at all in a universe where north and south, up and down, “good” and “evil” are just psychological constructs.

Where does your notion of “duty” come from? The “Selfish Gene”? - seriously???

Why should I care twopence what “your reality” dictates if mine is more pleasing to me?

In a martialist universe, all values are a vaneer for the chaos and self interest to our individual desires.

Please give me even one materialistic argument reason why I should give regard to any concept of rationality beyond that which sits between my own two ears?

Again I have to ask “why?” - what really is to point of anything at all in a universe where north and south, up and down, “good” and “evil” are just psychological constructs.

Where does your notion of “duty” come from? The “Selfish Gene”? - seriously???

Why should I care twopence what “your reality” dictates if mine is more pleasing to me?

In a martialist universe, all values are a vaneer for the chaos and self interest to our individual desires.

Please give me even one materialistic argument reason why I should give regard to any concept of rationality beyond that which sits between my own two ears?
What a guy.

I can see why you are so confused and lost. You refuse to grow up and do your own thinking.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What a guy.

I can see why you are so confused and lost. You refuse to grow up and do your own thinking.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Regards
DL
I am simply challenging you to think by the standards you promote.

If the humanity in you rebels against pure selfishness and nihilism, you have to question - WHY?

I am simply challenging you to think by the standards you promote.

If the humanity in you rebels against pure selfishness and nihilism, you have to question - WHY?
If it did, I would. You have been talking to yourself as I did not broach those issues.

Go outside. You need to clear your head.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If it did, I would. You have been talking to yourself as I did not broach those issues.

Go outside. You need to clear your head.

Regards
DL
Unfortunately I have a long memory and previous statements of value and belief colour my perceptions.

So...

Tell me about this non-supernatural mother goddess...

Aero

Superstar
I wouldn't put homosexuality up on a pedestal like that. Certainly not with such a sweeping generalization where every homosexual is all about love. I think that scumbags come in all varieties.

I wouldn't put homosexuality up on a pedestal like that. Certainly not with such a sweeping generalization where every homosexual is all about love. I think that scumbags come in all varieties.
They do indeed, and here is where I deal with homophobic scumbags who place a higher value on sex than love.

I do not put gays on a pedestal. I put homophobes below them. Call that whatever you like. I call it the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL
Potential comedy routine there.
1. For older audience perhaps combination of Monty Python and Steve Martin (in role of movie "Roxanne").
2. Take notes when reading Tatania McGrath's tweets and modify yours in a similar style for maximum impact (more WILL be converted that way).

I guess people will have to try to read between the lines of post 3 to try to understand how you reconcile an appeal to absolute values you can provide no empirical evidence for.

I’m out.
You have empirical evidence to support homophobia do you?

No. All you have is a book of myths and allowing others to do your thinking for you.
It's a sheeple thing.

Regards
DL

Potential comedy routine there.
1. For older audience perhaps combination of Monty Python and Steve Martin (in role of movie "Roxanne").
2. Take notes when reading Tatania McGrath's tweets and modify yours in a similar style for maximum impact (more WILL be converted that way).
Why do you put sex above love?

Regards
DL

Aero

Superstar
They do indeed, and here is where I deal with homophobic scumbags who place a higher value on sex than love.

I do not put gays on a pedestal. I put homophobes below them. Call that whatever you like. I call it the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL
Well, I like your wording of this post a little bit better.

The problem now is that homophobia isn't as simple as your describing. What I mean is there are different origins for the fear or dislike of homosexuals. For example, some homophobes are attracted to the same sex. So in those cases, the homophobe is just projecting their own unwanted desires.

My concluding thought is simple though. I don't measure labels like this. Because if you are going to measure a person, it should be the whole person.