Are Certain People Magnets For Evil?

Dan

Veteran
Makes me think. For as long as I can remember I've loved horror films, and darkly humorous situations. I am attracted to the dark side of life.

Though I detest it in real-life. Nobody should suffer. I'm soft as anything. I think the nightmare imagery helps me cope with negative thoughts, which are common in my family, all suffered from extreme depression and choked-up repression (inability to express). These have manifest in the throat feeling constricted. I felt I couldn't speak as a child. So much horror pouring in. Still that way, so I feel lucky to be able to write it all down via computer.

We all have a devil companion with us who constantly wants us to do evil.

The key is to keep warding it off while remaining conscious that God Exists and Is Testing us through it.

May God Guide us all, Amen

JoChris

Superstar
Makes me think. For as long as I can remember I've loved horror films, and darkly humorous situations. I am attracted to the dark side of life.

Though I detest it in real-life. Nobody should suffer. I'm soft as anything. I think the nightmare imagery helps me cope with negative thoughts, which are common in my family, all suffered from extreme depression and choked-up repression (inability to express). These have manifest in the throat feeling constricted. I felt I couldn't speak as a child. So much horror pouring in. Still that way, so I feel lucky to be able to write it all down via computer.
It certainly seems that way for some people.
If you were brought up in a type of spiritual or mind-body--spirit darkness do you think you're just keeping to what you've always known?
In a way this is your own choice to control darkness you had no control over while growing up - you have control over what you choose to see and do now. In a bizaare way it makes sense to me why you do that.