Are black lives at risk? Not by the police or any other race.

THE PURGE? Illinois eliminating bail requirement for murderers starting in 2023

What do you know about this law? Is it true?

polymoog

Superstar
THE PURGE? Illinois eliminating bail requirement for murderers starting in 2023

What do you know about this law? Is it true?
i heard of this last month. illinois (especially chicago) is very progressive and there was a strong BLM presence there. this law doesnt really surprise me since NYC has similar no-bail laws in place-- but they havent gone as far as releasing 2nd degree murderers back into the population.
chicago is full of murders now. this new law encourages more lawlessness as there is no consequences for violence-- and contrary to these liberals who think this will help the poor blacks who cannot afford bail, this effects the black communities the most by putting these thugs right back in their neighborhood.
watch-- and they will still vote in lori lightfoot as mayor again.

polymoog

Superstar
Family says it was wrong for their brother to be killed by an armed clerk he was robbing at gunpoint

1:30.

this clip basically IS the thread.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Family says it was wrong for their brother to be killed by an armed clerk he was robbing at gunpoint

1:30.

this clip basically IS the thread.
Its weird because mostly you will find other black folks in the hood with a realistic perspective along the lines of "Well, so-and-so pulled a strap, and everyone knows what can come with that... so what else should we expect" but the white/wannabe white people will be outraged over something like this.

polymoog

Superstar
Somebody needs to pay for all my children

1:33.
take some responsibility for your life. the only one to be held accountable is you, madam.

Texas shipping plenty of Mexican people into Chicongo. Mexicans already took over Compton so will be interesting what happens there. Fortunately I have no plans to visit either place.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Texas shipping plenty of Mexican people into Chicongo. Mexicans already took over Compton so will be interesting what happens there. Fortunately I have no plans to visit either place.
Look into who is beng shipped. The vast majority of these people are not Mexicans by ethnicity or nationality.

polymoog

Superstar
The truth came out.

3:30.
young white woman who works in the hospital is falsely accused of stealing a rental bike from a black person.

right from the beginning of the video, it is abundantly clear that she wanted to get on her bike and leave. who would actually think that shes stealing a bike from a group of black males? her hospital suspends her thanks to the media lies.

polymoog

Superstar
No dogs allowed

0:58.

i was accused of asking for a violent confrontation if i spoke my mind out in public under my first amendment rights. uttering something which another would consider "racist" would be justification for violence towards me.

i am curious if those same people who thought violence was justified against me would justify it for this white guy who has to put up with this animal.

polymoog

Superstar
5 Year Old Shot 1 Year Old Sibling In The Head In Drug Den Parents Arrested

Indiana parents face multiple charges after their 5-year-old son, who uses cocaine, fatally shot his 1-year-old brother, who had marijuana in his system. 27 year old Deonta Johnson and 24 year old Shatia Welch were arrested for drug dealing, drug possession, and child neglect.

2:21.
are black lives at risk? yes-- sadly, at risk from themselves... far too often.

polymoog

Superstar
All hell broke loose

7:32. riots and looting of businesses in philly after cop found not guilty for shooting a knife wielding criminal.

Zakat

Star
I would say that everybody is born to die at one point or another.

Therefore, no life is at risk, at least in my humble opinion.

Al-Mumeet Is The Granter of death. Life and death is in His Hands. Al-Mumeet means The Only One With That Power although this world is ruled through the law of cause and effect.

Any thing used to that effect, that is the visibly tangible cause of death, is but a slave to Al-Mumeet, just like the Angel of death too is 'Abd al Mumeet.

But that's my belief which I wanted to share here.