Are black lives at risk? Not by the police or any other race.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
The White House view of defunding the police, and ensuing apoplectic response over social media by none other than darling, epitome of leftist charlatanism, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, highlights how radicals are capable of making a claim that is demonstrably false, yet when confronted with the untruth, choose to double-down with some taradiddle related to identity politics, gender theory, or another piece from the SJW canon.

Is AOC really that dumb? Or was it calculated? In her statement, McEnany clearly distinguishes Cortez as a congresswoman.

Or, is it possible, within the leftist ideology and new made-up social justice terminology, there is a formula, that, when applied to any context, can be used to claim there is a there, there?

AOC’s response to McEnany, was to react as only an SJW would do in this situation: act like nobody can read and double-down.

Additionally, AOC doubling-down and acting entitled to an apology, is another demonstration from the ideological subversion playbook. Claiming someone is a racist, in the absence of evidence, has become standard operating procedure for NPCs. Thought police work on the premise, ‘If you label them, you negate them.’ The SJWs favorite label, regardless of evidence, appears to be, “Racist!”

Law enforcement is tasked with the same and we are highly successful. Despite the most violent society we have ever seen, less than 1,000 suspects are killed a year. 96% are attacking us with weapons and all but a few others are attacking us with their cars or their fists and more and more with simulated guns so Benjamin Crump (an American civil rights attorney) can help their family win the lottery.
Um, that's a big fat NO. They can use deadly force, but not for simply fleeing. STATIST!
They can shoot them to stop and this can result in death.

I see this is a controversial issue. yes I haven't read the laws enough. someone who knows can explain it in more detail.

but I support the right of the police to shoot the fleeing criminal. I never see such a death as murder. Especially those who have committed violent crimes shouldn't be among people.

The life of the criminal is not more important than the life of the victim. The criminals should just go back to the public and continue to commit their crimes, right? They should go to the people that they hurt or threaten? Innocent people are more important than criminals.

I see people trying to twist that around. so you become the one full of love and goodness. and I am cruel. If I am a statist, are you a "criminalist"? I am very far from the USA and I really don't feel love for my own state or the USA State.

I know that those who pushed the "defund police" agenda today, work for the police state agenda. today you are targeting the police who catch criminals. You fall into the trap of calling total control. You will understand this when the time comes.

You have a country with incredibly high crime rates. Now you're talking about making things even harder for the police. So the crime will get even more out of control. Later, the necessary excuse for martial law was found. This is the plan. This was also in the Illuminati Card Games I shared before. If you are not working for it, you should see this.

Last edited:
Here they are racially profiling and trying to arrest a dude who is just out sitting. Turns out he is fbi.
This FBI agent is abusing his power. If he's being profiled wrongly, all he has to do is show his ID and the cops would've backed off, regardless of whether he was FBI or not. He didn't, he baited the cops into arresting him so they would look bad on camera. He should get fired.

The White House view of defunding the police, and ensuing apoplectic response over social media by none other than darling, epitome of leftist charlatanism, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, highlights how radicals are capable of making a claim that is demonstrably false, yet when confronted with the untruth, choose to double-down with some taradiddle related to identity politics, gender theory, or another piece from the SJW canon.

Is AOC really that dumb? Or was it calculated? In her statement, McEnany clearly distinguishes Cortez as a congresswoman.

Or, is it possible, within the leftist ideology and new made-up social justice terminology, there is a formula, that, when applied to any context, can be used to claim there is a there, there?

AOC’s response to McEnany, was to react as only an SJW would do in this situation: act like nobody can read and double-down.

Additionally, AOC doubling-down and acting entitled to an apology, is another demonstration from the ideological subversion playbook. Claiming someone is a racist, in the absence of evidence, has become standard operating procedure for NPCs. Thought police work on the premise, ‘If you label them, you negate them.’ The SJWs favorite label, regardless of evidence, appears to be, “Racist!”
Good lord, AOC never ceases to amaze us all. Should be able to like your post twice. Once for highlighting the fact that low IQ crazy people can now become member of Congress, or for the fact you taught me the word 'taradiddle'.

You won’t even read books? I would think that you would want to soak up as much as you could find if you were truly interested in a more holistic understanding. You must not be genuinely interested in seeing the big picture. I wonder why.

This is one of the most glaring problems with our modern American culture. There are far too many ignorant people raising ignorant children who don’t read actual books at all, or at least none beyond the banal fiction bestsellers.

The best and brightest among us are writing the books that hardly anyone will bother to read, while simultaneously there is a huge bottom-feeder market for pre-digested sound bytes, talking points, tweets, YouTube videos etc. It’s tragic.

justjess

Superstar

I see this is a controversial issue. yes I haven't read the laws enough. someone who knows can explain it in more detail.

but I support the right of the police to shoot the fleeing criminal. I never see such a death as murder. Especially those who have committed violent crimes shouldn't be among people.

The life of the criminal is not more important than the life of the victim. The criminals should just go back to the public and continue to commit their crimes, right? They should go to the people that they hurt or threaten? Innocent people are more important than criminals.

I see people trying to twist that around. so you become the one full of love and goodness. and I am cruel. If I am a statist, are you a "criminalist"? I am very far from the USA and I really don't feel love for my own state or the USA State.

I know that those who pushed the "defund police" agenda today, work for the police state agenda. today you are targeting the police who catch criminals. You fall into the trap of calling total control. You will understand this when the time comes.
Your a criminal if you take a leak outside. Just FYI in case you didn’t know. Your a criminal if you forgot to pay for a pack of water at the bottom of your cart. Your a criminal if you’ve ever been in a fist fight, smoked a joint, or crossed the street outside of the intersection. Apparantly it’s okay In your opinion to shoot all these people.

Deadly force should be reserved for deadly threats. Otherwise they can criminalize and justify the murder of anyone.

but I support the right of the police to shoot the fleeing criminal. I never see such a death as murder.
In the early years of the internet- late 90s/early 2000s -the majority of conspiracy theorists were very aware of the reality of COINTELPRO, the prison-industrial complex, and the mechanized power structures that are needed to maintain it all, etc. I even remember discussions about the attempts to infiltrate and propagandize the conspiracy community by sowing seeds of far-right authoritarian attitudes to slowly nudge the community toward fully-fledged bootlicking statism.

At the time, I thought it was a bit paranoid and not a legitimate concern. How foolish of me.

DesertRose

Superstar
In the early years of the internet- late 90s/early 2000s -the majority of conspiracy theorists were very aware of the reality of COINTELPRO, the prison-industrial complex,
Good point! I think many are not aware of the criminal role some organizations have played to subvert and destroy targeted communities. Perhaps now with Russiagate some can see how the fbi have misused their power against other communities with cointelpro in the black community and the usage of entrapment policies in the 'war on terror'.
The Cia has a longer list of wrongdoing around the world and also has contributed by making the US less safe. Who do you think promoted violence in rap music and drugs into that community? Daniel Estulin in his book 'Tavistock: Social engineering the masses', writes about this as well.
Also here is an article;

An excellent suggestion by some Americans ( Robert David Steele, Cynthia Mckinney) is that the money to re-industrialize and correct wrongs should be confiscated from the banking sector's ill gotten gains. (Harley Schlanger of Larouche pac also discusses regulating the global banking dictatorship.)
The Wall Street Conspiracy Full Movie Free Online With Permission of Owner - Producer

Last edited:
Good point! I think many are not aware of the criminal role some organizations have played to subvert and destroy targeted communities. Perhaps now with Russiagate some can see how the fbi have misused their power against other communities with cointelpro in the black community and the usage of entrapment policies in the 'war on terror'.
The Cia has a longer list of wrongdoing around the world and also has contributed by making the US less safe. Who do you think introduced gangster rap and drugs into that community? Daniel Estulin in his book Tavistock: Social engineering the masses writes about this as well.
Also here is an article;
That article would coincide with this one too, DR:

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

polymoog

Superstar

a person (including a police officer) can only shoot someone (use of deadly force) without legal repercussions if a life is in danger. running from the police and having them shoot at the fleeing person is not justified.

justjess

Superstar
If possible, would you be able to provide a link to where you got this image. I want to see the education break down and I am having trouble navigating the site to find it.

rainerann

Star
Some things should not be overlooked in media disinformation and radical left indoctrination. I want the data I share in another thread to appear more.

View attachment 37801

View attachment 37802

View attachment 37803

From Wikipedia:
Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans.[65][66][67]

In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/indigenous Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic.[68][69]

Blacks account for the majority of gun homicide victims and arrestees in the US while Whites (including Hispanics) account for the majority of non-gun homicide victims and arrestees. Of the gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 and 2016, 57% were black, 40.6% white (including Hispanic), 1.35% Asian, 0.98% unknown race and 0.48% indigenous American. Non-gun homicides represented about 30% of total murders in the time period. Blacks were also over-represented in such homicides, although only by about 2.5 times their share of the general population.[70] Of the non-gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 to 2016, 61.5% were white (including Hispanic), 32.9% black, 2.29% Asian, 1.89% unknown race and 1.43% indigenous American.[71]

Youth crime
The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other races/ethnicities.[75]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.[76]

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than vice versa.

---

A research involving 2014-2015
Table 2 Victim and incident characteristics of 603 Firearm LIH cases in NVDRS 2014–2015

In 92 percent of cases, the criminal is armed.

White, non-Hispanic 53.6% (323)
Black, non-Hispanic 25.0% (151)
Hispanic 15.3% (92)
Other 6.1% (37)

It seems fair by crime rates. Only these two years, unarmed blacks 35 percent of 8 percent unarmed . But in other years the situation is different.2019(*)
These statistics are not creating a fluid picture. The first thing I’m having trouble with is where you are finding that 92% of cases the criminal is armed in the combined 2014 and 2015 study. You use the numbers from the total column which includes traffic offenses and nonviolent offenses.

technically, I think you want to add Column 1,2, and maybe 5 together to show the percentage of violent crime as a whole, which is what you seem to want to do.

3 and 4 involve a potential suicide attempt with possession of a weapon. 5 is someone who may or may not be violent since they are being pursued because of a warrant and not an active situation even though they are armed, so I don’t know if it works. So you would subtract a lot more than 8% from the total.

even if you did that, it is going to show something that doesn’t create a consecutive picture with the fbi statistic images you posted by year.

this is because 2015 had significantly more offenses across the board with 63.5% of the total crimes for every category. Why did crime go up so much overall between these two years?

between 2016 to 2018 according to the fbi links you have posted, there is not a significant increase in crime. If this represents a consecutive view, then crime increased overall in the year 2015 and maintained this rate for the next couple of years. Why did this happen?

I could suggest militarization of the police, but that would just be my theory. You would need more data from one method of collection in order to understand whether there was a noticeable increase that took place in 2015.

and I’m not sure what your reference to 2019 is for. I don’t see 2019 mentioned in your post at all.

rainerann

Star
These statistics are not creating a fluid picture. The first thing I’m having trouble with is where you are finding that 92% of cases the criminal is armed in the combined 2014 and 2015 study. You use the numbers from the total column which includes traffic offenses and nonviolent offenses.

technically, I think you want to add Column 1,2, and maybe 5 together to show the percentage of violent crime as a whole, which is what you seem to want to do.

3 and 4 involve a potential suicide attempt with possession of a weapon. 5 is someone who may or may not be violent since they are being pursued because of a warrant and not an active situation even though they are armed, so I don’t know if it works. So you would subtract a lot more than 8% from the total.

even if you did that, it is going to show something that doesn’t create a consecutive picture with the fbi statistic images you posted by year.

this is because 2015 had significantly more offenses across the board with 63.5% of the total crimes for every category. Why did crime go up so much overall between these two years?

between 2016 to 2018 according to the fbi links you have posted, there is not a significant increase in crime. If this represents a consecutive view, then crime increased overall in the year 2015 and maintained this rate for the next couple of years. Why did this happen?

I could suggest militarization of the police, but that would just be my theory. You would need more data from one method of collection in order to understand whether there was a noticeable increase that took place in 2015.

and I’m not sure what your reference to 2019 is for. I don’t see 2019 mentioned in your post at all.
technically the article for 2014 and 2015 also shows that the most like person to commit a crime across the board is a single white male is his mid 20’s and 30’s with a high school diploma.

I don’t think this actually means that this description is the most likely to commit a crime. I think it highlights something else that people in the black community argue, which is that predominately white neighborhoods are more likely to receive police services than other neighborhoods.

there has been arguments for years that cops don’t respond quickly in neighborhoods that are predominately black.

This also disrupts a fluid picture using these statistics as a way of showing violence within a black community. If anything, it highlights that police activity has potentially increased overall, and is potentially neglecting the black community as a service rather than anything else.

if a community is already being neglected by the police force, what difference would it make to defund it and transfer that money towards services that would actually be able to be used within a black community?

if a community is already being neglected by the police force, what difference would it make to defund it and transfer that money towards services that would actually be able to be used within a black community?
Which is it? Are blacks being overpoliced or neglected by the police? Can't have it both ways.

Which is it? Are blacks being overpoliced or neglected by the police? Can't have it both ways.
In the thread, after somewhere, the goalposts expanded to the corners of the stadium and it came to a surreal point. It's just a matter of "stubborn ass". If you have fun, you will continue. But it won't get anywhere.

rainerann

Star
i never said they were being overpoliced. I have said that this current situation represents an abuse of authority, not excessive trolling of predominately black neighborhoods by an excessive number of police officers. However, like I said, this data does also indicate that policing increased in the year 2015.