Are black lives at risk? Not by the police or any other race.

simpson was a cokehead and a lousy person, but he didnt do it. the jury might have let him go because of his skin color, but they amazingly/ accidentally got it right for once and let an innocent man go free. all signs point to his delinquent, violent son.
i would post a link for you, but you have admitted yourself that you have the attention of a goldfish so i wont bother posting evidence and a video explaining it.
Link please!
I hadn't heard about that...

polymoog

Superstar
Link please!
I hadn't heard about that...

biggest piece for me was the ron goldman bruising. he was a karate expert and had to have given several good blows to the perpetrator(s) given the condition of his knuckles. simpson had not a scratch on his body.

Flarepath

Star
this does not belong in this thread.
stop derailing.
Mate, somebody started this thread about the high crime rate among blacks, so i'm simply pointing out that America was a cleaner better place before the libs put them up to demanding "rights" etc.. :p

polymoog

Superstar
Mate, somebody started this thread about the high crime rate among blacks, so i'm simply pointing out that America was a cleaner better place before the libs put them up to demanding "rights" etc.. :p
what are you not understanding? twilight zone and your holohoax BS outer limits clips are OFF topic.

Flarepath

Star
what are you not understanding? twilight zone and your holohoax BS outer limits clips are OFF topic.
Mate, the lib oddballs inhabit some kind of off-planet fantasy world by saying blacks are all sweetness and light despite the crime stats showing otherwise, so the Twilight Zone/ Outer Limits are right up their street.. :p