Are Fetishes Healthy To Have

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
I have a problem. I have a sexual fetish (spanking), but the issue is I'm more interested in the fetish than normal sex. I think this has to do with how I was raised to view sexuality (as something bad and sinful which God would punish me for). I feel like I deserve to be punished for my sexual desires. I wish I could have a normal, healthy sexual experience. Honestly, I feel like there's an unhealthy extreme in our society. You have the Christians basically saying if a man gets an erection he has SINNED BEFORE GOD. You have the psychologists (which is its own religion) saying anything and everything is normal even things that clearly are not. And you have the Feminists saying if a man has an erection it's because HE'S AN EVIL RAPISTS WHO WANTS TO r*pe BECAUSE ALL MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS. (When extremes meet...) Can we have some balance? How can I develop some type of normal sexuality?

Tidal

Star
..I feel like I deserve to be punished for my sexual desires. I wish I could have a normal, healthy sexual experience..

Don't we all..:)
I only seem to end up with oddball women so I've almost given up on them and haven't had a ladyfriend for years, at least life's simpler living alone..:)

Daze

Superstar
The soul itself is inclined to evil.
(12:53 Quran)

Since you see your fetish as an "evil act", this is likely the reason why your fetish is more desirable to you.

Count yourself lucky as there are people who can only get turned on by children, animals... necrophilia.
Looking at the damage free and easily accessible adult material has done to the modern world, you're "problem" could be much worse.

If this is disrupting your life then turn to the One who has absolute control of every atom and ask His help.

Carrieh76

Rookie
Don't we all..:)
I only seem to end up with oddball women so I've almost given up on them and haven't had a ladyfriend for years, at least life's simpler living alone..:)
I agree I like calling all the shots in my life

Tidal

Star
I have a problem. I have a sexual fetish (spanking), but the issue is I'm more interested in the fetish than normal sex..

It might just be a phase you're going through to tide you over til you get a girlfriend.
For example some of my schoolpals use to pinch ladies clothing off washing lines after dark to play with, but I suppose they stopped when they found a real woman..:)

TokiEl

Superstar
I have a problem. I have a sexual fetish (spanking), but the issue is I'm more interested in the fetish than normal sex.
Normal sex is not recommended if you're not married or at least engaged... but spanking is.

If you're not married... you better stick to spanking.

See the shepherde is a sexologist too.L0L

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Normal sex is not recommended if you're not married or at least engaged... but spanking is.

Curious why you think fornication is permissible for an engaged couple? I know today fornication is wide spread, but I thought you were a Christian? In the Christian home i was raised in sex before marriage was forbidden. This included a fiance.

Do you not see anything wrong with an engaged couple sharing the same bed? Especially today, when 50% of all marriages end up in divorce?

TokiEl

Superstar
Curious why you think fornication is permissible for an engaged couple? I know today fornication is wide spread, but I thought you were a Christian? In the Christian home i was raised in sex before marriage was forbidden. This included a fiance.

Do you not see anything wrong with an engaged couple sharing the same bed? Especially today, when 50% of all marriages end up in divorce?
L0L

Daze

Superstar
Ya, I'm not surprised by that response. Whats interesting is how you say Islam is of the devil while you supposedly follow in Christs footsteps? Yet you advocate for fornication between bf n gf.

I wonder if you will find it funny on judgement day? Alaahu alam.

Wigi

Veteran
I know what you're living and quite frankly only regular prayer habit can help you to fight lust. The Bible says we must overcome the flesh by the spirit as there is a constant struggle between the flesh and the spirit

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish."
Galatians 5:16‭-‬17

"How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word."
Psalms 119:9

In general people just say 'you know what? It's anything goes since it's your body' but in all reality it hurts the soul and deep down you know it's not what you're supposed to do with the temple that is your body.
I know it's easy to talk like that myself I don't like to hear stuff like that as i'm struggling but honestly you need to fight this even if you fall. You need to put this burden on God or it will consume you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ya, I'm not surprised by that response. Whats interesting is how you say Islam is of the devil while you supposedly follow in Christs footsteps? Yet you advocate for fornication between bf n gf.

I wonder if you will find it funny on judgement day? Alaahu alam.
The quran was dictated by the devil.

Daze

Superstar
The quran was dictated by the devil.
Mhm, you destroy yourself with nearly every post. But i have to admit, you're the first Christian i've ever met that advises fornication. Its laughable how you think you're upon the truth, but i digress.

TokiEl

Superstar
Mhm, you destroy yourself with nearly every post.
I tell you the truth... the quran was dictated by the devil.

But i have to admit, you're the first Christian i've ever met that advises fornication. Its laughable how you think you're upon the truth, but i digress.
Let's see what the shepherde said...

TokiEl said:

It seems like the shepherde did not recommend sex if not married or engaged to be married... and you interpreted that as a fornication advice. Are you stupid ?

Daze

Superstar
It seems like the shepherde did not recommend sex if not married or engaged to be married...
Normal sex is not recommended if you're not married or at least engaged...
Anyone who can add 2+2 can see you think its ok for an engaged couple to share the same bed. An engaged couple is not a married couple.

Can you imagine a couple coming up to Jesus, saying "one day we getting married, we have even set a day", so Jesus says "ok, go and try to make some babies now."?

I don't know what game your playing at, like you're trying to reinterpret something you've already said. If you want to advocate pre-marital sex then be my guest.

Are you stupid ?
At least i know how to spell shepherd. I will no longer reply to this chain.

TokiEl

Superstar
Anyone who can add 2+2 can see you think its ok for an engaged couple to share the same bed. An engaged couple is not a married couple.

Can you imagine a couple coming up to Jesus, saying "one day we getting married, we have even set a day", so Jesus says "ok, go and try to make some babies now."?

I don't know what game your playing at, like you're trying to reinterpret something you've already said. If you want to advocate pre-marital sex then be my guest.
You hypocrite... even Mary was pregnant with Jesus when she was engaged to be married.

At least i know how to spell shepherd. I will no longer reply to this chain.
There is only one Good shepherd... and i am a shepherde.

So you just sit down and shut up.

religion is unnatural as it teaches sexual desire is wrong and should be seen as evil.
But sex is natural, sexual desire is natural, if god is real and he made us, he made us to enjoy sex, he gave men nerve endings on his penis, and the requirement that he must orgasm to release sperm, women he gave a clitoris a huge organ that is entirely designed to cause please thats it thats all it does.

Fetishes are fine, there's nothing wrong with a fetish, as long as it involves consenting adult humans. I think its a shame that so many people have been brainwashed by religion to hate their bodies and view a natural process as sinful.

for emphasis here is a clitoris in all its glory

1607616245642.png